[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no country in the world with leaders representing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: fishing.jpg (87KB, 860x568px) Image search: [Google]
fishing.jpg
87KB, 860x568px
Why is there no country in the world with leaders representing the working class?
Why do all leaders just work for the 1%?
And why are the poorest voting for the party that fucks them the most?
>>
Need money to get anywhere. That includes government office, ding dong
>>
>>136829680
because the 1% are who keep bribing them.
>>
because most politicians are groomed from an early age for politics. they are private schooled, educated as lawyers and have access to the network already in place. we dont vote on who we want, the people in power in these institutions decide who the next crop will be. its one big circle jerk
>>
Because maybe not 99% but the bottom 50% are mostly subhuman lazy leeches.
>>
File: 2011147493a60a0med[1].jpg (68KB, 700x474px) Image search: [Google]
2011147493a60a0med[1].jpg
68KB, 700x474px
Uruguay's president reporting in
>>
>>136830576
out... R.I.P. He died...
>>
>>136830212
>Flag has to be bait.
But if the 50% are lazy leeches, why aren't they voting for an party that gives them free stuff like unemployment money.
They are the guys voting for the republicans who will cut their benefits and lower taxes just for the rich.
>>
>>136829680

That's easy. We have a hierarchical society based on competition.

That's the way the cookie will always crumble because the best move is always to brown-nose the powerful.

It's like a trickle-up ladder for human potential where everyone beneith you is scum. The more people you cram into one place the more extreme this environment becomes.

Check China.

And no, communism will never be the answer, it's just a grim twisted version painted with another brush.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.