[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should people with unbelievably fucked conditions be euthanised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Should people with unbelievably fucked conditions be euthanised at birth?

Ones that will inhibit them physically, mentally, socially in an irreperable way and make their life hell.

If you love your child and were smart enough to see that a future for them will be nothing but suffering, wouldn't you do the same?

This is taken by a documentary about "the tree man" if you want to look more into it.

(what the fuck is with indian and south-east asian countries and fucked up diseases? Is it the shitty mosquito's there or did (((they))) put something in the water again)
>>
>>136826654
Yes it saves us money and them from suffering.
>>
>>136826654
midgets need to go too. i can't eat if a midget is in the room
>>
>>136826828
It'd undoubtedly be such a fucked up moment to be a parent to see your deformed and hideous child and suddenly realising everything that would be in store for them if they live.

My heart goes out to the parents who have to go through such a shit experience.
>>
File: raceVotingUS.png (860KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
raceVotingUS.png
860KB, 1804x2438px
>>136826654
iceland aborts all retards mandatory. the reason america doesnt is theyd have to kill all the spics and niggers and democrats could never win an election ever again.
>>
>>136827105
Surprised the asians are so blue pilled desu. Thought they were true equals to whites in some aspects, inferior and superior in others.

Oh well. Fucking zipperheads...
>>
>>136827318
>asians are jewish proxies and current home of communism
>thinks they arent blue pilled

just because they dont take in niggers and mudslimes doesnt mean they arent owned by jews and full leftwing communist scum.
>>
>>136826654
So... niggers?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 470x313px
>>136827105
We need to protect their smiles at all costs.
They could be the last bastion of the white race!
>>
>>136827550
I'm talking about Japanese/South Korean asians, very capitalistic nations.

Besides, you can't really fault anyone for being controlled by (((them))). We all are you silly bugger, the spike of conservatism in youth is somehow a part of their plan, i don't know how, but they purposefully make the left look ridiculous on tv, news, internet etc.
>>
>>136826654
Yes.

I think people who experience a severe injury which permanently incapacitates them either mentally or physically (or both) should be euthanised as well, or maybe have the option open to them if they're in a fit mental state.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.