[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do they actually have miniaturization down, or is the media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: north korea.png (23KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
north korea.png
23KB, 1600x800px
So do they actually have miniaturization down, or is the media just trying to ram a narrative down our throats?
>>
Wtf I trust the media now.
>>
why does /pol/ distrust the MSM but believes what they say about north korea?
>>
>>136824148

Because the MSM and Obama Administration knew of Norko capabilities, but didn't want confrontation, so they buried it and pretended nothing was wrong...China assures us.

Now they see Norko sitch as a thorn that can be pressed. Any confrontation is bad news and makes Trump look bad. So they are drudging up factual stuff they know and pushing a narrative of fear mongering and confrontation.
>>
File: Choenan.jpg (17KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
Choenan.jpg
17KB, 460x288px
>>136823859
The problem is even if you ignore the shit coming out of the narrative, Trump has to bomb North Korea back to the Stone Age if he wants a satisfactory resolution of the problem.

Without that you will always have a rogue state that will do its own provocative things including attacking its neighbours.

No diplomatic solution is acceptable to everyone but total nuclear disarmament by North Korea otherwise all its neighbours will have to constantly bear the risk of a rogue nuclear attack.
>>
>>136823859
They probably have it for their fission weapons but not for fusion
>>
>>136825488
whats this mean?
>>
>>136825972
There are two main designs of nuclear weapons, ignoring the science behind them the differences are:

Fission
>basic design
>low yield(Still high compared to conventional weapons)
>Type used against Hiroshima & Nagasaki
>Obsolete(US stopped making them in the 50s)

North Korea has produced fission bombs and tested them several times

Fusion(Also called thermonuclear)
>Complex design
>High yield

NK claimed their most recent nuclear test was a low-yield fusion device however this hasn't been definitively confirmed
>>
>>136827161
Does it matter? One direct hit on Seoul and its Hiroshima all over again. Unless you're ok with that then something has to be done. Nothing short of disarmament is adequate at this point.
>>
>>136823859

a tactical nuke?

MSM is being retarded.

A small nuke is a tactical nuke. There are neutron bombs that kill via radiation.

The H-bomb is a regular nuke with a hydrogen boost.

A tactical nuke is a tactical nuke. Not much to say about that.

A nuke is a nuke.
>>
>>136823859
Do you really have to ask?

The media is spouting the same bullshit they always have. Except this time, because Trump is not taking any of Kimmy's shit, they are pushing the narrative that Trump is starting WWIII when it is actually the fucking opposite and how it's always been with NK.

If Obama were the one calling NK out, the fucking media would start saying that NK isn't capable of doing shit(the truth).
>>
USA attack NK: Bad imperialism
USA doesn't attack NK: America is weak
USA wait that NK attack first: Why you sacrificed you citizen?

You can't win, the west its too much "complex" to deal with anything.
>>
File: wmd-11.jpg (27KB, 335x256px) Image search: [Google]
wmd-11.jpg
27KB, 335x256px
>>136823859
The media would love to say NK is one step above flinging rocks

It they are telling you they have nukes- .. wait a minute, I think I've heard this before
>>
>>136827161
>NK claimed their most recent nuclear test was a low-yield fusion device however this hasn't been definitively confirmed

IF (and that's a big if) true, that would mean they made a working tamper-reflector design and can produce enough deuterium/tritium for megaton+ devices, wouldn't it?
>>
>>136828753
So whos the Judith Miller this time round?

For once I wouldn't mind the US putting the fear of god back into the fucking norks if only to shut them up about how great they are.

Then again if there is nothing to it the US should just withdraw altogether since they're that powerless anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.