[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is /pol/ gonna realize that the most disgusting country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: spicniggerfaggots.png (362KB, 888x293px) Image search: [Google]
spicniggerfaggots.png
362KB, 888x293px
When is /pol/ gonna realize that the most disgusting country in the world is actually Spain?
>inb4 'but we are not sandniggers, we're from europe, you burger!'
>>
As an italian I tought that my people were the worst but after meeting several spanish and portguese I can safely say that they are all lying, obnoxious subhumans. Just like shitskins they get off to animal and woman abuse, plus they all are alcoholics.
>>
>tfw you realize mexicans have some amount of muslim conquest blood via spain
>>
File: IMG_8141.jpg (32KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8141.jpg
32KB, 480x255px
>>136815395

OP = 100% R. E. T. A. R. D.

Spain's only problem since 1936 is the mental virus known as communism.

It actually seems to lately be spreading at an alarming rate due to the leftist mental retardation known as magical thinking and latent civil war resentment.
>>
>>136816099
Literal moorish conquest of the U.S.A.
>>
>>136816399
Exactly.
All of you are mentally ill lefties
and even those of you who are even partially redpilled are still spic scum..
>>
File: 1498423396354.png (484KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
1498423396354.png
484KB, 800x498px
>>136815395
No, those pics aren't Spaniards you stupid fat jew. And no, the most disgusting shithole ever made is The United States of America.
>>136816012
Your people are subhuman pretentious assholes, never make a deal with an Italian ever.
Also these morons sell our olive oil with their "Product from Italy" logo because they can't grow shit due to laziness.
>>
>>136815395
Kys faggot
>>
>>136816848
>'most disgusting shithole ever is the usa'
half of the usa (the more degenerate half) was created by spaniards
>>136817101
dont hurt me feelings fag
>>
I would say this place pretty much lives up to every stereotype there is about it.
Multiply that by 2 for the younger generation.
>>
File: Ahmadinejad.jpg (135KB, 800x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Ahmadinejad.jpg
135KB, 800x1159px
>>136817581
Shouldnt you be sleeping by now?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.