[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are whites going to have their next big chimp out? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9941.jpg (50KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9941.jpg
50KB, 600x350px
When are whites going to have their next big chimp out? It's been 70 years since the last one.
>>
>>136814307
when whites no longer have a reason to follow the rule of law. the gun toting confederate states only tolerate niggers because they're afraid of government intervention. when the government gets subverted on a federal level to the point where most whites think it has no merit it's going to turn into an all out ethnic cleansing
>>
>>136814307
Hopefully never. Look at what the last one has done to the West.
>>
>>136814307
Show the flag nigger!
>>
>>136814967
t. subhuman gypsi
>>
>invade Poland
>worship sandniggers
"(((whites)))"
>>
>>136814307

Probably never. For the average first worlder to take up arms they have to be put in a dire position; basically life or death. War is the only thing which would cause this; civil, likely, not instigated by whites in the first place. We'd finish it though.
>>
>>136814695
it's been 70 years, that's basically the same day in terms of the historical perspective. the worsening of society up to this point just in the last 2-3 years alone has undone nearly a generation of leftist conditioning of completely new ideas. it astounds people, for instance, that lynchings still happened within our parent's lifetimes. if not astounded out of fear of the past, they are out of hope for the future.

i hope you can tie a noose
>>
>>136814307
When the economy crashes.
>>
September 23
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.