[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First I'm sorry because my broken English but I want tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1499932321003.jpg (827KB, 1473x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1499932321003.jpg
827KB, 1473x1025px
First I'm sorry because my broken English but I want tell you something. White people must to stand up for themselves against white genocide. When I visit to Europe I wanna see your European culture not to see African and Islam shit culture in Europe. If I wanna see African and Islamic, I can go to Middle East and Africa. I used to hate Frenchs and white people for what they did to Vietnamese people and destroyed my country in the past. But now I can forgive them because you can't live in the past. Jews now become enemy with all race and all culture. They want kill all culture for globalist. Asian and European have same value society, same value family, we use to live by strength and honor but not anymore existence nowaday. We need united for our race, our culture and fight for the last time.Black race and Islam now becoming are their henchman. I used to been hoping to Black peoples still good in them, but they have failed me because of their stupid and hateful of all another races because of Jews propaganda. Black people wanna treatment special than standup for themselves. Jews know it and by that Jew used black people and black people ok it too and that why 90% black people in the world become Jews henchman and betrayed their race again for what Jews did in 19 century. Jews and black owner sale slave black to white man but black people forget it because your lack knowledge. I live in Vietnam but I know what happening in the West. In asia, people respect you not by skin and race but by hardwork and what you did for the good of society. From an asian and a Vietnamese myself, I wish all best luck for Europeans. FUCK JEWS AND THEIR CULTURAL MARXISM. DEMOCRACY AND COMMUNISM = CANCER. Vietnam will become to largest fascist country in the world if those Vietnamese communist puppet and Chinese communist push Vietnamese people to the edge. Nationalism will rise again.
>>
>>136813907
show flag, larper
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.