[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw this segement on the news, sadly I could not find an article

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: anime the netherlands.jpg (657KB, 598x850px) Image search: [Google]
anime the netherlands.jpg
657KB, 598x850px
I saw this segement on the news, sadly I could not find an article for it. In short, some swimming pool owner said on the news:

> We Dutch people should be ashamed
> We Dutch people use water to swim in and have fun with.
> People in Africa and the Middle-East use water as a vital tool for survival.
> For them water is to keep them alive, whilst we waste it with summer games and swimming in it.

The came after yet another refugee drowning due to not being able to swim.
The issue turned into white guilt instead of who is going to give these kids swimming lessons.
>>
I wonder (((who owned the pool)))?
>>
>>136811669
Some white dude with a massive guilt complex.
>>
>>136811524
Is it true that people in Amsterdam prefer to speak English instead of Dutch? If yes, what do you plan on doing against it?
>>
>>136811920
Amsterdam is full of left-leaning hipster snobs. Whom want to come over all intellectual by speaking Queen's English.

The irony is this.
> North, Central and East Amsterdam is Hipster town
> West and South Amsterdam is Little Morocca and Middle Eastistand.
>>
>>136811524
you know whats funny OP? I live in Saudi Arabia and we do indeed have swimming pools
>>
> be 16 years old
> can't swim
>>
File: Amsterdam Voting map - Copy.png (2MB, 2434x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Amsterdam Voting map - Copy.png
2MB, 2434x1450px
Here is the voting map of Amsterdam, really says everything about this fucked up city.
>>
File: lolniggers.jpg (215KB, 472x1636px) Image search: [Google]
lolniggers.jpg
215KB, 472x1636px
>>136811524
shame on you dutch people, getting cucked by tv like this, you know what I did during my time when I self actualize? I made this for /fit/ when the veganists tried to do the same. Because I hate niggers.
>>
File: 1500542875792.jpg (471KB, 1907x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500542875792.jpg
471KB, 1907x767px
>>136814834
and then some of this
>>
File: 1484600219745.jpg (74KB, 258x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484600219745.jpg
74KB, 258x750px
>>136814908
>>136814834
water and food are the two things that prevent the niggers from becoming trillions. So I am glad that the niggers have neither, niggers are fucking disgusting and I wish them all dead.
>>
File: 1482669546002.jpg (1MB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
1482669546002.jpg
1MB, 1200x936px
>>136814969
>>136814908
oh and to iterate, I only made the first, second and third are just posted here. But still. Why are fellow flag bearers so pathetic?

You struggle with your bourgeois horseshit that the jews injected into your culture and think you are so sensible for not hating niggers. You guys are fucking disgusting. I bet one of you dumb cucks is going like "but there are some based niggers out there, why doesnt he donate to the guilt tripped thing that I fall so hard for :((((((((((((((("

and then you donate to those tiny nigger funds that are in some super markets, where you get to circlejerk with other retards such as yourself for being such a good citizen.

Srsly, I am proud of this flag, but not of yours, KYS dutch people.
>>
>>136814710

The greencucks have one redeeming quality.

big in the 60s there were plans to level the entire old city, put commy blocks in and put a highway right through there. You know the shit that's happening in China now.

They had there reasons. Amsterdam city centre was shit then. Criminal infested, herion, drugs and unregulated prostitution. The houses were were propped up with people almost falling apart in misery. Single brick walls, single layer windows, no good heating and you had to shit in a bucket and pee was going straight in the canals.

So the hippies entered the evacuated old houses ready for demolition barricated themselves in and lived there. They didn't want heritage buildings demolised. The houses were cheaply sold then, over time renovated completely. For many only the front is still original. People started appriciating the heritage buildings and plans to destroy them were wiped of the table.

Now though, the hippies largely are still there. While the houses went from worthless to worth millions.

The original Amsterdam people moved to where the blue PVV dots are, moved out completely or are sometimes found among the hippies.
>>
>>136815513
>Amsterdam city centre was shit then. Criminal infested, herion, drugs and unregulated prostitution. The houses were were propped up with people almost falling apart in misery. Single brick walls, single layer windows, no good heating and you had to shit in a bucket and pee was going straight in the canals.
Is it not like this now?
>>
>>136815713

You should see some of the old movie clips back then. It was true misery. Especially the Jordaan was truely awefull. Now there are drunk chavs and spanish folks in the centre, but quite save. there is drugs but amphetamines and cannabis not so much herion. Crime is in West due to Morrocans and in de Bijlmer due to antillians and a drug asylum.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.