[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>threatens North Korea that if it crosses red line there will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1501450377271.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501450377271.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>threatens North Korea that if it crosses red line there will be war
>DPRK does it
>Trump is a chicken shit coward and does nothing but say mean words
>>
holy fuck those are dentures
>>
last time trump bombed a country he was eating chocolate cake while it happened, with ice cream probably, 2 scoops

i'd be wary about calling trumps bluff, if he's eating cake tonight i would be doubly concerned. cake is like his war food
>>
>>136811142
>i swear drumpf is going to lead us into world war III
>hey you orange fuck, drop bombs and start a war you pussy

What did (((they)))mean by this?
>>
>>136811823
Why was dropping bombs okay when Obama did it?
>>
>>136811142
Best case scenario:
War breaks out between USA and NK.
China is forced to take off the mask and back up their Israel-tier dog.
China gets nuked, all Chinks die.
>>
File: the lion and the zion.jpg (428KB, 722x571px) Image search: [Google]
the lion and the zion.jpg
428KB, 722x571px
>>136811823
boy anon you're picking up on a lot of unfortunate coincidences there.

I would be very careful if I were you, some people might think you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist :^(
>>
>>136811270
>71 year old man has fake teeth
Surely this is an impeachable offense
>>
>>136811142

There's a massive joint US-Korean military drill later this month.
It's expected to be the largest exercise on the record.
Naturally the U.S will deploy massive strategic assets and logistics to South Korea, including bombers and aircraft carriers that can decimate North Korea.

North Korea has threatened that their plan to launch missiles around Guam will be finished by mid-August, only awaiting Kim's approval by that time. North Korea has rarely made such a specific threat before.

When the U.S. military arrive, North Korea is very likely to pull some kind of provocative stunt, the degree of which will determine whether the world will see full blown war or eventual deescalation.

I don't think calling Trump a chicken is a good idea. This whole "Trump can't win, he will back out" narrative driven by MSM only makes him eager to prove something with action.
>>
>>136812238
of course the people in power want a war with north korea. i'm not sure i'd push the full racist angle though, not as many people here are as into the whole "gas the kikes racewar now" thing as you might think. but whatever, good luck with your propaganda young nork. i'm not too keen on war with north korea. lies everywhere, it's hard to know for sure what north korea is all about, our media says north korea is bad and our media lies about everything. so i just don't know. but its not like north korean official state propaganda can be trusted either. and not a lot of random footage from random people comes out of north korea so... we just don't know what goes on there.
>>
File: 1499170659344.jpg (80KB, 775x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499170659344.jpg
80KB, 775x454px
>>136812947
>young nork
fuck outta here with that shit man
I would put at least 5 fucking aircraft carriers between North Korea and Rachel Cook and the future of the white race.
>>
>>136813299
oh ho, western film star pop culture reference. for sure he is one of us. you've earned an extra bowl of rice with todays shitposting son
>>
>>136813753
you don't even have gun rights you cuck and every Canadian I've met has been a nigger
your country hasn't done anything significant ever
>>
>>136812757
Don't you think China and Pakistan will go at India once shit hits the fan?

Don't you think Russia will try something too?

How do you think other nations would react?
>>
>>136814335
we put gravy and cheese curds on top of french fries. what more do you want from us? there's just no pleasing some people they always want more
>>
>>136811142
What red line exactly were they not supposed to cross?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.