[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Claim to be broke >Give millions away to your buddies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: scam.jpg (113KB, 684x849px) Image search: [Google]
scam.jpg
113KB, 684x849px
>Claim to be broke
>Give millions away to your buddies

Why are you burgers letting Puerto Rico play you like this?
>>
>>136810732
Kim should nuke us instead of Guam. Just make sure San Juan is the epicenter please.

i ask myself everyday why the fuck i'm waiting for to get out of this shithole.
>>
>>136810839
how you feel about them furloughs
>>
>>136811078
it's stupid as fuck. there's better ways for the government to cut back budget. Why the fuck doesn't the american kikes on (((PROMESA))) reduce the amount of fucking municipalities for starters.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 490x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 490x633px
>>136810732
Do you think global corruption is maintained by mass blackmail country to country and thus firm to corporation. Or is it truly hidden and they actually keep secrets well with corporations as the only party in the know. Ergo are countries or their corporate friends the enemy?
>>
>>136811498
But payroll is the governments biggest expense, why the fuck shouldn't we try furloughs or just straight up firing public employees?
>>
Honestly don't know dick about PR except that they're poor, speak Spanish, have a university with OK 5 year engineering program, and have that cool glow in the dark part of the ocean.
>>
>>136811642
What's happening in the west with the emerging high level corruption is just people realizing things are going to shit.
>Job X wont exist in 12 months time.
>Contract X won't be renewed in 6 months time.
People are cutting and running because social trust has broken down. They realize the people at the top don't give a fuck.
I think a lot of people are just grabbing money before SHTF. Smarter ones are grabbing money and relocating.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.