[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he knows as much as he claims to, why hasn't he been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: aj.jpg (120KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
120KB, 2048x1536px
If he knows as much as he claims to, why hasn't he been shut down yet? Seems like he would be priority #1 to remove him if he were a threat.
>>
>>136810160
If he is just removed all of a sudden it would look really bad and seemingly verify his claims

Better strategy is to make him look like a buffoon
>>
Alex Jones is a Jew and an agent of the Deep State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

sage al deep state threads!
>>
>>136810160
>literally every liberal media outlet is attacking him

are you stupid or just retarded?
>>
>>136810226
this video has watcha doin rabbi all over it
>>
Joe Rogan and Alex Jones both are married to... guess
>>
>>136810208
No one is "making" Alex look like a bufoon
>>
(((i think you know why)))
>>
>>136810271
I'm talking about having his power cut or if he were to be taken out. If the shadow government is as dangerous and powerful as he claims it is, wouldn't they be capable of eliminating or squelching him somehow?
>>
>>136810160
Alex Jones doesn't know much more than the average /pol/ user. He just gets to talk with a lot of important people.
Taking him out would be absolutely retarded, there is no reason to. All the information he shares is shit you can find anywhere on the internet. Everything that he says and gets right is just public info. Everything he says and gets wrong is just theories that are already out there in the public.

If Alex Jones suddenly got his hands on something that we can't access, like top secret letter from George Bush saying ''I did 9/11 for Israel lol'', then he would be taken out. Until something like that happens there is no reason for any deepstate kike to be concerned about Alex Jones.
>>
>>136810160
based CIA psy ops merchant
>>
>>136810452
ever think the man just has personality?
you bland turbo-autismos wouldn't understand
>>
>>136810160

Because he plays the role of the fool in the eyes of the masses. Everyone discredits Alex Jones as an idiot of a caricature even though he's spot on with most things.

Really it's quite a clever way of armoring yourself against (((them))). Spout as many truth nuggets as you can while being immune to outside threats because you play a character. 10/10 charade, Alex.
>>
>>136810160
He's controlled opposition, faŠ¼.
He makes some salient points on shit we agree with, then he screams like a lunatic about how the water supply makes frogs gay and that inter-dimensional pedophile vampires control us.

Oh and Jews are never to blame for anything.
>>
>>136810160
>knows
>Conspiracy theorists
I think you're missing the point here anon.
>>
>>136810489
he has bodyguards which could lead to their agents getting caught so they wouldn't bother.

cutting his power means a person would have to consciously do it which could lead to someone.
>>
>>136810160
Bill Hicks got J E W E D long ago m8
>>
File: 147856897468.jpg (382KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
147856897468.jpg
382KB, 1200x800px
He's controlled opposition. They could have had black ops guys sent to his house in the dead of night in the 90's or after 9/11 and put a gun to his family's head while they forced him to write a suicide note and shoot himself in the back of the head twice and we would be none the wiser. This is how the real deep state operates.

These are still the same kind of people that killed a sitting US president in broad daylight during a parade. Controlled OP now and forever.
>>
>>136810359
>Joe Rogan

HAHAHAH aw hell naw! That dumb fuck meathead manlet is married to a KIKE?!?!

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah jamie pull THAT up hahahahahah
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.