[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many white ethnonationalists on /pol/ not white?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1231254236.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1231254236.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Why are so many white ethnonationalists on /pol/ not white?

Don't they realise that they wouldn't be allowed to remain in the white state which they support?

These people really haven't thought this through.
>>
>>136808807
Assumedly the same reason there were African Muslims fighting alongside the Nazis?
>>
>>136808807
Nah mate it's just Americans, even pakis are white by your classification.
>>
>>136808999
their* never saw your flag OP
>>
>>136808807
Pride in your own race and heritage is more important than being white. Respect for other's is just as important. There will never be a policy in America that removes nonwhites. They have nothing to lose by allying with nationalists, if they believe they're doing the right thing.

But you're right, it's unlikely they are willing to return to their ancestral homeland to make a 1st world country there.
>>
>>136809785
>Pride in your own race and heritage is more important than being white.

t. 56%

no white person would say something like this
>>
>>136808807
>Why are so many American ethnonationalists on /pol/ not white?
FTFY
>>
File: 1499532441985.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1499532441985.webm
2MB, 900x506px
>>136809785
>there will never be a policy in America that removes non-whites
>>
>>136809854
this, what the fuck kind of kool-aid are you burgerlards drinking down there?
>>
>>136808807

im half mexican

i know plenty of mexicans who are "whitewashed" in that they act like white people with the exception of speaking spanish around the house, food, different styles of partying etc.: the culture is preserved but they have assimilated

I would like to see these kinds of latinos rebuild their communities that have been ravaged by drugs, crime, and poverty

I want the white man and the brown man working side by side to take down the jew, but not necessarily mixed together.
>>
File: 1461135251782.gif (154KB, 240x181px) Image search: [Google]
1461135251782.gif
154KB, 240x181px
>>136810778
>>
>>136808807
what does being white even means nowadays? it seems to me that "white" is just an umbrella term used by the intellectually lazy folks to describe what they perceive as being superior.
>>136810816
why not try to take "the jew" down on your own? this is what bothers me about you spicks, here you are asking for help when you haven't even started. it as if begging is ingrained into your dna.
>>
>>136808807
Redpilled non-whites are able to see the shortcomings in their own race and recognise that a world run by whites would be better for all
>>
>>136811434
>Redpilled non-whites are able to see the shortcomings in their own race and recognise that a world run by whites would be better for all
Not everyone is an uncle tom m8. Get your head out of your fucking arse!!
>>
>>136811622
Was I talking to you nigger?
>>
>>136811851
>Abo calling someone a nigger
>Thread started by a britbong muzzie

Color me suprised.
>>
>>136808807
Maybe because they know to bet on the winning horse. Why hold it against them if they want to be loyal. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>136811241

yess good goyim dont co operate to team up against the jew
>t. jew
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.