[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the Jews not want men to be hairy? Name me the last time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1498452673593.jpg (240KB, 1600x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1498452673593.jpg
240KB, 1600x1056px
Why do the Jews not want men to be hairy?

Name me the last time you saw a man like Burt Reynolds on TV. Are they worried that we would be more masculine and less likely to be follow along?
>>
>>136806131
The jew fears strong, healthy men in short shorts
>>
>>136806325
Make short shorts great again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUQX14fEDg
>>
>>136806131
It's not about want, it's about expectation. They will flood the drinking water with hormones. Same with the greeks and small dicks in statues: they wanted to build a certain expectation, knowing the men couldn't build penis but could build muscle, it was one of the ways to guide the masses
>>
>>136806131
>Super hairy men
Learn to groom yourself tier
>Not too much not to little hairy men
God tier
>No hair
Menlet chikd tier who gets to beat hes meat.
>>
>>136806855
>grooming means removing
yeah maybe for hirsute women. hair is part of man's essence.
>>
>>136806131
i wish i was hairy

best i can do is a moustache and some nipple hair

goddamit
>>
>>136807068
>Looking like a hairy nigger
>>
I used to struggle with accepting my body hair. I blame the jews. But fighting it is inevitable. Once I realized this, I learned to appreciate it.
>>
the Jews want men feminized. They want America feminized. They want you feminized. They want me feminized. They want us all feminized.

Feminine traits = weak, submissive, easily persuaded, illogical, beta, etc

imagine how much more the Jews would control us if we were all literally women
>>
>>136806131
>>136806325

>implying these are not trans-men jacked up on hormones, and covered in fake body hair
>>
>>136806131
It's not aesthetic. It's not really gay or feminine unless you are literally hairless below the eyebrows. Leg hair stays, trimmed pubes stay, haven't decided what to do about ass hair, chest and back hair has got to go, facial hair optional (but no mustaches jesus)
>>
>>136808636
>chest and back hair has got to go
Because that's what women want? kek they also don't want effeminate men. You're buying into a cosmetics marketing scam called metrosexuality.
>>
File: CIcKi3g.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
CIcKi3g.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>136808932
If you really think you're going to look good looking like a greasy Italian pedophile, be my guest. Whatever excuse you need not to do basic grooming you numale.
>>
>>136809551
Said the insecure faggot that spends more time in the bathroom than most women.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1745881
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.