[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching Guns, Germs, and Steel in class >professor asks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>watching Guns, Germs, and Steel in class
>professor asks us what we think about the film
>I respond, "Seems like they went through a lot of trouble just to pretend white men didn't conquer the world through genetic superiority and a pre-determined fate.
>class hushes into a awe'd silence
>admiring whispers break out
>class dismissed early so we can "digest what we have just heard"

Thanks for putting me head and shoulders above my peers, /pol/!
>>
>>136803963
Did you wake up before you spooged? I always wake up before the good parts of a wet dream.
>>
then someone slowclapped for you, right?
>>
>>136804080
I didn't dream this story up....
>>
>>136803963
Is he, dare I say it, our /magapede/ pol?
>>
>>136804152
Yeah and I'm the reptilian queen of bongistan.

Sage
>>
>>136803963
Wow, OP, you are so cool and awesome. How brave of you to stand up and fight against facts and logic. Good on you!
>>
>>136804357
Gotta get back to the /donald trump general/, 12 "how can white bois compete", and "shillary habbeining threads", right?

I wouldn't wanna bump those quality posts off with my pleasant anecdote.

>>136804386
Wow, I've always found sarcasm the highest level of discourse. You sure established your intellect far above mine with that condescending one liner.
>>
>>136803963
In the intro to GGS he writes that Papuans are smarter than whites. Papuans have a mean IQ of around 83 and consistently underperform whites in Australia for example by 1-1.2 SDs. Literally nigger tier intelligence. Diamond is just another kike that is anti white and his books are littered with errors.
>>
>be le me
>be le driving down le mlk bouLEvard
>getting tailgated by a nigress and her kids
>flip her off
>she follows me hocking and shit down the road
>pull into parking lot of abandoned chinese food place
>get out of car
>she pulls up and throws some trash at me
>i empty a magazine from my ccw into her car and she drives off like a bat out of hell

this actually happened though

fayetteville is crazy
>>
>>136804386
fucken yid
>>
File: 1480703694171.jpg (43KB, 376x436px) Image search: [Google]
1480703694171.jpg
43KB, 376x436px
>>136804319
In french "megapede" mean "mega-faggot"
>>
>>136803963
>>136804519
(((Diamond))) is a hack. He starts off with a conclusion his conclusion that Whites having conquered the world -obviously isn't- because of racial genetics, and then tries to find "evidences" to support his conclusion.
>>
>>136804386

Eh, what he said is pretty much the point of the book.

Euros had genetic advantages through the environment they adapted to.

The book just does it absolute best to paint it in a negative light.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.