[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thot. Has anyone else heard this term? Latest in a recent trend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: a1KRKLw_700b.jpg (46KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
a1KRKLw_700b.jpg
46KB, 480x620px
Thot. Has anyone else heard this term? Latest in a recent trend of artificial slang that spreads like wildfire on black twitter. As with fleek and several other terms in recent years the etymology is too stupid and the spread too rapid to be the natural progress of language. Forced into the collective unconscious and then parroted ironically until it takes root as an accepted term.

It is no coincidence that it is an obvious cognate of the english word thought. The unconscious association is that thinking is frivolous and unnecessary while redirecting the mere association to sexual drives.

One could argue that this is just another attempt to keep black people ignorant slaves to their base nature. However the truth is that this harms all poor people who buy in to this culture.

Why do the jews want to destroy us so badly?
>>
File: Get_Low.jpg (12KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Get_Low.jpg
12KB, 220x220px
>>136802338
>>
>>136802338
Niggers and kikes just want to tear everything down and live in a wasteland.
>>
>>136802338
I'm not trying to say niggers would be wonderful without the jewish influence. Nothing is going to make up for the lower intelligence and propensity toward violence, as evidenced by every black majority nation on earth. All I'm saying is that here in america they wouldn't be nearly so bad if the media didn't bombard them from birth with this kind of shit. Glorifying criminality and ignorance.
>>
File: Slowpoke.png (125KB, 596x582px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.png
125KB, 596x582px
>>136802338
>Has anybody heard the term thot?
>>
>>136802816
>he wuz a good boy
>it's da media
>>
>>136802930
Well sorry if I'm not tuned to the pulse of nigger culture.
>>
>>136802338
That Ho Over There

Ho being nignog for whore, the common phrase "ayo check out dat thot" meaning "hey, look at that that [sic] hooker over there".
>>
File: 1502132414372.png (295KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1502132414372.png
295KB, 500x374px
>>136802338
>Thotimus prime
>Dressed as Megatron
>>
>>136803096
we can sell you one of our 3 discount niggers, but I bet Ɓukaszenka will put him in he ZOO
>>
>>136802338

Think of possible racial explanaitions first ... ask questions later.

- Defo a valid approach
>>
>>136802338
I like those terms. They are pretty much like a bright red neon sign saying
>I am retarded, save your time and avoid me
>>
Black culture enhances/degenerates the vocabulary of young white women, ax anyone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.