[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/ 08/06/house-with-confede

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Alabama-Murders-777x397[1].png (418KB, 777x397px) Image search: [Google]
Alabama-Murders-777x397[1].png
418KB, 777x397px
http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/08/06/house-with-confederate-flag-stormed-in-al-two-males-beaten-and-killed/
>>
>>136797995
Lock and load.
>>
File: Enough.gif (552KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Enough.gif
552KB, 320x240px
WE
>>
>>136797995
what exactly is so wrong with American blacks? Black people in Canada don't nog out like this like fuck they are just the worst groups of people
>>
>>136797995
>house
Nigga that's a trailer, one less medicaid recipient stealing my money
>>
>>136798560
yet you have no problem housing 3 niggers for the rest of their lives and giving them 3 square meals a day
>>
>>136797995
>waves the confederate flag
>doesn't have guns to back himself up

Their fault. Niggers can't be blamed, they are just like trained animals that are only responding to stimuli they have been trained with.
>>
>>136798560
typical republican. Patriotic white gets murdered by your pet niggers

Oh fantastic, lets replace him with that Mexican family from down the road who'll work for half his wages!

KYS
>>
>>136798835
>>136798994
>not owning stock in for profit prisons.

Fuck off poor fags we got trump in to loosen up regulations and increase incarcerations. I've more than doubled my money off CXW since Trump's win. Stay poor if you can't follow policy and just shitpost on /pol/ but if you take federal benefits I hope someone raids your house too.
>>
File: freemoney.png (39KB, 959x602px) Image search: [Google]
freemoney.png
39KB, 959x602px
>>136798994
like that trailer park white trash loser was a productive member of society. The only good thing he did was vote for Trump.
>>
>>136797995
USE ARCHIVE LINK

https://archive.fo/h0Voc
>>
>>136798449
wait till they have more presence. The canadian niggers don't ape out because they'd be demolished. It changes as their population grows.
>>
>>136799295
Sociopathic sub-humans like you are the reason why this country is in decline.

You'll get lynched with the rest of them on the day of the rope.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.