[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marcus Hutchins, the man that stopped WannaCry, facing 40 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: marcus hutchins.jpg (117KB, 1836x1000px) Image search: [Google]
marcus hutchins.jpg
117KB, 1836x1000px
Marcus Hutchins, the man that shut down the WannaCry ransomware, was arrested on the bogus and unfounded claim that he was related to the creation of the Kronos malware.
Mind you, no proof of this exists, or at least no proof has ever surfaced to the public.
This is all allegations that the FBI pinned on him with no proof whatsoever.
>>
>>136796483
They got him with an informant. That's why they're not releasing any information about what he did.

A lot of AlphaBay cases are surfacing now, odds are someone was hit by the FBI for distribution, and they pointed the finger at Marcus.
>>
>>136796483
Looks guilty if you ask me.
>>
>>136796483
>a black going to jail
GOOD. RIGHT WHERE HE BELONGS.
>>
>>136796483
He's guilty as fuck. He may have done something helpful, but that was not his intention. As a le hacker, he intended to take WannaCry and re-appropriate it for himself. In fact, that is probably why he was picked up. He pulled that shit using a re-branded WannaCry. If I remember correctly, the first time WannaCry hit, there was a copycat within a month or two that struck a few businesses. That was more than likely him.
>>
That was fucking retarded. Fuck the FBI. Dumbest retarded cunts ever. 40 Fucking years even though he didn't do nothing. We shoild cut the FBI cops limbs off and shove em in their cunt faces and rip em in half. fucking cunt. Fucking treason. Fucking UN-American ZOG shits.
>>
>>136796483
He ADMITTED writing the fucking thing, you tard. Also, was a bit handy how he single-handedly managed to find the hidden STOP trigger in that other virus that was getting out of hand, the one that was, you know, pretty fucking similar to this other one he ADMITTED to writing? Now obviously he had his reasons for being publicity shy, and it was JUST odd, the Bitcoin ransom from WannaCry (which hadn't been touched for month(s)) shifted HOURS after his arrest, and I'm no big fan of the alphabets and this might be co-incidence and all.. but, from where I'm sitting? Why, this nigga be GUILTY AS SHIT.
>>
>>136797416
Exactly he didnt do nothing, thats why the nigger is heading to jail
>>
>>136797785
he "admitted it"
no
the prosecutor said he admitted it, Marcus pleaded "not guilty" to all charges including writing Kronos.
>>
>>136796483
this is what they want everyone in the world to look like
>>
>>136797957
>the prosecutor said he admitted it
probably because he admitted it, but, that somewhat prejudicial to his case fact aside, theres fucking plenty of reasons for pleading not guilty to shit you actually did. Now if only he had a hidden stash to pay his lawyer(s)? all be good. And what would be the gig for the Feds pinning Kronos on some rndom 'accidental hero' (hohum) who'd just stopped WannaCry? Even for them, dont make much (if any) sense - this all don't look none too promising for your man here, IMO.
>>
>>136796483
why are you defending that nigger
>>
>>136796483
hopefully its a bogus claim and they are just having him work for them right
>>
>>136802082
no. if you are publicly paraded in the media, then your ass is being used to show the public that the FBI is doing their job and caught some super hackerman
>>
This is an interview process.
At first he'll be compliant, but evenually he'll be working for them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.