[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be citizen of country >think there is a recession (the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1498041407581.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1498041407581.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>be citizen of country
>think there is a recession (the value of your money is decreasing)
>stop spending money, business decreases, and now there actually IS a recession
>government says, "hey i can fix this recession by borrowing a fuckton of money and pumping it into the economy". more spending means more business means economy is stimulated again. but you guys need to give the government more power, so we can do this shit. when we are out of recession, we will repeal those laws and stop borrowing & deficit spending, and pay back our rent, obviously"
>everyone says "ok" and the government does, and it kinda works
>suddenly, the government doesnt want those "let the government do things"-laws repealed, and they dont want to stop having all this money to spend
>"btw we arent going to stop deficit spending and focus on paying back our loans. we are just going to keep borrowing money and wasting it irrationally because we politicians serve terms and arent accountable for that money getting wasted anyway. whoops its 2007 i wonder whats gonna happen"

= keynesian economics

this is the financial model used by the financial advisors to the government of pretty much every single developed nation
its not complicated, its just retarded
>>
>>136779226
I want a fucking marble statue of Lauren in my garden
>>
>>136779226
Who are the fatties?
>>
>>136779226
I only clicked because of lauren
>>
its not about right or left, its about totalitarian vs freedom

keynesian economics lead governments in the way of totalitarianism, which threatens to undermine the pluralistic model that was "invented" in england some 400 years ago, essentially dooming humanity to serfdom

you retards
>>
Except that it is not a real keynesian economic policy because they gave most of the money around 80%, to the banks and plutocrats and oligarchs...
>>
File: Bridge-to-nowhere.jpg (37KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
Bridge-to-nowhere.jpg
37KB, 500x323px
>>136780337
yeah, no, "government spending" means "lets pay each other millions of dollars for doing fuck-all & giving our corporate friends bullshit-assignments so that they can get fat paychecks from infrastructural projects like wasting millions of dollars on the bridge to nowhere (pic related)"
>>
There is alternatives to this situation, even if i'm kind of clueless

I'll just lay this down

https://scannedretina.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/create-legal-local-community-currency.pdf
>>
(((bankers)))
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.