[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here americans living the /gooklife/? >eat octopus soup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: thelife.png (938KB, 798x793px) Image search: [Google]
thelife.png
938KB, 798x793px
Who here americans living the /gooklife/?

>eat octopus soup at Korean restaurant almost every day
>shop at asian mart
>haggle with man who barely speaks english for a fish
>date woman from china
>communicate with her mom with basic chinese phrases because she speaks no english
>instinctively say "对不起" when you upset people
>debate which korean pepper paste has best flavor
>contemplate the taste of dog despite still mourning the family dog who passed away a year ago

Come on, lads, with how cucked whites are nowadays, I'm jumping ship. I'm convinced the only way to save the remainder of sane whites is to interbreed them with the intrinsically redpilled chinamen.
>>
>>136778718
It takes like goat. What's to contemplate?
>>
>>136778718
in
>>
>>136778718
Dog is pretty delicious desu. Especially finely cut up in a stew.
>>
>>136778718
>china
Literally the drone-iest Asian? Nah
>>
>>136778718
It's true tho, the west is dying. As much as people here want to think that their memes can save the west, it's likely that our generation and the next will still be full of blue pilled faggots who'd much rather destroy their future then appear racist or unPC. Asia is the future. Even Molymeme admits this.
>>
File: 1486258899178.jpg (18KB, 349x374px) Image search: [Google]
1486258899178.jpg
18KB, 349x374px
>>136778718
>China
>Korea

holy fuck you really had to pick the literal worst 2?
>>
I'm a gook and fuck Korean culture.

The only thing I like about being Korean is our food and rooftop Koreans. The rest of it is shit.
>>
File: 20170708_174202.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_174202.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>136780658
>>136780721

the food is the good part, my friends. Just look at this homemade budae jjigae I made a few weeks ago
>>
>>136778718
That is the best meme ever.
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (216KB, 750x1038px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
216KB, 750x1038px
So /pol/ why haven't you taken the Orthodox pill yet anon? The one and final real true pill? (the concept of Theosis)
>>
>>136778718
Fuck off
Us Korean Americans are different from chinks
>>
>>136780973
You fucking hillbilly
You don't make buddae jiggae in a fucking pan
>>
How do I learn moonrunes?
>>
>>136780658
fuck off jap micropenis sucking weeb
Korea is not bad and better than nippleland
>>
>>136778718

I live in the P.R. of Kalifornia and there's jungle Asians everywhere. They really aren't that bad at all. Shockingly redpilled and racist against blacks and Hispanics. The "refugees" that left after the Vietnam War and Khmer Rouge experiment got welfare benefits but the subsequent generations don't leach off of it like a lifestyle choice. Generally hardworking and entrepreneurial.

We don't need anymore, though. We have enough.
>>
i like sushi and marble soda
>>
>>136778718
It makes me sad to compare the strength of traditional asian culture with what the west has become. The food is pretty good, asian attitudes can be refreshing, women are slim and feminine....it's tempting to jump ship when you look at how much faster we sink even in the space of a year now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.