[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it seems like women are starting to figure out that male commitment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 72

File: ifI4445.png (732KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
ifI4445.png
732KB, 640x920px
it seems like women are starting to figure out that male commitment isn't free, and it feels really really good. am i a faggot?
>>
>>136765424
Elaborate, I'm a retard
>>
>>136765749
it just seems like every few days, an article comes out complaining about men playing too many videogames and women not having enough men to latch onto
>>
>>136765424
this image makes me wanna go neet
fuck paying taxes so whores can get free birf control for all the aids niggers they're fucking
>>
>>136765424

It's almost like men are hardwired to not look for used goods and have a revulsion coded in at the genetic level when it comes to raising other men's children.

I'm very glad that Stacy got to enjoy her youth as much as she did, but I don't plan on being anyone's piggy bank.
>>
>>136765839
the elites are in a massive campaign to discredit men.
just remember that most publications and newspapers are owned by a very small group of people
>>
my advice is don't work, don't pay taxes if you can help it. play by their retarded rules

if you must work, try to get a womens job. Why do the hard work if you can help it? I don't see many female ditch diggers
>>
Bitch I can't even find a job.
>>
>>136765424
>and it feels really really good
Yes it does.

The only problem is that no modern women are worthy of that commitment.
>>
>>136765424
Once upon a time you could love a woman. What nasty, despicable creatures they've become. Women's rights were a HUGE mistake.
>>
I work 60+ hours a week and I'm active in my neighborhood community

I just don't want to bother with sex or relationships or anything like that, I don't consider that "Dropping out of society".
>>
/pol/ is a feminist board that thinks men should opt in to a corrupt society so women can be validated. Women are like angels according to /pol/. Even if /pol/ knows a lot of women are sluts and whores, the fucking WORST thing a man can do according to /pol/ is to opt out and not validate women and society.
/pol/ joins the ranks of tumblr, reddit, and modern western society in thinking this way.
>>
File: c.png (38KB, 170x152px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
38KB, 170x152px
Something I always wondered is why there are so few women and people in general on dating websites.
Logically, online dating is the most efficient and easy way to meet people that you find attractive or share interests with. It minimizes the effects of rejection and allows you to easily connect with multiple people in order to more easily find someone that you get along with.
And yet, because so few women use it, it's become a lopsided game of men vying for women's attention.

To me, online dating seems like the perfect response to my loneliness, and it kind of baffles me that so few women see don't see online dating as a legitimate solution to their loneliness.
I don't want to be sexist, but this disparity between the sexes in online dating legitimately makes me wonder if women see love and companionship the same way as men.
>>
File: 1496979001446.gif (267KB, 402x392px) Image search: [Google]
1496979001446.gif
267KB, 402x392px
>>136765424
>get back to working like everyone else
She says from her air-conditioned office while my only option is manual labor 60+ hours a week
>>
>>136768220

>I don't want to be sexist

Congratulations, you're on the first step to realizing how you've been lied to. Your post gives me the impression that you have a very long and painful time ahead of you.
>>
>>136768220
Women can't fathom love that isn't connected to physical material
>>
File: Spinning_Dancer.gif (204KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spinning_Dancer.gif
204KB, 300x400px
>>136765424
>dropped out of society a few years ago
>depression
>no friends
>no women
>Decided to try to turn my life around at age 25
>Got 2 jobs
>Quit the worse job to go to community college
>Get 2 year degree in Physics
>Can't get into any decent 4 year school because I failed out school when I was 20 for an unrelated field (cumulative GPA is shit as a result)
>Incompetent women get promoted ahead of me at work, I get "employee appreciation" awards and "employee of the month" instead of raises
>Still can't get laid

Thinking about giving up again
>>
>>136768220
Women don't need online dating. They mostly go there for attention and to get validated and just in case they stumble onto something better than their current suitors. That's why they tend to be so picky online.
>makes me wonder if women see love and companionship the same way as men
They just have a lot more demands on top of that.
>>
>>136768000
If you opt out of society you're nothing but an animal.
>I got a scrabble game that said "GOOD DEBT" on captcha
>>
>>136768794
Don't give up on giving up, anon. You can do it, I believe in you. Quit your job.
>>
There's too many surplus men and there has to be another war to correct the issue. Everyone implicitly understands this even if the reality is too horrifying to admit. Women are the only ones fighting it at this point.
>>
>>136769118
What if we find a way to manufacture women and break the game?
>>
>>136768983

Give young white men a reason to opt in then. Oh wait, nobody can do that. The people that opt out are just as much animals as those who opt in.
>>
>>136768794
Why would this stop you from getting laid? I've known plenty of dumb ass blue collar types who manage to get laid. Hell, for a lot of trashy women just finding a guy who owns a car is a big milestone.
>>
>>136768794
Get involved with your local Stormer Book Club or join some alt-right organization. That's what I did. Instant friends.
>>
Do what makes you feel good men, whatever it may be. We man have done this for an eternity, clawing and taking what we want. Do what makes you happy and everything else will fall into place.
>>
>>136765839
Maybe more women should play video games then :)
>>
File: 1494705433651.png (3MB, 1920x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1494705433651.png
3MB, 1920x1041px
>>136765424
>get back to working like everyone else
I have a job you fucking cunt
>>
>>136768794
get hookers, normal women are not necessary.
>>
>>136769265
sex robots?
>>
File: dood.jpg (13KB, 319x461px) Image search: [Google]
dood.jpg
13KB, 319x461px
>Live 20 years as a man
>go on HRT become tranny
>End up looking good
>men throwing themselves and their wallets at me constantly
>Everyone acts like it's the most amazing thing when you can just do your job on a basic level
>given preferential treatment and people automatically assume I'm a good person
>working in male dominated firelds and not being a dipshit guarantees unlimited job security
>if anyone finds out you used to be a man it just counts for diversity points and people call you brave every 5 mins

Don't let anyone lie to you. This is, quite literally easy mode for life. This whole society is fucked.
>>
>>136769314
There isn't beside their own self-projected necessity to do so. Read Ecclesiastes.
>>
>>136765424
>am i a faggot?
nah, the women are starving for high-quality dick, but all the career men with real assets to lose won't touch them because The Handmaid's Tale came about in the opposite way. the threat to sexual liberation wasn't the white christian (((patriarchy))) who gave us gifts like representative democracy, social action, the protestant ethic, and ordaining gays/trans; it was gender studies, who gave us "all sex is rape," "male toxic aggression," transgender in the first place, and micro-aggressions.

better to have an empathetic moral objective, rather than a hateful political one. uniquely american to marry mainstream protestants to regular feminists, as the good churches are quite equal already. sucks that all the single mothers got cucked and men don't want that shit. with kids more than anything, if you want it done right you have to do it yourself
>>
>>136770258
>if anyone finds out you used to be a man it just counts for diversity points and people call you brave every 5 mins

This isn't real though is it. People will laigh at you and at best treat you like a deaf metally retarded person. They wont think of you as a peron any more, just a thing to be pitied.
>>
>>136768000
/pol/ is no such thing, you're confusing some users' stance on things like MGTOW for an overarching theme amongst the entirety of the board. The problem with ignoring women and not at least making the case for TRYING to have a relationship with one is that we need those women to have our white children or we will cease to exist in the near future.

Pushing this woman blackpill shit here on this board, especially as it grows in popularity and media infamy brings newcomers here, is that it discourages men from ever even attempting to have children and lead lives conducive to furthering our ends of, well, not being brown countries by 2050. It's not just the mass immigration, we need to reproduce as well, WHILST we fight those enemies from within that are slowly genociding us with draconian immigration and foreign policies.

Friendly reminder that white women in the USA are the least likely to racemix group of all women in the country and that half of 19 year old girls are virgins. Go get yourselves a reasonable woman and put children in her, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: IMG_0731.jpg (59KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
59KB, 680x464px
>>136767261
They're Jews. You know it, I know it. Everybody knows it.
>>
>>136770076
Sex robots, VR, shifting the actual birth ratio, whatever. What if we make women abundant?
>>
>>136767805
1 Timothy 2:11-15King James Version (KJV)

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

King James Version (KJV)
>>
>>136770258
Pics or u lyin
>>
>>136770686
That's fucking gay
>>
>>136770258
This post was so brave BTW. You're amazing at posting.
>>
>>136769585
I've never had any luck. I'm average looking with barely enough money to live on and no social capital.

>>136770258
Honestly it pisses me off how much of an advantage women have. Working at a warehouse and the women there maybe do half the work, yet are first in line for promotions and demand equal wages.
>>
>>136765424
I know this is a bait slide thread and I'm saging appropriately but saying people aren't entitled to love is incredibly sociopathic. Every human except those with some psychopathic brain damage wants to be loved. Sure they may not always get it but when you say they don't deserve it you're saying you don't see them as human.

>>136769118
But the sex ratio in humans has always been 50/50 as far as I'm aware. If you would state enforce marriage there would be one man and one woman. And don't say it's the betas fault, without betas we would all be living in caves bashing each other over the heads with rocks for dating rights. No civilization.
>>
>>136765424
What's the point of working if you don't get a wife and kids out of it? I'm 21 and I work my ass off and keep myself in shape so I can afford to raise and protect a family in my future. If I knew I was impotent or to ugly to get laid I would sit my ass down and play video games all fucking day as well. I mean what would be the point?
>>
>>136770659
Amen
>>
>>136770493
we all know it's just a man in a dress, living out a fetish, but we don't say so in person because it's impolite, especially behind their backs. I think a lot of trans eventually realize that they're only attractive to creepy fetishists, not 99% of people, and many an hero

>>136770589
>not being brown countries by 2050
"look around, son, at this sea of brown. if you can tolerate and not provoke them, I'll teach you how to do anything you want."

impregnating a 19-y/o virgin would be kind of cool, but ultimately it's another child to raise and it won't have the chance to get educated. sad! many such cases!
>>
>>136768220
The gender ratio on most sites is relatively close. Match actually has more women than men as does eharmony. Site dedicated to hookups have poor ratios with men outnumbering women by a good margin but relationship focused sites are close. http://www.nextadvisor.com/online_dating/compare.php
>>
Why do we have to work if everyone gets welfare from us?
>>
>>136765424
when i left my girlfriend i finally played all the dark souls games...worth it
>>
>>136770258
I can second this, I don't even take hrt I just dress up and I have men literally throwing resources at me it's fucking bizarre I'm not sure I'm even passable for God's sake
>>
>>136770978
This. I've been working 30+ hour weeks and going to school full time while staying in shape for 2 years. In that time I've been on a total of 1 date. What's the point in me even trying anymore? I have friends who do nothing but sit around smoking weed and playing videogames all day and that seems like the way to go.
>>
>>136770308

>self-projected necessity

I do "opt in" in every way except for validating women, I'm speaking from a position of knowing where these guys come from. They are /myguys/, it's time someone listened to them because all their complaints are valid.

>Read Ecclesiastes

I find the bible to be a very underrated book believe it or not. I find these red pilled excerpts of wisdom in there I won't find anywhere else. If you remove the human interpretation of it and try to think about it with your own mind in the moment it's quite a thing.

>>136770589

>MGTOW

/pol/ uses MGTOW most of the time as a strawman to insult men who have it hard in life for whatever reason.

>ignoring women

I don't think anybody here does that, the counter-argument is always "haha women ignore u not the other way around haha".

>is that it discourages men from ever even attempting to have children and lead lives conducive to furthering our ends of, well, not being brown countries by 2050

/pol/ encourages race mixing and insists that many races which aren't white are in fact white.

> It's not just the mass immigration, we need to reproduce as well, WHILST we fight those enemies from within that are slowly genociding us with draconian immigration and foreign policies.

We need to end mass immigration, but if people like you want white men to be fathers, you can always start with yourself, while educating yourself on why so many young men opt out.

>Friendly reminder that white women in the USA are the least likely to racemix group of all women in the country

Yes, white men are bigger race traitors than white women, I'll give you that.

>Go get yourselves a reasonable woman and put children in her, for fuck's sake.

But have you done that?
>>
File: 1468181775023.png (134KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1468181775023.png
134KB, 1000x998px
>>136770923
>entitled
>deserve
They do use the word "entitled". They'll agree one might want it and that's not wrong. Or maybe even that they need it. They might agree most people are worthy of it. But that ends there.
If women are happy sharing Chads (either via concurrent hookups or serial monogamy) then so be it. There's no judging that.
Because of women's tendency to do that, there's an effective surplus of men.
>>136770923
>But the sex ratio in humans has always been 50/50 as far as I'm aware.
Usually a bit more men are born. That's because men tend to die more.
Men are supposed to fight and die. Only the best ones are supposed to breed.
If men aren't fighting and dying off, women's programming is still to only seek the best ones and share them.
>>
>>136771360
A lot of those women are bots though.
>>
>>136771360
I mean younger women. Not just 18, but below like 30.
It isn't just a meme, there are plenty of single mothers and divorcees on dating websites, but they're a different beast entirely from younger women who are lonely.
>>
>>136765424
Who is "everyone else"?
>>
>>136765424
Why would you commit to a society that considers you to be a threat but at the same time demands you to carry it's burden?
>>
>>136771725
>If you remove the human interpretation of it and try to think about it with your own mind in the moment it's quite a thing.
That's Solomon's "Arc". He's the best suited for his position and the wisest but that does little to hinder the fact he's a human. And it comes through in the work attributed to Solomon. Great insight and information on God but littered with human opinions and perspectives.
>>
File: 984984.png (150KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
984984.png
150KB, 500x616px
>>
>>136768220
Dating was a mistake. Allowing young, stupid people who are intoxicated by hormones to mingle and match up was an act of negligence. It is no wonder there are so many divorces and STDs in our communities. When marriage was a religious institution and parents had the final say in who you married our society was more stable. Government gets involved and turns it into a money making scheme. Families thrived and created kinships.

Honestly, the further we advance this Liberal governance the more animalistic our people become.
>>
>>136768000
It's refreshing to see a post that points out the blatant hypocracy on this board from time to time.

Pol/ spends a good part of its time bashing contemporary women for being the entitled, self serving, succubi that they are, and proceed to tell you how degenerate you are for not trying to impreganate one.

Chads and normie sex havers go out and fuck all these women, jump ship and try to convince beta men to raise their unwanted children like the single moms do. If you're out having casual sex, you're literally preserving the modern condition we observe in human relationships today.

As for me, I'll continue to wizard, ignore all women and develop myself in the image of God. I'm not beta or letting the white race down for by not playing the game I never asked for to begin with.

Fuck you.
>>
File: austinpowers.jpg (22KB, 307x438px) Image search: [Google]
austinpowers.jpg
22KB, 307x438px
>>136770258
>Live 20 years as a man
You're still a man.
>>
>>136769652
Bad advice, this stuff is usually cult like and full of criminals and psychopaths, pick up a hobby which makes socializing necessary.
>>
I wonder what humanity would have been like without that Toba eruption population bottleneck
>>
>>136771748
Historically, for every 1 man that bred, 17 women bred. What that means is that for every 1 man that bred, 16 men didn't. In other words, 1 man would have kids with 17 different women.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html

We're going back to our natural tendencies and instincts. What changed everything was civilization. Now that civilization is breaking down, we're going back to where 1 guy has kids with 15 different women. And dont > me with shit, the goal of the left is to tear down civilization and the cornerstones of it, which is why the social and sexual fabric of the nation is crumbling. That's what they were working towards, it's going as intended. The degeneration is proof that they are winning.
>>
>>136772760
Archived that for you
https://unvis.it/slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html
>>
>>136768794
>Thinking about giving up again
Well at least give up in style with an AR you cunt.
>>
>>136770589
Fuck that. Let the white race die. We are tired of carrying the world.
>>
>>136772801

There is no way in hell you are not a bot.
>>
File: IMAG0773_1_1.jpg (12KB, 540x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0773_1_1.jpg
12KB, 540x414px
mfw I work two jobs, 65 hours a week. Spend no money on my gf. I smoke weed and lounge during the week and make her orgasm and laugh on the weekends. Life is good. Step your game up /pol. Not all girls are trash. You just have shit taste in women. Stop being fucking betas and figure it out.
>>
>>136772864
This right here, im marrying mine. Then again, I took her virginity so she fuckin loves me
>>
File: 1501889894412.png (811KB, 1247x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501889894412.png
811KB, 1247x700px
>>136767261
>very small group of people
Дa Джyз!!!
>>
>>136769652
How does one find such groups on their area?
>>
>>136771938
>plenty of single mothers
Fucking this. As a 28 y/o male with a decent enough job (could do a single income family as long as we were careful with our finances), I can only seem to land dates with single mothers. At this point I'd be willing to go for it as long as they were willing to pop out a couple more, but nope. My last long-term girlfriend waffled about it for almost a year before telling me that she wasn't going to be my "barefoot broodmare."

The worst thing though is definitely bonding with the kids and then leaving. I just can't handle it anymore.
>>
>>136768220
How did people date centuries ago?
>>
>>136765839
because you fags get so triggered you give them clicks AKA ad revenue
>>
>>136773170
*in their area
>>
>>136772550

Beta as fuck. You do realize that women don't automatically get pregnant when they have sex? You sound like a home schooled kid at VBS. Fuckin zealot.
>>
>>136773240
If you're average looking or below this is the best you can hope for desu.
>>
File: Anthony could care less.jpg (120KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
Anthony could care less.jpg
120KB, 480x300px
>>136772550
>As for me, I'll continue to wizard, ignore all women and develop myself in the image of God. I'm not beta or letting the white race down for by not playing the game I never asked for to begin with.
It's sad that the death of the mystic hinder men like yourself who could sacrifice themselves to save millions. On that you should become a desert Hermit.
>>
File: 1492654642233.jpg (320KB, 1025x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492654642233.jpg
320KB, 1025x1200px
>>136769870
White guys all going on strike at the same time wouldn't be such a bad idea. The "great replacement" is all dependent on use. We could just let our countries go to shit for a short time and watch all the brownies scurry back to where they came from when the heat and utilities stop working.
>>
>>136772760
Marriage was an innovation for violent societies. Before marriage all it took was a charismatic Alpha promising a bunch of betas a wife to get them to fight for him. By giving all betas a stake in society it incentives them to maintain society, contribute to it and fight threats to it.
>>
>>136771938
You're right about the single mothers. Plenty of Fish should be named Plenty of Fat Moms of Mixed Race Children.
>>
>>136773656
> Before marriage all it took was a charismatic Alpha promising a bunch of betas a wife to get them to fight for him
> Before marriage all it took was a charismatic Alpha promising a bunch of betas a mate* to get them to fight for him
>>
>>136770258
Like OMG, ur sooo brave anon. Such a well thought out and well written post, ur soo kewl!
>>
>>136773907
albino black people are some of the most disgusting creatures on the face of this earth.
>>
>>136773382
Miss the greater point by cherry picking much? It's about framing the system for hypergamy and degeneracy. There is something to being overly promiscuous and trying to settle down long enough to raise a child into adulthood. Not that I care much, though. I'm happy going it alone, humanity is a disease and I'm not taking much of anything seriously longer.
>>
If you're content in life with access to a computer and the internet and living at home with your parents it means you've effectively opted out of the system which means you're not buying a lot of things and make for a bad consumer. Worse, you're probably getting neetbux from the government which means you're a deadweight to the system and not contributing tax dollars.

This pisses normies off big time because they believe you're breaking the social contract that states as a white man you will work yourself to the bone to benefit them so that Stacey can get a single parent pension and boomers can get their pension and Tyrone can buy purple drank with his food stamps and immigrants can flood the country and have babies while your hard work props up the education, defence and health budgets. If you sit at home, how can they pay for all this shit? The people getting the gibs sure as fuck aren't going to work for them, so it falls to the white man to do it, and that's the social contract they unironically believe in.

I eat well, have a laptop and net connect, go to the gym every day and play vidya, and I want for NOTHING. I couldn't be happier with what I have in life while waiting for society to collapse so that when I return to work that I get the fruits of my labour and not everyone else.

Fuck your social contract.
>>
>>136770650
you can raise them properly, or they'll die alone.
>>
>>136772487

this.
parents should have 50% a say in marriage.
oh wait, let me correct me : FATHER should have a say ( mother would choose the hardest parasite; thats reason 3454564567 who females MUST not have rights )
>>
>>136774065
I had one that went through school with me growing up. He was a likable guy, but naturally was wary of people. He was a top-notch fighter because of the bullying. I have to commend him for not laying down, but rather kicking some ass. Rare to find that style in the land of cucks anymore.
>>
>>136773447
>save millions
who the fuck would want to do that shit
>>
>>136774065
It's just skin color. PFFF yeah just skin color
>>
>>136774629
never said it was, white skin doesn't stop you from looking like a nigger. but it does somehow make you look uglier
>>
File: IMG_7794.jpg (26KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7794.jpg
26KB, 192x154px
>>136769652
>go to the stormer book club info page
>under "firearms training" is the infamous Sam Hyde rifle picture
>>
>>136768794

honestly i think a lot of us "beta" males are pretty strong and resilient. i feel like anyone that managed to find their way here and made a conscious decision to improve themselves is a winner, even if you don't have the "results" yet. i can't speak for everyone but my childhood and early adult life have been a fucking nightmare. if you're managing to pull yourself together in this hell of a society then you're stronger than your father
>>
>>136765424
This is what happens. As stated in a legendary turkpost, society used to reward EVERY man a woman for his labor, the women he got coresponded with his genes and social class. This is the most effective way to get a strong work force. I currently wageslave in a factory, I could do this for the rest of my life if I had a family to support easy, but I don't and probably won't so there is no point. I am not the only one who thinks this way.

Between feminism, sexual liberation, and women working society has created a completely male underclass.
>>136772760
It's not even civilization, as the Germanic tribes were monogamous.
>>
>>136768794
Can anyone else make it switch directions pretty easily?
>>
>>136772141
This comment needs to be on every one of these posts.

Perfect summary of the situation
>>
Girls chasing after older men who already have college aged kids disgust me.
>>
>>136767956
You're doing good!
>>
File: 1501086676139.png (593KB, 664x941px) Image search: [Google]
1501086676139.png
593KB, 664x941px
>>136768000
>pol is a feminist board
Nothing could be further from the truth.
>Even if /pol/ knows a lot of women are sluts and whores, the fucking WORST thing a man can do according to /pol/ is to opt out
So opt out because some meanie-head total slut in the 9th grade broke your heart so you're a shut-in playing video games? Yeah, that's the definition of being a faggot. I won't deny there are a ton of sluts out there and plenty of divorced people who get financially fucked, but the only alternative is going full wizard, hating all women, and ensuring the white race dies out? No. There are alternatives that meet in the middle but it takes effort from both sides. There are women out there willing to compromise because they feel the same way, I've fucked a good amount of them, but it's a tad hypocritical to hold them to a higher standard without holding yourself to a higher standard as well. Why the fuck do you retards think every bit of advice you get is "change your diet, exercise, set fiscal goals, etc"? Because women recognize when someone is improving themselves and they respond to it by holding themselves to a higher standard a lot of the time.
>tl;dr you can't expect a qt2.3 traditional, conservative virgin waifu to fall in your lap when you've literally checked out completely and are repulsed by all women all the time and make 0 effort towards any interaction with them. It's a roll of the dice and your odds are about 50/50, but if you don't participate at all your odds drop to absolute 0 and you die a lonely, salty faggot.
>>
>>136776129

Well, you illiterate leaf.
>>
just be a faggot, it's easier
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 480x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 480x518px
>>136776349
>there are women that want a meaningful relationship
>ive fucked a good amount of them

So they were just roasties and youre lying?
>>
>>136776349
muh birthrates
>>
>>136776870
yeah... I see this too that /pol/ users lack self awareness. Like critical chunks are missing from their brain
>>
File: 879875hkh.jpg (47KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
879875hkh.jpg
47KB, 500x417px
>>136776870
No, we simply had different goals at the time. While they wanted to do the "settle down and have children" thing, I didn't. I know they were virgins when I met them, it's kind of fucking obvious man, and yeah you could argue about the "1000 imaginary dicks" she sucked beforehand, but on the flipside of that coin you'd have to admit it's alright for women to discount literally any man who ever went down on any woman ever before meeting them. The majority of you are literally just social retards who are wanting to meet other social retards by some kind of telepathic magic and have socially awkward retarded children. Point being, you hold women to totally different standards than yourselves then check out and collect waifu pillows and other gay shit instead of admitting that even part of the problem could be you. It's a retarded way to live life but hey to each their own or something. It's not like the laws of nature have changed in the past 20 years, if you want to have a high-value women (conservative, virgin, white, etc.) to have children with, you have to make yourself a high-value male to begin with. I imagine a lot of you struggle with even taking a fucking shower on a daily basis, so what do you expect? Kek makes no fucking sense
>>
>>136767261
>just remember that most publications and newspapers are owned by a very small group of people
>most publications and newspapers are owned by a very small group of people
>owned by a very small group of people
>a very small group of people
>people
>(((people)))
>>
>>136777921
Keep your sluts, faggot.
>>
File: questionmarkgirl2.jpg (47KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
questionmarkgirl2.jpg
47KB, 540x540px
>>136777921
>high value man
>women value money
>women value cock size
>women value trophy husband
So you're a nigger?
>>
>>136765424

The biggest irony of this cunt's rambling is that she assumes someone with a $3000+ computer doesn't have a job when she herself probably has a negative networth, the result of a shitty career with a meme diploma and tons of student debt she can't rid of

Point is what's she's actually saying is that she wants those same men to save her ass. Of course the fact she's having so much trouble getting a man so she can be a kept woman means she's most likely fat, fugly, and probably too whored out and it shows which is why career dudes avoid her

Also from her writing style we can deduce she's a real bitch, and her use of whisper for this kind of commentary means IRL she's one of those passive-aggressive bipolar cunts that always talk about other people behind their backs. Those bitches always end up being catladies living in a trailer, they very rarely get anywhere

Don't believe me? she's literally scratching the bottom of the barrel when it comes to dating and can't even get gamers to pay any attention to her

>>136770923

>but when you say they don't deserve it you're saying you don't see them as human.

She most likely doesn't

You are assuming she honestly wants a men and not a source of income that doesn't involves her working

Even if she could actually land a wealthy guy she wont provide love for him, merely be a sexual companion (ie: not only sex but be a pretend girlfriend like a fulltime prostitute of sorts) until she gets tired and goes to a divorce lawyer to get 50% of what that poor bastard worked his entire life to obtain + alimony because the mere act of existing counts as a job when you have a vagina
>>
>>136767805
>Women's rights were a HUGE mistake.
Specifically giving them the vote was the killer. Everything else fell from that.
>>
>>136765424
With that gay ass flag, yea.
>>
File: 8oiunsadf4.jpg (21KB, 265x491px) Image search: [Google]
8oiunsadf4.jpg
21KB, 265x491px
The internet, sex toys and future realistic sex robots are taking away women's only power over men, and they are scared.
>>
>>136773259
They didn't.

For most cultures, it was an arranged marriage that was sort of like a contract between the bride's and groom's families.
>>
>>136765424
>assumes they can't get laid
>is bitter they won't spend all their time working like they do
stop enjoying things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
>>
File: 179749.jpg (401KB, 1627x1203px) Image search: [Google]
179749.jpg
401KB, 1627x1203px
The problem isn't women it's contraception. there are no consequences to sex anymore so everybody can just move from one partner to another.

if you agree with contraception and abortion then you signed up for this. you can't just blame all the women.
>>
File: burn.png (325KB, 423x399px) Image search: [Google]
burn.png
325KB, 423x399px
>>136765424
>You aren't entitled to a woman
>But get back to work so women can be entitled to your money REEEEEEEE!!!!

I like how all these attempts to shame men always start off with a passive aggressive tone, then quickly turn into a thirsty plea for the attention they aren't getting.
>>
File: 1496542960711.jpg (123KB, 442x539px) Image search: [Google]
1496542960711.jpg
123KB, 442x539px
>>136767507
>my advice is don't work, don't pay taxes if you can help it. play by their retarded rules
>if you must work, try to get a womens job.
stay-at-home-dad master race here. i broke through the matrix bros
>>
>>136778660
They wanted freedom to chase careers now their pissed when they realized it's not all fun and success, in other words, they want back in the kitchen without being able to cook
>>
File: 1498807268313.jpg (1MB, 2340x2760px) Image search: [Google]
1498807268313.jpg
1MB, 2340x2760px
>>136777921
While you have a point, there is the problem of the lowering of the value of both men and women that has occurred through acceptance of promiscuity and other extremes of recreational behaviors.

The example female in pic related is much rarer now than she was in the past.
>>
>>136765424
I simply go through my day without thinking of women or relationships with them. Why should I be concerned with the concerns and desires of women? It's none of my business nor is my business theirs to dictate. What happened to freedom, does anyone actually believe or practice it, or are we all just playing the invent new forms of slavery game? How lazy.
>>
>>136779397
>Hamilton
>RENT

oh god
>>
>>136769843
Shh you asshole leaf.
>>
File: 1501304041912.jpg (62KB, 700x865px) Image search: [Google]
1501304041912.jpg
62KB, 700x865px
>>136778491
How are they sluts though? You have to make enormous assumptions and generalizations, just like the women you're whining and bitching about, to make that work out in your head. I was in long-term relationships with each one of them (no less than 5-6 months) before I even bothered to fuck them. I'm not saying either side is inherently "right", but the very real possibility is that you losers giving up on everything "because women are mean slutty slut-heads who want to steal my tendies" are just as wrong and stupid as they are.
>>136778513
Now you're just simplifying in your head what women want in a thread where you're complaining about them doing the same thing about us. Again, fucking retarded kek. You're right, you faggots have no chance, just give up and check out like a real man would.
>>
>>136779397
I agree with you that those women are more rare, that's a no-brainer. But like you said, high-value men are also becoming more rare. I have plenty of friends of my own who are little more than drinking buddies to watch sports with because I know they can't hold a conversation about Thoreau v. Hemingway v. Hunter S. Thompson or some shit. Point is, this isn't a one-sided thing by any means. I enjoy it just as much as any of you seeing these deranged individuals crashing and burning because their worldview was fucked to begin with. I really get a laugh out of it, but I get just as much a laugh reading some of the sperg-level idiocy the manchildren spew in response to it because it's just as retarded.
>>
>>136773240

>she wasn't going to be my "barefoot broodmare."

And yet she was, for another guy who left her with the kid

I honestly wouldn't date single mothers, not just because there is no fucking way I'm raising someone else's child but because in most cases it takes a real cunt to drive a man to leave his children behind. Not saying there aren't abusive assholes out there but lets be real the vast majority of single moms are the result of a messy divorce and-or too much whoring around

You have to be fucking blind to not see divorced bitches are a timebomb since eventually they are going to divorce your ass and take your shit.

>>136776349

>and ensuring the white race dies out?

You say that shit as if non-white men had it any better at dating

News flash: they don't, even a lot of pol are nonwhites and they don't get to play blacked with white girls because IRL white girls don't want to date the average broke-ass jamal, the smelly pajeet, etc.....they might pretend to be "open" and shit but in reality they want a fucking nordic supermodel as a BF, someone like 20yo brad pitt or the guy who plays thor who got to be eye candy for a bunch of fat cunts in the cisbusters movie

>but muh muslims

They are going to disappear, why? because most muslim countries are inbreeding to hell.

That's what happens when a rich guy has like 50 wives and leaves no women for other men to have. Those men's genes die off, the rich guy's kid end up intermarrying because the family is isolated from everybody else and in less than a century you have situations like pakistan's where kids are being born with diseases so rare scientists can't even figure out how to name them

Same shit is happening with muslims in europe, you have muslims families in cuckistan aka:the caliphate of britain where all their children are retarded and with cerebral palsy because their parents are cousins. Those kids wont reproduce, they are too genetically fucked to do so, so soon enough they'll disappear
>>
>>136775339
i kek'd at the admition of being beta. i may be somewhat of a loser but at least im not this
>>
>>136770809
Women consider 80% of men "uglier than average" and less than 5% of men "attractive" so shut the fuck up about your looks because it doesn't matter.

Getting a woman is all about the bullshit narrative you spin to make her impressed with you. That's all there is to it. If you're failing it's only because you are being honest. Women consider that "not trying."
>>
>>136767261
That's a very antisemitic post, anon.
>>
File: 1491563721531.jpg (43KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491563721531.jpg
43KB, 539x960px
>>136765424
Roasties want their Beta Bux
>>
>>136767019

Very weird, you'd think men who raised other mens children passed on that good hearted attitude on to their adopted kid. Yet the opposite is true, how? Mysteries of the universe.
>>
>>136776349
you misunderstood
>tl;dr you can't expect a qt2.3 traditional, conservative virgin waifu to fall in your lap when you've literally checked out completely and are repulsed by all women all the time and make 0 effort towards any interaction with them. It's a roll of the dice and your odds are about 50/50, but if you don't participate at all your odds drop to absolute 0 and you die a lonely, salty faggot.

we know a girl won't appear magically that's why we stop making an effort i expect nothing that's why i stopped trying
>>136777921

the only thing i expect is to die
>>
>>136768220
dating sites are a meme

women dont need them. and if you are a guy on there, women just think you are a loser who cant get a girl IRL.

its a lose lose
>>
>>136768220
Honestly, as a man, I refuse to use dating websites. I feel like it's flooded with the worst types of women.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
>>136780451
>News flash: they don't get to play blacked with white girls because IRL white girls don't want to date the average broke-ass jamal, the smelly pajeet, etc
Newsflash, no one wants to date a broke-ass, smelly person of any race. I can't figure out if you're literally retarded or just sour that you can't pick up white girls because you're an entitled poo-in-loo who just likes to whine about shit that will never change kek
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>136780416
Hot head over here
>>
File: 1461376245185.jpg (66KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1461376245185.jpg
66KB, 600x901px
>>136781017
20% of all marriages are between people that met on dating sites. youre just a fatass
>>
>>136773259
Newspaper ads.
It's how my parents hooked up.
>>
>>136780960
>we know a girl won't appear magically that's why we stop making an effort i expect nothing that's why i stopped trying
Speak for yourself, faggot, but if that really is how you feel and input=output then there's nothing wrong with that that I can see. Most of these threads devolve into "kek why don't women realize this...", "lol if women weren't so..x,y,z..." or some variation of that, so in reality you actually DO have expectations. Expectations that you feel no woman can meet so you check out as a result of that. You niggers claim to be wizards of logic and shit but you use it on literally everyone but yourself.
>>
It's funny how split people are in how they view these things.

Some guys have always had a girlfriend or a sex buddy since they were 16, and getting a girlfriend is the most natural thing in the world to them.
While there are other guys who probably still haven't had a single meaningful conversation with a women at 30, and to them getting a girlfriend is like winning the lottery. You hear about other people doing it, but never really see yourself doing it.

These people grew up very differently, and while I'm sure neither of them ended up like they did entirely due to circumstance, one success at an early age can change a lot.
Basically betamales and alphamales will never understand each other lmao!
>>
>>136772760
>The degeneration is proof that they are winning.

They were winning. The tide is turning and it's because we are waking up.

They were only winning when the society was unaware and passive to the disease. Now we've identified it and are fighting it. They are weak because their own ideology encourages weakness. Imagine what damage could be done to them if someone simply disrupted the supply of AIDS medication for a short while.
>>
File: woman-in-a-cage.jpg (59KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
woman-in-a-cage.jpg
59KB, 500x334px
>>136765424
Women need a dose of brutal rapeage to be honest. After how traitorous they have been they deserve it.
>>
>>136772550
>I'll continue to wizard, ignore all women and develop myself in the image of God.

Are you actually developing your powers, or just wasting your life on video games?
>>
>>136780676
I don't want a long term relationship to be based on lies.
Regarding my looks, if 10 guys my age were in a room, I might be better looking than 2 of them on average. This is just the objective reality. If they consider 80%to be below average then I already know how much less they think of me
>>
>>136774115
>I eat well, have a laptop and net connect, go to the gym every day and play vidya, and I want for NOTHING. I couldn't be happier with what I have in life while waiting for society to collapse so that when I return to work that I get the fruits of my labour and not everyone else.

You're very close. But you should be out finding like minded people and organizing your own parallel society. There are many of us, and you can develop social capital with a group that ensures you see your labor fairly used. The government cannot tax barter.
>>
>>136768550
Men, and only men can fix this:
>1. Men agree to pair off with one woman, only one woman, and not fuck a woman who's paired off with another man.
>2. Men also agree that they will not pair off with a woman who has previously been paired with another man.
>3. There is Hell to pay for the person breaking this code

This is all that is needed. That's it.
>>
>>136766269
>outing yourself as a taxcuck

lel you are the problem
>>
>>136768794

having no friends is social suicide, girls hate a loner.

waisting six years of your life on bullshit college degrees that are meant to put you in debt and teach you nothing is the stupidest thing you can do if you already are running behind

why don't you enter the military, lift, see the world, help shit get done.
>>
>>136782345
>no fault divorce
either keep it and get rid of child support + alimony or go back to fault divorce system

women will have to choose between money and sleeping around

you fags keep talking about social change like a bunch of fatass feminists, but really its all about the laws.
>>
File: justwantedtoplayvideogames.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
justwantedtoplayvideogames.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
>>
File: njo8974.jpg (16KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
njo8974.jpg
16KB, 300x190px
>>136782345
And who's going to deliver this Hell to me when I fuck more than one woman? You skinny-fat, lanky-armed faggots waiting for mom to cook you tendies so you don't starve? Good luck with that. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>136769118
Check your priviledge shitlord, 51% of the soldiers in the next war should be women. Diversity is our strength.
>>
>>136765839

They have plenty of men to latch onto, they just don't want those men.
>>
>>136781131

>gadsen flag
>hurr durr pajeet

Are you fucking retarded?

>posting cucked unfunny wwf memes

Nevermind...
>>
>>136782756
Ideally, every man who's in the deal. It's should be about 80% against 20% (see infographic).
>>
File: 1501964148629.jpg (117KB, 1067x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501964148629.jpg
117KB, 1067x650px
>>136765424
I had this girl I really loved and she refused me essentially because I decided to be jobless and follow my dreams to be a writer because I'm a millionaire and can afford not to work.

Now she's unhappy and fat, and I'm married to a chick who is 100x better and just hangs with me all day.

Fuck roasties. Let spinster feminists rot.
>>
>>136775416
top quality post. I have it saved somewhere. I can't seem to find it. Tbf what is happening to Euro-centric countries has happened before in other places in the world. So just sit back, relax, & let the fire rise.
>>
File: 1464991204021.png (226KB, 511x474px) Image search: [Google]
1464991204021.png
226KB, 511x474px
>>136782756
>starve
that would take years for most of these guys
>>
>>136775759
Really? Any proofs Ameribro?
>>
>>136774115
this is honestly me. and the fact nobody bothers to argue this shows that there is no rational argument against the "unproductive men" dilemma of the west. marriage is fucked, women are fucked, but jews are not fucked, they planned this from the beginning.
fuck anything pol tells you otherwise. call it mgtow, or whatever, do what makes you happy. you do not owe society shit
>>
>>136776349

This is one of the most bitter, tryhard post full of projections I've ever seen in a while. I don't play video games and that didn't happen in high school. /pol/ is a feminist board and you only proved me right further, that men are expected to make all the sacrifices for when everything is stacked against them for no reward. This is why men opt out even more, because then they have to encounter holier-than-thou pricks like you who bark at them. If you want men to opt in then you better sweeten the pot or you'll be getting a lot more angry at "HURRR DURR MEN OPTING OUT" then you are right now, little memester.
>>
>>136782592
yes go die for the jews
>>
>>136770603
It's the ' Mystery Babylon ' .
>>
>>136779061

Think for a moment that this bitch is saltier than the dead sea because now the nerds she wouldn't even give the time of day back in school, even those thirsty beta fucks wont date her/be her meal ticket
>>
>>136782592
Entering the military a decade late to rise ranks isn't a better option.
Only have 2 years of college debt ahead of me as community college was cheap enough to pay off.
>>
>>136783315

slaving away for the jew or deing for the jew. comes down to the same thing. the difference is that with the latter you can be a participant
>>
>>136783414

who cares about the one rank you might miss out on. it sure beats endless college and the shit job that results from it. also chicks dig military dicks
>>
>>136775416
I agree. If I didn't have a gf and an obtainable vision of the future I'd drop out of Uni, stop working, and become a NEET.

At the end of the day don't settle because they aren't worth your time. Your time isn't free.
>>
File: 1458250867353.jpg (7KB, 203x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458250867353.jpg
7KB, 203x240px
>>136783601
>also chicks dig military dicks
cuz Tyrone slips in when you go on "duty" killing for the jews
>>
File: 1495930228736.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495930228736.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>136765424
This is so retarded that it can't be real.
>>
>>136783244

Given the amount of ecelebs trying to cash-in with the alt-right after trump won (like laci green) don't be surprised if that anon is some cunt trying to play conservative to get a sugar daddy and assblasted that you don't want to donate your life to her
>>
>>136784017

Check whisper, its full of catty bitches with first world problems and sociopaths
>>
>>136784028
What are you saying anon? That Laci isn't being sincere? A woman would never lie... Right?
>>
>>136782955
So when you can't actually argue against the very valid points I made, you just devolve into making fun of memes instead? Got it, fuck-o. Stay salty.
>>136782970
Ideally, this would never work. But ok. It's good fiction.
>>136783244
I'm not bitter at all. I'm not even really trying. If you can't handle basic truth though just stop making these threads I guess? I never said or implied we men need to make all the sacrifices, I literally said it's a 2-way road and any meaningful relationship is a 50/50 under ideal circumstances. What part of that is difficult for you to grasp? At a basic "cost-analysis" level it's a gamble. I'm not denying that at all and it's not "being a holier than thou prick" to point out that your chances are literally 0 when you choose to tune the fuck out and not improve yourself. If you're playing blackjack at one table and your chances are 50/50 why would you move to a different table where your chances of winning are literally 0? Sure, you could just stop playing and keep your stack of chips, but you faggots still expect the reward that comes along with taking the risk without actually taking the risk in the first place. It's literal retardation and it's just as hilarious and delusional as 50 year old roasties. You eliminate half the population off the bat by hating literally every woman and calling them sluts then demonize another 70-80% of guys for being alpha and getting what they want, all the while lying to yourself about being alpha and smart and "having figured it out" but you end up a hermit shut-in that everyone thinks is creepy. Unfuck yourself for real.
>>
I believe that every man and woman has a duty to their species to reproduce at least once, optimally at 25-30 years of age. If we're so concerned about the falling proportion of whites in America (I'm more concerned about Europe desu), then why don't we do our part?
>>
>>136784276

>(((valid points)))
>shitty poo meme

Nigger you retarded? then again you do thing wrestling is real so that pretty much answers the question

>>136784254

I know right?
>>
>>136780416
Yes, but let me be clear. In the past, men of low or middling value could find a suitable mate who was not, well, degenerate. A degenerate back then would be bottom-tier if there weren't mitigating factors in place like having a high station in life. Such mitigating factors wouldn't even be possible for the majority of low-mid tier men and women.
>>
>>136784364

Because women are indoctrinated their whole lives to get a career. By the time they actually get one they're in their late thirties and can't have children.
>>
we fell for it again lads, but at least they're learning to make more than one post this time.
sage
>>
>>136784364

You realize that for the money you would burn in a dumb bitch that will divorce your beta ass and take your kids away you could simply buy prime-quality frozen eggs and pay a surrogate to give birth to kids only you will have rights to?

You could literally have 20 kids for the price of one tired divorce-prone cunt ruining your life
>>
>>136784276

But I didn't make the thread you dummy. What "basic truth"? The only reason you're getting mad at our side here is because it's taboo for men to opt out, and that's where your anger comes from. You know nothing of me and how my life has changed over the years. Sorry to say for you, buddy, but women are the problem here. They are given everything and yet it's never good enough. Men opt out because there aren't enough rewards for opting in, and your rambling posts aren't addressing that at all. If you are a man then it shouldn't bother you in the slightest that these women are ending up alone, it's what they deserve.
>>
>>136770659
Woke. Though the bible is hardly exclusive to this knowledge. Just about all our ancestors knew this from the dawn of civilization, and we're choosing to ignore them.

When will we wake back up? I'm tired of this ride.
>>
>>136779397
>She's studying for an MA in Tolkien Studies

It's like some sort of meme parody. We've broken through the Poe's Law barrier and are heading to levels of memery that have never thus been achieved.
>>
>>136784944
I sense some projection here m8. Storytime?
>>
>>136779397
>horse girl is less sex driven
HMMMMMM
>>
>>136779071
Feelsgoodman.jpg I found myself a laboratory technician. What does your sugar mama do?
>>
>>136779397
>28
That is just another roastie anon. Find a 18-23 year old with a profile like that. This is a post cock carousel profile.
>>
File: 1502196420421.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1502196420421.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>136784655
And in the past people shit in holes in the ground and hand to hunt for their own food or go out farming every day. What's your point exactly? The world was better back then? If you're focused on vagina non-stop it might seem that way I guess. The world's gotten more degenerate? Sure, I'll agree to that but it's just as much our fault as it is women's fault and "the way things used to be 100 years ago was sooo much better" isn't going to stop me from going out and hunting down a high-value white woman to have my offspring. It shouldn't stop you or anyone else either. I don't know man again, to each their own or whatever, I just don't see "giving up" as a viable option and never will.
>>
File: 1435711516639-0.jpg (246KB, 1574x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1435711516639-0.jpg
246KB, 1574x1046px
>>136765424
lol bioroast is toast
>>
>>136765424
I've basically dropped out of the dating pool at this point. I work, but I work to further my own goals not court some whore. I am slowly realizing that I am completely incapable of trusting a woman. I am slowly realizing that I love doing what I want, when I want, and with whom I want more than I could love another person. I am slowly realizing that I'd rather be a biological dead end than bring new life into the world to witness whatever wave of disgusting degeneracy comes after this one.
>>
File: 1500999872653.jpg (176KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500999872653.jpg
176KB, 682x1024px
>>136785429
Then assume she's that age and a virgin who doesn't know what couples do besides kiss, hug, and hold hands, for agrument's sake.

>>136785217
Settle down, or I'll get the gas.
>>136785044
>medieval studies
Lite a gold mine to counter signal medieval poc and their ilk.
>>
>>136768220
>women
>loneliness

Even the most dread of the Dires Hambeasticus can find some slovenly beta to fawn over her in a desperate attempt to pass on his genes to something - anything -that will let his blood continue on.

It's the curse all men bear: we do not feel complete as human beings or successful as men until we can look upon a child we know is our own. Because of this, desperation (e.g: the "Thirst") will drive an otherwise stoic yet unsuccessful male to debase himself with women he would be shamed by having his friends see him with.

Women literally can walk into a bar and have dick thrown at them if they look even remotely capable of bearing a child.

All but the top 1% of men have to fight tooth and nail for every bit of pussy they smash between the ages of 16 and 60.

It's a rigged game. It's a fixed deck. We cannot escape hundreds of thousands of years of a successfully selected for primal urge. That's why women don't use or need dating sites.

Their pool of available potential mates never exhausts. There are always new potentials cycling into her field of view.

With men, due to our inborne nature, we are driven to outcompete other men for the opportunity to reproduce.

Women let us fight and then spread their legs for the winner.
>>
>>136785027
>When will we wake back up? I'm tired of this ride.

Just be ready and saved for the rapture. Soon we will be gone in the blinking of an eye believe or not.

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.
>>
File: Perhaps.png (276KB, 466x462px) Image search: [Google]
Perhaps.png
276KB, 466x462px
>>136782043
>Are you actually developing your powers, or just wasting your life on video games?
>>
File: 1442833387889.png (712KB, 687x945px) Image search: [Google]
1442833387889.png
712KB, 687x945px
>>136765424
pic related is the only reason to work in the modern era
>>
dropping out of society was honestly the best thing i could have done , iv struggled with depression most of my life i know u 4chan fucks dont care but it can be hard.

instead of dying i flipped my scheduled so i was going to bed around 8-9 am and waking up around 7~pm i live in almost complete darkness and only really leave to get groceries and sometimes ill go almost a week without seeing another person , i know that isent appealing to alot of people but the amount of bullshit in my life has dropped dramatically and im the better for it
>>
>>136785177

There is no story, never been cucked into giving money to a cunt because fortunately I got to see other poor bastards fall for the meme before it could happen to me, simple as that. Coworker married a cunt and ruined his life. Guy I knew at school got falsely accused of rape, no evidence at all and he got acquitted but literally everybody thinks he raped a bitch he barely knew because why would a nasty cunt with abandonment issues lie about being raped by a guy who wouldn't go out with her? crazy right?. Neighbor was a victim of domestic violence from his wife, she still got the house and the kids while I saw the guy sleeping in a bench at the park because there are no shelters for male victims of domestic violence.

As things are you have to be a really sheltered momma's boy or the biggest most submissive cuck in the world to not see how bad things are for men

And at least I posted an alternative to ruining your life with a bipolar hamplanet, but hey if that's what you want go ahead.

I'll just watch the trainwreck happen, again
>>
>>136784970
>All women are given everything, never have to put in effort, and yet it's never good enough
>but you're not agreeing with that at all REEE
Why would I agree with such a retarded-ass premise to begin with? That's like a loon asking me to agree the sky is neon green or something, it's just factually wrong.
>If it's a man it shouldn't bother you in the slightest that these women end up alone
I've said at least 3 times in this thread that I find it hilarious and well-deserved, what you refuse to accept is that you sound just as pathetic and misinformed as they do.
>"WAHHHH where have all the good men gone? They're all gone!"
>"WAHHH where are all the conservative, qt women with traditional values? They're all gone and all women are literally whores!"
The reality is neither one are "gone", there's just less of them which makes the playing field more competitive and you weak faggots (along with these 50 year old roasties) are just whining because you weren't raised to value competition and feel entitled to something you're not. Pretty sad tbqfhf.
>>
>>136765424
All i know is that I got all my social security credits I need already, so I'm good to retire whenever I hit that age. Now I just need to figure out some way to survive until then. I'm eating food stamps, basic stuff like oatmeal and ramen noodles every day, cheap cheese, etc, a little fruit and veg to stay healthy. Trying to do some crypto currency to pay back my student loans and credit card, because I worry about the ontological status of debt and don't want to die in debt if it means I won't get into heaven. But I don't think I'll ever work a real job again, I've just gone too long without work at this point and I think that as a white male who is only a little gay I'm more of a disruption than anything else and companies are better off without me causing all the other workers to report me to HR, even if I am one of those 20% guys who do 80% of the work and solve the problems that stump everyone else for weeks.
I'm a little gay so the straight homophobe religious types hate me; straight enough that the girls want me but hate me because I don't pay them attention; a little progressive so the wagecucks and warmongers hate me; conservative enough that the progressives label me a Nazi and want to kill me; hard-working enough that it makes the other employees jealous that I make them look bad by getting the job done so much faster thus making management wonder what takes them so long; educated with a business degree so I know when management is making bad business decisions and bad leadership and they don't like a worker making them feel inferior; I'm undoubtedly blacklisted from major corporations on both sides of the spectrum from anyone who has analyzed big data on me; I'm sure I'm on FBI watch lists and Obama/Lynch unmasked me because I've literally changed history with my influence on the internet; family was abusive growing up so no interest in repairing that other than a few text messages; I'm so fucked.
>>
>>136785803
Dangerous assumption

Maybe you were a virgin at 14 but i wasnt. If anythig women are hornier at 14 than 18, heyre just afraid. And yes, they do like older men, theyre just afraid. They want permission to get with an older man, suxh as from their father

They rebel against their fathers because their fatger refuses to sanction ANY man

Trafitional marriage needs to return. Ive seen it here. 16 year old girls get a lineup of guys in their late 20s approved bybthe father. She can choose one or a couple to go on chaperoned dates. SheEis typically a virgin. She is so horny that she is pregnant within a month or two or marriage
>>
What argument do any of you clowns have other than "muh white race"? My incentive to break my back for 40 plus years supporting a woman is something by definition I will be dead before I could even see the result? So I'm supposed to shovel time and money on the dumpster fire that is a modern woman for essentially jack shit? What do they bring to the table again? Why do they not have to pay a dime for anything and never lift a finger? inb4 some cringe tier larp about "controlling your woman likee a REAL alpha GRRRR what a badass!!"

Yeah no thanks I'll stick to the plan or retiring 20 or 30 years early and actually doing the things I want in life.
>>
File: Time to gas the jews.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
Time to gas the jews.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
>>136783159
>but jews are not fucked
They may have laid the ground work, but we control the outcome.

The jews will be going up chimney's again in a few years. Watch and see. It will either be a fascist uprising which decides to have an ACTUAL final solution to the Jewish question or it will be that the US and Europe collapse and the Muslims gang up to walk all over the Yids...

Without Europe / USA they will be fucked over in weeks.
>>
>>136785869
>Even the most dread of the Dires Hambeasticus can find some slovenly beta to fawn over her in a desperate attempt to pass on his genes to something - anything -that will let his blood continue on.

You assume even the ugliest planetary landwhale out there has enough self-awareness to know what league she is in

You are wrong, they are delusional as fuck

Most of them are waiting for 11/10 guys to latch onto and live of

They wont go out with said beta males because in their cholesterol-riddled minds thats beneath them

>It's the curse all men bear: we do not feel complete as human beings or successful as men until we can look upon a child we know is our own.

Like I told another guy: just buy eggs and get a surrogate

Boom! kids without a fat bitch nagging you
>>
File: 1431790103394.jpg (22KB, 340x506px) Image search: [Google]
1431790103394.jpg
22KB, 340x506px
>>136785880
>>
>>136767261
All of them Jews.
>>
My gf makes double my salary and is redpilled af. She asked if I wanted to be a house husband but fuck that.
>>
File: 1494093976929.png (305KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1494093976929.png
305KB, 500x353px
>>136765424
Its almost like people don't put effort in when there is no reward or results.
>>
I havent dropped out of society.

I spend half the year on a ship as a sailor, traveling the world, working, and making bank.

Then spend the other half of the year banging whores in Thailand and traveling to anywhere that isnt the cucked USA or faggot Western Europe.

My life is fucking awesome. Fuck white women, fuck the West and fuck monogamy. Just because I dont surround myself with loser leeches and cucks doesnt mean Ive dropped out.
>>
>>136785429
I guess leaf is right here, it seems to good to be true, she had a slutty ride before
>>
>>136786736
>just buy hurghrnbgngn
>LOL U CAN'T AFFORD HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS UP FRONT TO CREATE A KID?
>LOL U CAN'T AFFORD ALL THE COSTS A SURROGATE ENTAILS WHO CAN IF SHE DECIDES GO TO THE COURTS AND DEMAND LIFETIME MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR HER "MENTAL ANGUISH" OVER CARRYING A CHILD TO TERM AND THEN BEING FORCED TO PART WITH IT DESPITE THAT BEING PRECISELY WHAT SHE SIGNED UP FOR????

Nigga spare me your r3ddit tier garbage comebacks. You cannot fight human nature anymore than you can fight fucking Time.

For women it isn't about having kids. It's about the amount of attention they receive at any given time. They literally can choose when and who they get bred by. The rest of the time it's "I NEED ATTENTION" and thirsty betas are too happy to provide it.

That's why women don't use dating sites. They can get attention and/or cock whenever they want.
>>
>>136785577
I'm agreeing with you. Things being harder is no excuse not to try.
I am trying to find out how things changed. Not being degenerate used to be a requirement to be even LOW TIER in terms of desirability. Degenerate was considered bottom-rung if not deserving of death in many societies.
>>
>>136765424
You ladies wanted to be free and liberated, which apparently means attributing the idea of public interaction with another woman to literal rape. How many articles have been published for the sole purpose of shitting on men? Spreading our legs on trains, "catcalling" and "harassing" women on the street, placating the idea that as a woman, you will be raped and abused by men and should always be on your guard and generally cold to men. Eventually, we're gonna get sick of hearing it. I don't even bother trying to chat with women in public anymore. It's not worth the possibility that I'll be the subject of a blogpost or get verbally chewed out for complimenting a lady. You wanna act like big strong ladies? Go right ahead. I can whack off and save my money, no skin off my bones.
>>
File: 80-kelp.jpg (54KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
80-kelp.jpg
54KB, 345x336px
>>136786617
>My incentive to break my back for 40 plus years supporting a woman
But you same idiots don't want women in the workplace, so which is it? You sound like a whiney faggot with a victim complex and you establish just as many arbitrary rules and expectations for women as they do for us. You don't really want a healthy, thinking, able-to-support herself woman who's also conservative/qt/etc., what you want is basically a sex slave who would never question your retarded beta faggotry. Just call it what it is. You're probably actually retarded enough to verbalize this in some way then you wonder why no high-value, qt white women want to touch you with a 10-ft pole.
>>
>>136786617
The utility of a daily orgasm in a textured hole is underrated

Also a pleasant woman is nice to have around. I dislike living like a wild animal, which is exactly what a bachelor is. Most men are hardwired to limit social contact, so you end up in your cave playing hunting simulations all day

Women draw a man up to a healthy level of socialization, butvhis prime instinct is to avoid spcial life because if his primary drive was to spcialize hunting would never get done. But he still needs it to be healthy
>>
>>136784276
>Ideally, this would never work. But ok. It's good fiction.
It worked for thousands of years, moron, until women get the right to vote
>>
>>136786322
I've come to the conclusion that monogamous gay relationship can't really work, gay marriage is a farce, faggots are just gonna cheat whenever they can or have some dysfunction that makes intimacy impossible, and I'm too much of an economic failure with too much debt to have a straight relationship if I ever did find the right woman, I never want to have kids for fear of being as shitty a father as my own and fucking them up like me, not that I'd want them exposed to this degenerate society anyway, or have something I love that the state could take away because some progressive labels me a Nazi. I actually have a solid unified theory that isn't crazy and schizophrenic, I've studied practically all philosophy and science, I fully understand and can predict markets and history, like I predicted Trump's victory as early as summer 2015, and we're warring with North Korea by August 21; I've figured out what God really is, He is real but not a magic sky wizard; I understand the esoteric secrets of the Gospel and the Quran and the Torah, along with the Tao and Buddhism. I've got to the point where I can socialize and befriend anyone without really caring about, but most people are just so fucking stupid and impolite I don't want to bother, the best people really are the ignorant unassuming blue collar guys. Oh, and another civil war in America is inevitable to change the constitution to end abortion, keep that in mind.
I really just feel like my purpose on earth is complete, the ones I care to be interested in given the conditions, anyway. I'm really just existing until I feel safe that Trump won't be removed, because if he is then I go postal. Really the only thing keeping me alive, is that he is threatened and I need to be here to defend him. I have video games to keep me busy until I feel like it is time for me to check out. Don't even feel any desire to drink or smoke or do drugs or get laid anymore really, I'm just in a state of constant pure satisfaction
>>
>>136787163
It gets old anon. Trust me...
>>
File: 1501470887478.jpg (312KB, 863x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501470887478.jpg
312KB, 863x1024px
>>136776349
Mark my words, polygamy will be making a comeback real soon.
And you better believe I'm getting on that gravy train.
>>
>>136780960
>50/50

more like 80/20
>>
>>136781085
its essentially getting in line to be taken advantage of.
>>
>>136787420
It already has. You missed out
>>
>>136780941
if i didn't know better, i'd say that those stepfathers should've reproduced instead
>>
>>136779397
>28

Looks 40. Aged in dog years. Bitch has had more dicks in her than the urinals in the Wrigley field and has probably done enough hard drugs to rival Keith Richards. You can see it all over her wrinkled-before-its-time face and deep in her soulless, doll-like eyes.

And she knows her past is a problem, to boot. She goes to incredible lengths to hide it. Means she's probably a sociopath too
>>
>>136787274
>But you same idiots don't want women in the workplace, so which is it?
I never said that once. I would be more than glad if the general attitude among women was to contribute half of the finances by working.

In the end yet again you cannot explain what I am supposed to be working my entire life for, they bring nothing to the table, and the only reply you can come up with is a pointless strawman, typical.
>>
>>136770923
>I'm saging appropriately

No, you are not, you are announcing it you fucking retard straya.
>>
>>136787200

>being so fucking retarded to not get a lawyer and write a contract first
>going for a hamplanet in this country as surrogate who will take the kids instead of just using a surrogate in a country that will respect your property rights

You know what don't even bother to have kids, if you are that stupid to not understand how to solve even basic shit like this then you and your retard-tier genes deserve to disappear
>>
>>136786235

If you want to delude yourself into thinking that western women are not spoiled and coddled, it's your choice. Again, you're only pissy here because it's taboo for men to opt out. The very idea makes people simmer with hatred, like you. If it wasn't for that you wouldn't care.

As for me sounding as pathetic and misinformed as they do, is that even though you agree with me that these women deserve to be alone, you still seem hung up on the fact that guys like us are the reason they end up alone. There's another reason why the hatred and social shaming is thrown our way, and that's because Chad isn't going to wife those sluts. People think it's our duty to do so and we refuse, you appear to be half way between them and me.

I disagree that it's just 50 year old sluts. Women as young as 23 are complaining they can't find no good man. I don't feel entitled to a good woman, as in having one handed to me, but I have the ability to opt out and I am exercising my right to do so in a society which pretends I am a kang for being a man but that's just an insulting lie. /pol/ insists with the fiction shared by reddit and tumblr that all men are privileged patriarchal kangs and women are peasants, it doesn't work like that in real life. That's just a common lie everyone circlejerks about because it's default to put pressure on men and women always need to be the victims. It's so sad that people go on about "entitlement" when it's our god given right to opt out. That's not entitlement, and it's none of your business.
>>
>>136787405
Its the best job in the world famalam, and even if it is shit at times my union only requires me to work 3 months out of the year, plenty of time off to recover if need be.
>>
>>136787296
>daily orgasm in a textured hol
>marriage

I think you might be insane.

Literally the #1 complaint I hear from my married coworkers is that they stop fucking nanoseconds after the ceremony.
>>
>>136787768
>he thinks contracts matter in civil court
>he thinks rules apply to women

Casey Anthony killed her daughter, tried to hide it, did a shitty job and proceeded to cry her way to an acquittal.

She probably sucked a dick within 6 hours of leaving the courthouse after being acquitted and spent the next 6 months getting fucked raw by different random men who knew EXACTLY who she was.

How the fuck have you not figured out that the rules of law only apply to men who aren't either of the tribe or connected to it.

(((They))) get a pass and women get a pass.

Nigger are you literally new here?
>>
>>136784944
This is true. I Divorced it cost me $393,850
>>
>>136784970

>They are given everything and yet it's never good enough.

but thats womens nature. men are to blame for the state of the modern woman.

ill admit it is 1000x harder to get a woman today then back in the days because youre up against the state as well as whoremongers.
>>
>>136787376
I guess the moment I really decided that I was 'done' was this moment when I was at church helping out in the kitchen for a little weekly meatball sub fundraiser sale after mass. I cooked off enough meatballs for the people who were coming, then went to mass, and when I got back, this old bitchy woman had cooked of a bunch more, way more than needed. I asked her why and she says "Oh we always have extra anyway", ok but this is a fundraiser we want to maximize the funds we raise not waste it all on foodcost. Anyway, I don't start an argument I'm obviously correct in, see a bunch of people come in last minute (still not enough to use all the meat she cooked off though), so I grab some buns and start prepping a few subs to give them, she stops me because she says no one else is ordering anymore, ignorant of the big group that just walked in, and she doesn't want the sandwiches to get soggy or something, even though we just eat the extra ourselves anyway. I try to defend myself and explain my reasoning and she cuts me off like a psychopath, so I just keep my mouth shut. and then the group orders more subs like a minute after and she tells me to make those subs I was just making. I just stay silent and keep cleaning the little bench station, let her make the subs she stopped me from making one minute ago. she gets super angry at this, me just being silent and not following her orders or something, even though she makes plenty subs already herself. she makes the subs then leaves. I finish cleaning up and leave. Next sub sale month later get told by head Knight that she "ran off crying" and said I couldn't be in the kitchen anymore and asked me what I did, saying she's been helping in there for years and me just a few months. I knew right away she didn't run off crying and was just trying to victim herself to get me punished, but I didn't try to defend myself at all. I just said I'm done with this. Left and never went back to the church. Really just done.
>>
>>136787896
Meant sex tourism. It gets old man. For me at least. O am decently high libido too.

After smashing a new 18 year old after a brief seduction i just kick back a beer and play metal gear. Sometimes i skype my buddies back home and listen to their basic bitch shit so i at least feel a connection to something. Shit is empty.
>>
>>136767261
>(((elites)))
>>
>>136782288
women do not care about looks. they say they do because they are lying whores and know that men are easily convinced into believing it. what they care about are resources and prestige, and if you dont have either then your only choice is to trick some dumb bitch into believing that you do or will at some point in the near future.

save your dosh, get a car/house, and pussy will throw itself at you once you make it known you can pay their bills. It wont be good pussy, but if you are just concerned about getting laid then dont even waste your time worry about it.

dont even think about treating a woman like an equal, or seeking a relationship of equals. Women, on a subconscious level, want to be led. Women who say otherwise are lieing to you and will drop you the moment a 'real man' (their words) comes along and treats them like shit while making them feel good by flashing more money/power/social influence at them.

If you DO want a good longlasting relationship, then just remember this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk&ytbChannel=Audio4You

findyourself a homely looking woman with decent homemaking skills and pray to god she wasn't abused or secretly whored around when she was younger. You can treat her with respect, you dont have to be a complete dick, but never do that hollywood movie bullshit where you go out of your way to make her feel super good about her self because if you make her believe she is equal or better than you, there's a good chance one of her whore friends will tell her its time to trade up.
>>
>>136788251

Men are to blame for the state of the modern woman only in the sense that we gave them rights, and then after that, we extended their privileges to a level never before imagined in human history. But neither their rights nor privileges are under threat, and I wish people on the internet would stop panicking so much about women being victims. Sure, guys don't want to marry sluts, but other than that, men are SHILLS for women and I cannot stress that enough.
>>
>>136786969
you must beat her mr.hiroshi
>>
>>136787908
They got married TO get laid. Women can smell that. Someone that cant get laid shouldnt expect marriage to change how women work

If you get laid before marriage you will have jo problem getting laid in marriage so long as you dont become a schlub like many married men.
>>
>>136786235

Listen, you. Men with no shot at lineage don't give a fuck about climate change, protecting the environment, or really anything towards making a better future. Childless women past menopause the same. The "sexual liberation" of western culture will be its death, the same as the Roman empire. Just like the Romans were, we'll get replaced by primitive savages. You better get the fuck off that 2nd wave feminism sexual liberation meme and un-cuck yourself. You're not supposed to be out scoring pussy. You're supposed to be raising a family, you degenerate freak.

The patriarchy (aka monogamy) is the reason we have jet planes and have walked on the moon. The only place female led societies exist is in mud huts and feminist fiction. You need to un-fuck yourself and get with the program.
>>
>>136786969
Beat sword into ploughshare.

Beat hoe into housewife.
>>
File: 1501581782835.png (412KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1501581782835.png
412KB, 470x470px
>>136787608
>In the end yet again you cannot explain what I am supposed to be working my entire life for, they bring nothing to the table
I've explained it throughout this thread, you're just too dense to look at the logic of the situation. What does anybody work their entire life for? To get the things they want, otherwise we'd all just sit in the shade all day being useless fucks. Your assumption that women bring literally nothing to the table just shows what a narrow-minded beta you are honestly when they're biologically half of the equation required to have children. Don't want kids? Cool, no one's forcing you and begging you to and, likewise, no one's begging you to go date women. However, there are mature adults that do want children/family and make it a goal to achieve that while sacrificing other things. On the flip side, if you sacrifice all your time to video games/buying trinkets/and being a general loner-faggot you shouldn't expect to be rewarded with children/family yourself. At the end of the day it's no reason to hate half of the world's population and just be a salty faggot that one likes. If you're a generally unlikeable person don't be surprised when PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU. Still, it's good to have a laugh at these incredibly retarded oldhags who think they deserve more than they do. Bad life choices lead to shitty consequences, for them, for you, for me. It's pretty much universal.
>>
>>136767019
It's crazy how many women are in that position though.
Every bitch I talk to who wants a "relationship" has a fucking kid.
Every bitch who hasn't gotten knocked up yet is still partying.
>>
>>136788534
Except these guys aren't schlubs who couldn't get laid. They're employed competent guys who have real hobbies that don't include posting on anime forums.
>>
>>136779071
God I wish that were me...
>>
>>136765424

White woman with their Commie Cultural Marxist Masters are the ones killing the White Race!
>>
>>136788684
Literally nowhere did I say I want kids and I mocked the idea of "muh white race"

Have any more strawmen?

Care to finally explain why I should use half my time on this Earth to pay for what is essentially a parasite?
>>
>>136788705
I define a schlub as the bottom 95% of guys. The guys hat cant crash a party where theyvknow no one and get laid. The guys that need to buy a womab a drink at a bar, etc.

Sorry if thats harsh.

As long as a woman cant threaten me with divorce rape, ehich they cant in many countries, i have zero worries

Bitches are dumb horny holes hurtin for a squirtin. None of that has changed, ever, as far as i can see. I can squirt in them. They always have and always will like that (naybe till i hit mid 40s?)
>>
>>136765839

If they were actually worth something then maybe I'd do more. Plus half the selection are shit skins I want absolutly nothing to do with. Further note once you go black no self respecting white man will take you back. Stick with your niggers. You picked the best nigger cherry in the State! The entitled can do no wrong and no one ever got in their way while in white communities nigger. You're a lucky Traitor! Picking a back door nigger everyone wants to pat on the ass and exalt! You go a point to prove! Slaves are superior to people who are blamed for slavery who never did slvery when it was the FUCKING GOD DAMN KIKES and MASONS SLAVE TRADING!

Shows how worthless and social status climbing whore bitch of fucks they really are!
>>
>>136765424

At what age a virgin should just give up and strive for wizardom?
>>
>>136788684
>>136788925
Another thing, if the only thing that women bring to the table for you is children, just do what anon said earlier and get a surrogate. It's guaranteed to be cheaper in the end.
>>
>>136788324
This is why I'm just done with society. People in general are just hopeless. They take people and put them in state education institutions for 12-20 years and they end up terrible in spite or because of it. The people in the churches are mostly just the worst people, manipulating each others, exploiting the morality of it to fulfill their sadistic desires, gosipping, trying to look more self-righteous than others because it gets them social acclaim. work is just as bad, everyone trying to make everyone else look like crap so they can get ahead, going to HR trying to get you fired for being a white male; can't get any decent service at stores where minorities work because I'm a white male and I'm a Nazi for asking to use the employee bathroom and asking for an extra cashier when there's 15 people in line. There's no job in existence you can keep in one area for 20 years anymore, so no reason to buy a home, and moving around constantly is what fucked me up as a kid and made it impossible for me to have social skills since I never knew a group of friends for more than a year and never fit in and it wasn't until recently that I've figured out whatsup but now it is too late because you can't make real friends at my age anymore. I'm not going to raise my own kids in that environment. Not going to spend my entire life paying off a crappy home even if I did get to stay in one place, not when half the money goes to democrats school teachers who try to turn my kids against me, and politicians who use my tax dollars to keep themselves in power. I don't want to participate in these intrinsically sinful systems anymore. I'm not going to work so my tax dollars will pay to blow people up I don't have any personal problem with. I could work my whole life and still retire with not much more than my social security check, and I've already worked enough to secure my social security check, so why try to do more when all the nibblers will eat the whole fish I produce.
>>
>>136789360
>>
A woman is right about something

Beta men who brood in their room about feminism ruining their ability to find a woman while not leaving the house for extended periods of time are big faggots
>>
File: 1501895618050.png (471KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501895618050.png
471KB, 960x1280px
idk man it's magic
i can't get a date to save my life and i'm not the worst person out there
>>
>>136789360
>>
>>136789360
>>
>>136789360
I lost it at age 22 or 23. I forgot.

i wish i was still a virgin desu, was a waste of my time and i wound up getting used financially.
>>
>>136789407

But I know on that fateful day we will be ready to cleanse the fucking world! I'm ready to restore!
>>
>>136789769

How did you deal with inexperience? And what was her reaction?

Did you have past experience kissing girls and being slightly intimate with them?
>>
>>136789769
Sex isnt he reason you wasted your money on women

Even when i was a young tryhard transitioning virgin into chad and had money, i never spent it on women
>>
File: 1501594595565.jpg (37KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
1501594595565.jpg
37KB, 428x280px
>>136788925
Apparently critical thinking flies right over your head and you keep deciding to focus on the most minute parts of an entire idea because your tiny brain can't comprehend what I've said. Read it again then come back when you have an actual rebuttal to the post. Otherwise just leave already.
>Care to finally explain why I should use half my time on this Earth to pay for what is essentially a parasite?
What part did you miss in that post? No one's begging you to have kids. No one's begging you to even date women. Go play video games, go jack off in a broom closet, literally no one cares but don't delude yourself into thinking there's anything rational about hating half the planet based on a few corny anecdotes about meatball subs you read on a polynesian egg-farming forum.
Some adults do want a wife/children/family and see the inherent value in it. It's something they want. That's about all the explanation you need really. Neither side is wrong for wanting what they want, but you're the only moron in the equation literally hating half the population. You shouldn't be expected to be accepted by society when you're an off-shoot, a loner, a nobody. I can't imagine you forming actual social circles of friends or anything with such a shitty, pessimistic view on others. Either you've forgotten that 90% of this MGTOW shit is a joke, or you're the one actual retard who would go out and repeat this redpill stuff in public and commit social suicide instead of just getting what you want.
>>
>>136789407
I'm happy and as satisfied as I care to be. Adding anything else to my life is just something that will end up being taken away or leaving me and causing pain and suffering that outweighs the happiness sit brought. I guess I'll try to get by somehow until I retire on social security, but it isn't like my life then would be anydifferent than now. Pass the time with some games and reading, trying to enlighten who I can, make sure America doesn't fall any further into the abyss than it already has. Like, I feel like a saved America and the world from the path of destruction by helping Trump get in office, but it is like the idiots just want to ruin our country even more acting like maniacs to get rid of Trump so they can continue committing civilizational suicide. Its just mind blowing. I've been homeless living out of my car before and I guess if it gets to that point again where I'm not able to use my desktop I'll just find a way to end it and not bother trying to survive until my 60s. It makes me a little sad knowing that things could be so much better, not just for me but for everyone, but people won't let it happen because they need systems in place to make them feel like they are superior to their neighbor, even though they don't really produce enough of anything to matter. I'm the guy who carries a business on his shoulders and is hated for it. I just don't need any of it anymore. Just not interested in work or a partner. It isn't sob story depression talking, I've been through that before. This is just a rational cost/benefit analysis. The costs are too high across so many categories for so few benefits and so many risks. And I feel like I've succeeded in enough areas in life that I don't need to achieve anything else to have a sense of self-worth. I mean I'm happy with my life and would live it again even if it all turned out the same, I'd do better if I could, but I just don't have any interest in continuing to watch this series .
>>
File: 1501749151626.jpg (58KB, 352x473px) Image search: [Google]
1501749151626.jpg
58KB, 352x473px
>>136789401
>Another thing, if the only thing that women bring to the table for you is children, just do what anon said earlier and get a surrogate.
So now it's okay for men to be single parents but any woman who's a single mom is a literal slut-whore degenerate? This is reaching critical levels of autism at this point. If anything, you faggots are condoning destruction of the traditional structure of the "family unit" just as much as any "liberated" dyke "womyn" and you're too stupid to even realize it. You're buying right into (((their))) entire game plan but think you've got anything figured out. Sad really.
>>
>>136790316
>instead of just getting what you want.
What I want is to spend time with my friends, my actual friends, not people who hang around just to get paid for it. And I want to retire early, and spend my days going places and doing things. That is what I want, and it came from me, myself. Not the warped expectations of society. And I am getting it, I already have more money than I had planned by this point in my life, on track to retire in my early 30's.

Sorry that your bullshit doesn't apply.
>>
>>136768220
Go make a fake yet plausible female profile on any dating website.

Make a fake yet plausible and comparable male profile on the same website.

Wait like three days and look at the difference in responses and you'll understand.
>>
>>136790487
>Textdumps
Naw m8 you are clearly disgruntled

There is no such thing as a happy man eho doesnt have a hoke to cum in. It is as necessary as food

Man up and take the country back. Go to charlottesville or something if youbneed a starting point
>>
>>136790734
A man planning for and intentionally having a child via a surrogate is different from a teenage girl popping out a kid by accident and trying to hook some poor sap into paying the bill.

You're the only one who brought up the nazi larping about "muh nuclear family muh white race muh joos"
>>
>>136778581
>>
>>136790487
It is like no other people really learn anything from their lives either, which really leads me to give up trying to enlighten people. When so many people understand that we got lied right into Iraq, and then these same people who were anti-dumb wars, they get AROUSED at the prospect of war with North Korea, trusting the same newspapers and politicians who lied about Iraq and Syria that oh North Korea is the real deal for sure all trust us this time. They're all experts on what North Koreans want and how much of a threat they are, they'll all love us as soon as we give them wifi and Kpop. They never read a word of NK philosophy but they know Kim is a total tyrant keeping the entire population under his sole control and they have absolutely no choice in it whatsover and all of them are starving. They can't be helped and will support the deaths of people they've never met and know nothing about because newspapers they don't trust anyway say they should.
>>
File: 1501464578822.jpg (270KB, 1436x842px) Image search: [Google]
1501464578822.jpg
270KB, 1436x842px
>>136790861
Don't pretend you have friends now, you've gone from autistic to literally pathetic with the lies ITT.
>>
>>136790734
>So now it's okay for men to be single parents but any woman who's a single mom is a literal slut-whore degenerate?
The single mom slut whore gets pregnant by accident or to collect checks from state or exboyfriend she wants to punish for life. A single father who intentionally had a kid through a surrogate is a different matter, you autist. You're really displaying your faggotry with your "by that logic" that isn't even a good analogy.
>>
>>136790914
But I don't understand how too many options, even if most of them are bad, would be a sufficient deterrent to keep women away from dating sites.
Even if you didn't want to go through all of the messages you get, you could just ignore them and use the site by looking for guys that interest you and messaging them first.
Am I missing something?
>>
File: 1502046557094.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502046557094.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>136765424
Kek

I'll enjoy my video games, you roasties can go play with your cats
>>
File: 1489394616969.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489394616969.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>136784364
While you do your part Shlomo Shekelstein will let 50 niggers in for every person like you who might have one child. In fact, the kikes plan on letting an endless amount of niggers and refugees in to make sure you are less than 10% of the population in 50 years.

Why would you care about breeding when it is useless? You have to deal with the Jew. It's the ONLY way to stop this from happening.
>>
>>136791375
I think it's obvious to everyone reading the thread that you're completely spent. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>136765424
>Muh where are all the good men gone meme

They have plenty of men, but they want the liberal manginas and clueless betas that surrounds them.
So let them complain.
Maybe some will realise we don't want their used vaginas and this will send a message to younger women that they have to preserve themselves if they want a "good men"
>>
>>136791640

rofl i feel the same way
>>
>>136791375

Just give up femanon you fucked up again as always

>>136791879

Nah they want to be stronk indipendin womyn who need to man except for the rich guy who keeps them in an upper class lifestyle while they get a "job" in some useless easy shit with no pay
>>
File: 1501976749635.jpg (47KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
1501976749635.jpg
47KB, 635x635px
>>136791070
>>136791418
>Oh shit, accidents happen sometimes, someone alert the media this is breaking news!
Welcome to life faggots. I love laughing at stupid roasties just as much as anyone but your deep-seeded hatred for all women is just as pathetic as their dumbass situations and will likely leave you in the same situation of being alone and probably offing yourself at some point. You've figured out women can be fucking stupid a lot of times? Congratulations, you've figured out what people have known for 1,000+ years but instead of adapting to that, and the rest of your environment, you sit around bitch, whine, and moan and still get no pussy. Have fun with that.
>>
>>136791879
They don't want*
Sorry, I'm a retard
>>
File: 1502083495270.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502083495270.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>136789407
I want it all to just end already.
>>
>>136765424
embrace the hilarity of being stay-at-home dads you fucking retards. all this work to make women the sucker who goes to work/support the family so you can stay home and play video games with your fucking kids all day and you morons are complaining.
you should be advertising yourselves as good fathers who WANT to stay home with the kids. god. damn.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
when she compares mgtow to feminism
when she accuses you of killing the white race
when she claims to be excited about male sex bots
when she calls you a bitter virgin
when she lashes out at anything asian
>>
>>136789407
bad defeatist pasta is bad, 2/10 fuck off back to leftypol, and if real take the noose way
>>
>>136791542
>Am I missing something?

Yes, very very few women are desperate enough to seek the validation of online dating like men do

And that's because they can get IRL validation by walking to the nearest bar

That's why places like tumblr are full of horrible hamplanets that nobody would ever fuck, because that's the only place they can get any validation

But again those are the minority, the rest of women wouldn't go as low as to seek validation in some stupid app

The exception being when they start losing their physical appeal which is why most of the non-bot users are single moms and aging women past their early 30s
>>
File: 1502315899759.jpg (91KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1502315899759.jpg
91KB, 698x840px
>>136765424
Huehuehuehuehue
roasties gettin tostie
>Fuck THOT's
>Acquire hobby
>???
>Profit
>>
>>136791108
This is a classic that never gets old.
>>
File: kek like an egyptian.png (77KB, 354x403px) Image search: [Google]
kek like an egyptian.png
77KB, 354x403px
>>136768000
The best leaf-post in the world.
>>
it's funny; women are such losers they don't even have hobbies.
if a man has one, then he's "a giant shut-in nerd virgin who will NEVER get LAID!!!!" automatically.
>>
>>136792074

>Oh shit, accidents happen sometimes

Women can't have accidents
>>
>>136765424
Mouse Utopia.
>>
>>136792074
this looks like it was written by a woman
>>
File: memeball_pol_vanguard.jpg (215KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
memeball_pol_vanguard.jpg
215KB, 768x768px
>>136782294
>>136783159
You guys are on the right track. Now just think in terms of buying some land out in the boonies and becoming self sufficient. Barter/sell your excess for cash. Only taxes you pay are property taxes, which are cheap if you are out in the boonies and in a low millage rate county. Stockpile food, ammo, tools, and supplies and wait for day of the rope. For funsies in the evenings, get on normie sites from behind 7 Boxxies and drop subtle (or not so subtle) redpills.
>>
>>136793530
So no valid rebuttal then? Got it.
>>
>>136793944
naw i think you're reading anger here when there isn't really any. People are annoyed with the game, but it's not like anyone here is raging, it's just bullshit bantering.
To put up that strawman and then shame it is kinda dumb.

Even if we were in here fuming over women, I honestly still think it would be beneficial to a guy to vent it /somewhere/ because there's no where else he can in this modern society, where male spaces are evaporating at an accelerated rate, and men are denigrated just for being men.
>>
>>136791108
This is nice and all, but I don't believe it will ever be possible to take away women's right to vote.
In fact I'm not sure repealing/removal of a granted right has ever happened before at all.
>>
>>136771582
pics
>>
>>136792847
I'm starting to print shit like this up and leave it laying around random places, men's public bathrooms, etc. We have to start getting the word out to the normies.
>>
File: 1501265823259.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1501265823259.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>136765839
Because marriage rates are tanking
>>
>>136768220
>Logically, online dating is the most efficient and easy way to meet people that you find attractive or share interests with. It minimizes the effects of rejection and allows you to easily connect with multiple people in order to more easily find someone that you get along with.

Your logic is wrong. Online dating restricts the pool of people you can meet to people who use online dating services. You are better off attending gatherings related to your interests to find people who share those interests. That way you find both the online daters AND the people who don't use those services. Evaluating people in person is also much more accurate than by their profiles. You can't be tricked into dating a whale.

Also, and I'm speaking on behalf of some very sad friends, here, the pain of rejection is not mitigated by online distance.
>>
>>136770686
>>
>>136772610
Nice to see a classic meme
>>
>>136794177
>naw i think you're reading anger here when there isn't really any.
You mean like literally every post that's responded to mine ITT? It's not a strawman when these shut-ins literally say "women are all fucked up whores and fucked in the head" or whatever else it is. I'm not discounting the fact that women can be pretty fucking stupid on a fairly regular basis, what I'm discounting is the fact that it's just women.
>Even if we were in here fuming over women, I honestly still think it would be beneficial to a guy to vent it /somewhere/
So you're almost admitting that's what's going on and I don't disagree that there's a place for it. Hell, I don't even disagree that this is the place for it, but this is /pol/ so clearly a place for debate. All I've offered is counter-points and these mgtow faggots get their panties in a bunch.
>because there's no where else he can in this modern society
bullshit. What are pubs, social clubs, gyms?
>men are denigrated just for being men
This without a doubt happens, for sure, but you choose if you want to be a defeatist (mgtow) and give up or, again, adapt to environment and face the challenges of society even if you've got to operate in a way that isn't 100% true to what you believe. There's literally people advocating for just running away to the woods ITT, so what's the game plan? Just club some bitch over the head and drag her into the woods with you? Fuck a hole in a tree? Unless you're a straight up faggot, there's no way you can say you don't like pussy with a straight face. We can banter all we want but it's our natural reaction. The one's who embrace the mgtow shit the hardest are the ones who weren't desirable to begin with or couldn't figure out how to break down a woman's mentality long enough to get into her panties and it's just a circlejerk of deluding themselves honestly.
>>
>>136795710

Now you starting with the PUA shit

Go buy more fedoras you fat fugly cunt

>inb4 buh I'm a lady

Yeah nah now its clear you're just some buttblasted supreme gentlemen who thinks he can control bitches with his mind powers

BTW you hotpocket is melting in the microwave again, better run nigga or your mom will take your GBP away
>>
>>136796054
Someone's triggered. Seems I hit the nail right on the head with that last one. Kek
>>
>>136768220

>don't want to be sexist

If you don't want to be sexist, then don't.
>>
>>136795710
i don't think people should give up, either. I just think the thoughts in this thread for the most part, stay in threads like these. It's almost harmless, and I'd say empowering to actually see the truth in the world. Yeah women and men are fucked up, and it's dumb to only see one side, but I'd wager men are tired of seeing the fucked up side of men. They know that side of ourselves, it's boring at this point, and constantly rammed down our throats.
Men really do need to see some sides of women, not to denigrate them, but to prepare themselves and become actual men. To pursue women truthfully, not out of weakness, but to harden yourself and pursue them out of courage and not be manipulated by them. To take control and be a damn man, and both people in the relationship are happy.
You are a lot more reasonable in your reply to me, so thank you.
>>
>>136781614

This
>>
>>136781614
naw there are a lot of alpha Chads that understand the plight of the betas. They will give ok advice sometimes, but betas are hard to convince.
I think therre a lot of super low-tier betas that have an alpha mindset but can't escape betadom because of their awful genes/face/height/poor. They suffer the most because they know the game is rigged, but they don't think they have a way to tip the scales.
For all the hate alphas get, a lot of bitchy hot women should get it way worse. A bitchy woman would NEVER give a beta advice worth a shit, they are pretty much invisible.
>>
>>136794656
You know what. That's not a bad idea. Good one anon. I should start doing it too. Just be extra careful not to get caught. And never do it around where you live. Its better to hop to another town & city over. And if you want to leave evidence of redpills in universities i.e. male washrooms best to to a different university than your own. Never larp where you live & work. Smart game your playing I will join you. I just need to organize my folders of various coloured pills.
>>
>>136796960
>Yeah women and men are fucked up, and it's dumb to only see one side
Can't argue with that
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.