[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finnish meteorologist Antti Lipponen analyzed data from 190 countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: temperature-anomalies.jpg (172KB, 1200x585px) Image search: [Google]
temperature-anomalies.jpg
172KB, 1200x585px
Finnish meteorologist Antti Lipponen analyzed data from 190 countries in the five regions of the globe collected by NASA; Conclusion of the study proves, once again, global warming is real.

/pol/ BTFO
>>
Prove that human-caused emissions are what is causing it
>>
>>136765414
Who else could be?
>>
>>136765414
Simple logical inference will accomplish that.
The way the carbon cycle is, is there are things that add it to the atmosphere and things that remove it. Before the industrial revolution, it was almost in balance, the earth produced about as much co2 as it used. Human produced co2 cannot be taken in by the carbon sinks since it exceeds what the earth can absorb, so it stays in the atmosphere and accumulates. Even if the growth in co2 didn't perfectly align with when humans started burning dinosaurs, we can know this is manmade because the co2 produced by fossil fuel burning is a different isotope of co2 from the kind that nature most often produces, and the concentration of it is growing in line with the expectation post-industrial revolution.
>>
>>136765138
(((NASA)))
>>
>>136765138
I don't deny that there is a global warming trend... I don't even deny that human activity is at least partly responsible.

What I'm opposed to is the Left using the problem to push their agenda instead of suggesting meaningful measures to take to slow, stop, or reverse the trend. If liberals were even remotely serious about doing something to stop global warming, they'd be demanding a massive overhaul in alternative energies - not just wind and solar, but uranium fission as well. Fission is the ONLY real long-term solution to our dependence on fossil fuels if fusion doesn't pan out.

But instead they're too busy using global warming as an excuse to redistribute wealth, increase government regulation, and discourage white birth rates.
>>
>>136766618
Carbon cycle lol
Do you actually believe CO2 has a direct relationship to global warming?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/edmhdotme.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/the-diminishing-influence-of-increasing-carbon-dioxide-co2-on-temperature/amp/
>>
>>136767836
Largely unsourced tosh, that mainly links to other blogs and doesn't have sources for it's biggest and most bogus claims? You've totally swayed me. Please try again when you learn that actual science is not conducted in blogs.
>>
>>136767466
We had nuclear plants until big oil fought to take them downnusing shitty built chernobyl.

It's not the left, it's big oil money. Also, fuck this, "they like it therefore i don't" bull-shit
>>
>>136766781
whats the hoax?
>>
File: NASA Fraud.gif (104KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
NASA Fraud.gif
104KB, 720x576px
>>136765138
Ah yea, data fraud yields that desired result.
>>
File: Records.png (66KB, 791x532px) Image search: [Google]
Records.png
66KB, 791x532px
>>136769551
>>136765138

What happens when you use actual data instead of fraudulently "adjusted" data?
>>
File: IMG_0652.jpg (425KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0652.jpg
425KB, 621x960px
>>136765138
>implying the land of autists and benises can produce a competent scientist
>>
>>136769551
>>136769659
Please stop embarrassing yourself and look up what 'adjust' means in statistics. I'm going to assume you dropped out of high school if you actually think it's fraudulent to control for variables.
>>
>>136770252
>Please stop embarrassing yourself and look up what 'adjust' means in statistics. I'm going to assume you dropped out of high school if you actually think it's fraudulent to control for variables.

> control for variables
> spread the Urban Heat Island Effect to all temperature stations
ftfy

Don't get your panties in a bunch. Back in the real world, when historical data gets altered over and over, almost always increasing the rate of warming each time, its called fraud.
>>
>>136768387
The graviry is visibly shifting around on that santa dol. This means they're faking it in an airplane. Notice the middle guy grabs the tree as soon as the right guy lets it go.
>>
>>136770252

Here is a paper, co-authored by a professional statistician, which demonstrate that the historical temperature record is completely unreliable and almost all warming is due to data adjustments.

https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ef-gast-data-research-report-062717.pdf
>>
>>136768219
I kept it simple for you. Guy Callendar figured out the logarithmic relationship in 1938. Do your own research instead of mindlessly shilling big government.
>>
>>136773914
That isn't a paper, that is a blog. Notice the big word 'wordpress' in that URL? That isn't peer reviewed and is worth no more than anything else you've mindlessly parroted. The fact that the first thing the paper does is a shitty appeal to authority, authorities that aren't even authorities in the relevant field, should have tipped you off.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.