[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've listened to Jordan Peterson's interview of James

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 45

File: unnamed.jpg (25KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
25KB, 380x250px
I've listened to Jordan Peterson's interview of James Damore, and I guarantee you this guy is not /ourguy at all.
He is an almost cartoonish Nice Guy who goes to sickening lengths to take the middle ground wherever he can.
If Google offered him his old job and gave him a waste paper basket to put his writings into, along with a 4/10 HR girl to give him a weekly review, he would crawl back without hesitation.
He's a canary in the Google coal mine, and I'm busy moving off Google's platforms as quickly as possible, and he has been treated terribly by Google, and he didn't deserve it, etc etc etc...

But he himself is a shameless cuck who would stab a nationalist in the back for half a chance to be seen as nice and reasonable.

Meme away about him, but don't delude yourself about his reliability as an ally. He didn't troll Google: he's so clueless that he didn't realise what his memo would evoke.
>>
>>136760969
He is a radical centrist.
>>
i don't think he was clueless, but he's definitely an awkward dude that does terrible interviews.
>>
>>136761204
kek, radical centrism is the funniest political leaning
>>
His nose says kike
>>
File: 1502234643381.png (307KB, 1636x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502234643381.png
307KB, 1636x1024px
Really want to fuck google, get sessions to file an antitrust suit for google. Antitrust means that their using their own tools in a way to monopolize a market as seen with the recent shutdowns of peoples youtube and email.

Running a search engine that the first result for email is their own gmail is a monopoly on these markets same with videos, most show up as youtube first and mostly all youtube.
Divorce youtube from google, and youtube is shut down overnight since it has never made one penny of profit.

How difficult would it be to get Sessions to bring an anti-trust case against google?
>>
File: 1500445245391.png (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500445245391.png
31KB, 500x500px
>>136760969
We can't be too picky right now anon.
He's probably the closest /ourguy/ we have with all the Google, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook shit that's been going down.
>>
>>136760969
>Meme away about him, but don't delude yourself about his reliability as an ally. He didn't troll Google: he's so clueless that he didn't realise what his memo would evoke.
Imagine believing this
>>
File: Literallywhat.png (609KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Literallywhat.png
609KB, 1024x768px
>>136760969
>>
>>136760969
>having to make a thread on this
His manifesto was radical leftist ideology. He did all he could to make himself sound like a valiant Feminist ally, because thats what he really believes.
No one thought he was one of us or even remotely close. Hes a fucking Jewish SJW.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 682x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 682x378px
>>136761204
Kek
>radical
>centrist
>>
Yeah, totally clueless and cuckolded.
>w-well I guess those 12 diversity hires are b-bad
>b-but h1b flooding is fine, those foreigners sure earned it!
>>
>>136760969
I got this feeling too.

I watched the Molyneux
>the left is about openness
Times like this I realise how alike I am to Molyneux, it's like we both looked at each other across space and time and came to the same conclusion.

Is this cunt serious? The left is about collectivism, of course they'll try to recruit you in their collective but that doesn't make them open. Open are the non partisan libertarians, holy fuck my best efriends are all hyper nationalist right wing fascists and I still love them. I am about openness, not you, me.

James Damore found a red pill and thought that entitled him to write a manifesto.
>>
>>136762839
>Times like this I realise how alike I am to Molyneux, it's like we both looked at each other across space and time and came to the same conclusion.
I think most viewers felt that. A man having his career and name smeared for daring to to be center-left rather than pure left talks about the "open-minded" left, topkek
>>
>>136762839
there are a few words in his document that suggests he was using psychological definitions of terms, and not general english definitions.

Neuroticism has a different definition when talking about personality(dealing with security) than it does to the general population(something extremely negative)

he may have had a more psychological idea of openness rather than the concrete realworld definition. most pyschologist would say most people on the left are high in a personality trait called "openness"
>>
That is why it so funny. He is a far left and the left still ate him.
>>
File: 1486688858556.jpg (94KB, 1024x952px) Image search: [Google]
1486688858556.jpg
94KB, 1024x952px
>>136760969
You're right, he's not our guy at all. He's a cucky centrist at best. But it means A LOT that cucky centrists are now pushing views and talking points that before were only associated with le ebil internet nazis. That's the point. He does not need to be our guy at all.
>>
>>136762146

>doesn't know chaotic neutral
>>
>>136760969
Yeah he's not socially intelligent either. He doesn't pick up on social cues very well
>>
>>136760969
>Man writes about how google and the rest hate diversity of ideas
>Is fired for it
Google couldn't vindicate him better if they tried.
>>
>>136760969
He looks like The Beatles and The Who all rolled into one.
>>
I have a feeling he's either really fucking stupid and probably took the fall for someone else by releasing this memo under his name or he's incredibly smart and playing dumb so that nothing can really backfire on him since he didn't know what he was doing. The interviews we're godawful and his speech hardly matched the way he wrote in the memo. I don't know what to make of him but at least he allowed us to take a glimpse into just how cucked google is
>>
>>136760969
Fuck off you extremist. Us centrist are just fine with the fella
>>
File: 1492900977131.jpg (98KB, 477x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492900977131.jpg
98KB, 477x768px
>>136760969
>a jew is not /our guy/

WOW how did you reach that conclusion are you a genius perhaps?
>>
The biggest point is that these cucks who never thought about race and nationalism are getting exposed to it.

If he went out and had a beer a bit more and got more into the subject he could turn pretty hard natsoc
>>
>>136764400
That's exactly what I thought. The autism must be strong in that one.
>>
>>136764589
How do you know he's a Jew?
>>
>>136760969
Nothing but clever Jews giving themselves an argument.
>>
File: 1502294687402.jpg (677KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502294687402.jpg
677KB, 1280x1280px
He needs a race swap.
>>
File: z0b571lo1f9z.jpg (95KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
z0b571lo1f9z.jpg
95KB, 1024x671px
>>136760969

>>136762839

openness is not exactly what you think of it, you could think of it more akin to tribalism. Basically if you're in the group you're family, if you're out of the group you're not a human. Does this sound like the left? Yes.

Anyways the guy isn't \our guy\ right now, but he will be \our guy\ eventually, so there is no need to become like the left and start cannibalizing anyone who supports our side for not being extreme enough. All it takes to become \our guy\ is to be open minded, follow the evidence and the courage to recognize that everything main stream just might be a lie. He's already expressed all of these in his manifesto, and what's more he has experienced the repercussions for going against the current.

His next logical red pill will be race: why are blacks so under-represented (more than women) in tech despite the numerous programs and quotas aimed to help black people. Once take that red pill then they're all open after that.
>>
Well yeah, he wouldn't have been hired otherwise. It's more telling how Puritanical the Left is that they have such a small threshold for dissent.
>>
>>136764737
the nose knows
>>
>>136761540
This.
>>
>>136760969
He struck me as a literal autist who hasn't been weaponized.
>>
>>136760969

>He is an almost cartoonish Nice Guy who goes to sickening lengths to take the middle ground wherever he can.

Of course he is, didn't you read the memo? He wants men to become more feminized. The thing that shocks me is that nothing he said was that outrageous and he still got fired
>>
File: 1431273874652.jpg (112KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
1431273874652.jpg
112KB, 498x373px
>>136764241
chaotic neutral is an awesome alignment. This guy is just a weak cuck who tries to never offend anyone. A true Chaotic Neutral doesn't give a fuck about anyone and does what he has to in order to advance his own goals.
>>
>>136765028
> Italian surname (D'amore)
> Face that only an Italian mamma could love

You'll have to do better than that anon
>>
>>136762839
Damore was parroting Peterson. In fact, little of what he said was original. I think leftists are more open to new experiences but not necessarily ideas. It would explain their love of strange sexual deviancies.
>>
D'Amore is an Italian name and he looks Italian. Autists have that trait where they stick to what their logic tells them is correct instead of going with social norms. This contributes to their poor social skills, but I don't imagine him backing down from his conclusions no matter how awkward and timid he seems.
>>
>>136760969
He's center left at best. Just started outgrowing the conditioning. In 10 years he'll be ok.
>>
>>136765118
If I were in his position I would write exactly that memo, and then come out guns blazing when interviewed. The SJWs are so insane that you don't need to reveal your power levels in the memo, you just have to state basic facts of life.
>>
>>136765266
> I think leftists are more open to new experiences but not necessarily ideas.

I don't think that is true. I think they are just against ideas that directly attack their ideas.
>>
>>136764066
>>136764902
Okay, fine.

I did feel the manifesto was politically or psychologically informed.

>>136765044
Yeah, feels like this guy could be planted to make us look "autistic," they're very conscious they don't have an argument against us which is why they'd like us to be autistic so they can dismiss us on that alone..

As if autism isn't the real final frontier of civil rights.

>>136765266
And Peterson parrots me, badly too since I'm wary modernism (neomodernism technically) can have a demoralizing effect, which Peterson ignores.

Yes, I see what's happening here.
>>
File: 1502200864245.jpg (4KB, 191x181px) Image search: [Google]
1502200864245.jpg
4KB, 191x181px
>>136760969
google fired that guy for telling the truth. hit them where it hurts: their shekels

the anon who said to fuck with their data and ad business had it right. here's how you do it:

install the browser plugin ad nauseam

>As online advertising becomes ever more ubiquitous and unsanctioned, AdNauseam works to complete the cycle by automating Ad clicks universally and blindly on behalf of its users. Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.

ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes :)

https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google%27s-Permission

https://adnauseam.io/

install this fucking addon. install it on all of your family's machines. get your friends to to the same

>but how does giving advertisers more clicks hurt google
because when enough people use this extension the use of user data profiling and advertisements is destroyed

if a significant amount of people use this addon then the way that ads are used on the internet and the monetization of ads and adspace will be destroyed
>>
>>136765339
Sounds like a reasonable prediction. Apparently he's been offered a job at Gab, which I think is good publicity, but a bad move: D'amore would crawl back to Google in a heartbeat.
>>
>>136764506

Or he is just bad at public speaking as most people are until they do it a lot.
>>
>>136760969
> I guarantee you this guy is not /ourguy at all
Good. If he was "/ourguy/" then it'd be easy to dig up dirt on him and justify Googles decision. If he's IS a borderline centre cuck, then that's even more ammunition to redpill Normies and take shots at Google.

If centrists can be sacrificed to kill the Left and change the momentum in reverse... Then it's a win/win.
>>
he's literally a jordan peterson fan who wrote a jordan peterson based manifesto
>>
>>136765489
Thank you, based anon
>>
>>136760969
>goes to sickening lengths to take the middle ground wherever he can.
Yea, just like his idol Jorcuck Peterberg
>>
File: James_Damore.png (398KB, 674x378px) Image search: [Google]
James_Damore.png
398KB, 674x378px
>>
File: spurdo_aussie.gif (157KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_aussie.gif
157KB, 482x800px
>>136765572
That's actually... brilliant.
>>
>>136765462
I disagree with Peterson, and Damore, about how they see the left and right.

The whole stability vs chaos axis is silly. Leftists have historically opposed the current order but instituted incredibly oppressive dictatorships once they got power. And far from open societies they were ideologically closed.

It might be because leftist leaders have different character profiles from their sheep who are just clueless. Or perhaps psychology just fails.

Left and right are honestly shit labels. People should use a centralization - decentralization axis instead.
>>
>>136760969
hes autistic as fuck but that isnt really the point. if they attack and fire someone like this that just shows how fucking insane they are.
>>
>>136764158
>But it means A LOT that cucky centrists are now pushing views and talking points that before were only associated with le ebil internet nazis. That's the point. He does not need to be our guy at all.

You don't understand.

He isn't pushing right wing viewpoints at all. He's pushing 100% leftist insanity. The only difference is that he's about 5-10 years stuck in the past. The "progressive" movements have shot out from under his feet and now thinking the way he does means you are a far-right evil nazi. He simply didn't keep up with the pace of progressives. In every way he is still pro-diversity, pro-immigration, pro-basically everything wrong with western countries today.

He's a clueless retard who thought he was pushing fair-minded leftist talking points and couldn't see the writing on the wall. You either walk in lockstep with the insane, or they put a gun to your head. In his case, he didn't step out of line, he just didn't keep up. Stragglers in the leftist march to wherever "progress" goes, also get the bullet.
>>
>>136765581
>jordan peterson based manifesto
The fuck? No, he wrote a memo using scientific evidence and reason.
>>
File: 1498184366464.jpg (58KB, 879x657px) Image search: [Google]
1498184366464.jpg
58KB, 879x657px
>>136760969
When even sperg centrists oppose your POV, you know you fucked up,
>>
>>136762839
He didn't write a manifesto, he wrote a memo.
>>
>>136760969
Lel, I never had any allusions this guy was going to be full 1488. He's just a guy that wrote a paper about 1+1=2 in a society that's constantly pushing 1+1=3. I figured he'd be an autist too, he's a PHD biologist and a programmer. What were you guys expecting, the next George Lincoln Rockwell to come out of Google? kek
>>
>>136765897
Yes, he did - based on a bunch of things that jordan peterson talks about. And when talking to jordan peterson he said he was a fan of jordan peterson. There was not an argument forwarded in that document that I have not heard jordan peterson make before. That's not to say any of the content is incorrect, but it should be noted that it's not original - he's essentially a political neophyte who was unduly influenced by his favorite intellectual and decided to make something of it at google.
>>
>>136765897
He directly ripped some of Jordan Peterson's lines. There was definitely a strong influence there.
>>
>>136765724

isn't it quite clearly because having a chaotic system without order makes it very easy for an authoritarian to come to power? Also their leaders WITHOUT A DOUBT are different than they are, hence the term "useful idiot"
>>
>>136765581
>manifesto
ad hominem: for when you have no other arguments left
>>
>>136764506
Quite a few studies have shown that people with high IQs generally are socially awkward and have terrible public speaking ability. But give the same people something to write with and a bit of time and they'll write out everything they want to say meticulously.
>>
>>136766178
what's wrong with the word manifesto?
>>
>>136766237
I can tell you're not from around here.
>>
>>136766312
Are you serious? I realize jbp complained about the use of the word in his video but it's not actually a loaded term.
>>
>>136766144
I was being generous. Every leftist I know support tyrannical controls to some varying degree. I suspect the psychological profiles are colored by the left's delusional self image as being open and empathetic. Because that is exactly how they see themselves, as open and empathetic. But they don't act that way. This is more than anecdotal, it's repeated exposure to them as people and for the policies they support.
>>
>>136760969
Agreed on both counts. He's only 80% cucked, which I guess is okay. But he buys into so much of the narrative and isn't bright enough to realize that isn't enough to prevent him from being no platformed. What a complete cunt.

Also took the last steps to divest myself from all Google products. Oh, Windows Mobile... you had to go and fuck yourself off right before you could have snagged another 10% of the marketplace. Fucking idiots.
>>
File: sheeple.jpg (329KB, 1005x1008px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.jpg
329KB, 1005x1008px
>>136766204
Do you have any evidence at all for that bizarre statement?
>>
>>136760969
>He is an almost cartoonish Nice Guy who goes to sickening lengths to take the middle ground wherever he can.

thats what makes this so amazing. he's a centrist that showed everyone just how extreme leftists and SJWs are. he did nothing but post facts and lefties called him a bigot or a sexist. it only reflects poorly on them.
>>
>>136766237
>what's wrong with the word manifesto?
prejudicial associations. mein kaumpt if a manifesto. timoth mcveigh and the unibomber had manifestos. serial killers have manifestos. the communist manifesto. manifesto is a word that will have an automatically negative association for most americans.
>>
>>136765581
it seemed pretty clear from his interview with jbp , at least to me, that he didn't really seem to know jbp that well at all. He didn't speak on his lecture or anything, unless i missed it.
It seemed more like they had read the same type of studies (it is a majority ideology, just not as loud or reticulated usually.)
>>
File: 1469298084174.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1469298084174.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>136760969
>he's so clueless that he didn't realise what his memo would evoke
A lot of tech guys are socially inept to the point that they don't realize that leftists are authoritarian and ideologically blind. Many of those guys expect leftists to at least hear out fair argumentation, not realizing that leftists don't care about logic and reason.

Leftists have a meme about right-wingers being racist bible-thumpers who don't listen to science or reason, but leftists are just as bad in many ways.
>>
>>136761540
Thirding this, in a industry overrun by intersectional progressives, I I'll take a reasonable, albeit awkward, voice.
>>
>>136766562
>Leftists have a meme about right-wingers being racist bible-thumpers who don't listen to science or reason, but leftists are just as bad in many ways.
When was the last time you saw a leftist actually refer to a scientific paper in full, instead of referring to some popsci article about said paper?
>>
>>136765866
I don't think so, unless you disagree with me on the meaning of leftism and rightism. The main thing he's advocating is reasoned discussion and understanding, and that's not leftist. Leftism puts reason underneath equality.

To advocate for greater understanding doesn't mean you're saying everyone's opinion is equal, or that we should be nice to everyone. You can even advocate for understanding your enemies, in order to destroy them. But the idea of understanding underlining liberalism is the same idea as "logos" that Peterson talks about.

The idea is just that ideas get processed better once we're able to communicate. It's like connecting a bunch of computers together instead of having them all try to solve the same problem separately, regardless of which "side" each individual computer is working on.
>>
>>136766456
I respect your attention to linguistic detail but we're on /pol/, it's not really an issue at the moment since we're not drafting anything for public consumption. And for what it's worth manifesto has no negative connotations for me.

>>136766560
What I got from his interview with jbp is that he's not actually comfortable with talking to people. I mean, you saw the guy. He's every bit the stereotypical silicon valley nerd. It's likely that he'd learned some of the things he discussed as a biology student - but again, he explicitly said he was a fan of jordan peterson.
>>
>>136766350
>not actually a loaded term.
yeah, sure, and being a "global warming denier" or just plain "denier" for short is not supposed to invoke "holocaust denial" either.
>>
>>136760969
Are you retarded?
Nobody who read that thought he was "/ourguy/" it was obvious in his writings. He's as milquetoast as it gets. He's basically a center-leftist. Emphasis on left. He has no idea why he's an over night celebrity either. He is being exposed to the right for the first time. It's obvious.
Why does /pol/ always get so upset when anything remotely happens that is closer to their ball-game in society and then gets rageful when they aren't white nationalists starting neighborhood death squads?
Fuck off you fucking faggot.
>>
>>136766695
hell even a lot of their "research" just circle-jerks each other off, with no real evidence at the end of the rabbit hole....

Same as most """holocaust research""", they plant some seed somewhere with no evidence, then they cite each other in endless circles making it seem credible.
>>
>>136766792
no, its supposed to invoke psychological denial

most poeple don't even know holocaust denial is a thing
>>
>>136766397
There was actually a study, I think it was a Jonathan Haidt study, where they tested leftists, right wingers, and centrists. Everyone answered a control test from their own perspective and then took them from the perspective of the other groups. The right and centrist groups both answered and gave accurate motivations for why leftists took the positions they did. Leftists however could not do this. They ascribed inaccurate and morally bad motivations to right wingers.

This kind of undermines the entire 'leftists have more empathy' bullshit. Leftists just think they do because they're full of moral smugness.
>>
>>136766767
>manifesto has no negative connotations for me
well, you are repeating the propaganda talking points of people who obviously do understand its meaning so you are either an idiot or shill.
>>
>>136766893
also, its evoke
>>
>>136765572
I consider myself /pol/'s guy in that if I feel indebted to at least represent /pol/s view, but I assure you the only dirt you'll find on me is I smoke way too much weed.

You're a media type, you actually believe everyone either has dirt or is a cuck. Trust me, I'm neither.

>>136765724
Or perhaps they've completely misrepresented the left right distinction?

I see it like this, both sides have "jews," people they irrationally hate
>the right will always hate the weaker or anyone they feel isn't trying hard enough
>the left will always hate the successful or anyone they feel is trying too hard
This explains them well, much better than "openness" and conscientiousness, actually I can't imagine a better definition.

The left hits the tall poppy, the right will abandon the lowly in the name of meritocracy, the left will make successfulness unwise, the right will make successfulness a vicious circle. Both extremes are so cancerous.

>>136766016
Semantics? Is there definitions of either that you're using?
>>
>>136761861
>not doing meme tabs
You're doing it wrong
>>
>>136766914
what is a negative connotation
>>136766980
post weed
>>
File: 1498092137506.jpg (68KB, 526x787px) Image search: [Google]
1498092137506.jpg
68KB, 526x787px
>>136760969
He sounds autistic, are google persecuting autistic people for their lack of understanding regarding social / group dynamics ?
>>
>>136766914
What talking point, that he recycled jordan peterson's ideas? Is that a talking point? I thought it was just a straightforward observation.

I'm not questioning the meaning of manifesto, just the associated connotations, and again it's really a secondary issue here.
>>
>>136765581
>he's literally a jordan peterson fan who wrote a jordan peterson based manifesto

I think he had seen this documentary as well.

Hjernevask - Brainwashing (Eng Sub) Part 1 - The Gender Equality Paradox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
>>
>>136766893
>no, its supposed to invoke psychological denial
lol. no. the use of the term "denier" is obviously a propaganda technique spun off from holocaust propaganda and punishing "denial" as opposed to arguing merits.
>>
>>136766767
>he explicitly said he was a fan of jordan peterson.
ah i guess i missed that part, my bad.
Did the anonymous voice guy in the interview ever say anything substantial? He seemed like an even bigger retard.

I hope james grows a bigger nutsack and start representing himself fairly instead of falling into his nerd awkwardness.
>>
>>136766980
Your definition is as legitimate as theirs. It simply depends on what you focus on. That is why right and left as terms is shit.

Centralization and decentralization are more valuable as terms of distinction.
>>
>>136767214
I have absolutely no idea who anonymous voice guy was and no he really didn't say anything productive. I'm not sure why he was there.

I don't think james is suited for the limelight as such.
>>
>>136767083
>I'm not questioning the meaning of manifesto
if you use the word manifesto you are repeating the talking points used in the media to shape the public opinion of this event. if you are repeating propaganda you are either stupid or a shill.
>>
>>136766857
>hell even a lot of their "research" just circle-jerks each other off, with no real evidence at the end of the rabbit hole....
Almost all of it does. They're not looking to argue, they're looking to deceive you into thinking that they're arguing so that they can manipulate you.

The key to arguing with these people is to simply not argue with them. Turn the people around them instead.
>>
>>136767172
no, the idea of psychological denial is older than the second world war

and again, most people don't even know holocaust denial is a thing

its psychological lad, its like the -phobia suffix

modern leftism believes that the world needs a "consciousness revolution", they believe they are the only mentally sane people in the planet, they believe disagreeing with them is a symptom of psychological problems
>>
File: google.jpg (48KB, 1008x343px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
48KB, 1008x343px
>>136760969
>>
>>136767354
Has anyone ever told you you're exceptionally paranoid
>>
>>136767288
kind of a shame really, someone like james who was actually good orator could blast a lot of butthurt to the left. Oh well, we'll have more opportunities in the future.

I'm glad JBP's teaching atleast could wake someone up as bluepilled as james.
>>
>>136767453
>they believe they are the only mentally sane people in the planet, they believe disagreeing with them is a symptom of psychological problems
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

>There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union,[1] based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem.[2] It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent.[3]

>During the leadership of General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev, psychiatry was used to disable and remove from society political opponents ("dissidents") who openly expressed beliefs that contradicted the official dogma.[4][5] The term "philosophical intoxication", for instance, was widely applied to the mental disorders diagnosed when people disagreed with the country's Communist leaders and, by referring to the writings of the Founding Fathers of Marxism–Leninism—Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and Vladimir Lenin—made them the target of criticism.[6]

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN SOMEONE STARTS INSINUATING THAT YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY FIT.
>>
>>136760969
>man isn't hardcore 1488
>thus he is as evil as leftists
go home dumbass
defeating an enemy takes steps and time, you can't go from one polar opposite to the other
>>
>>136760969

well of course, he's an ugly nerd
>>
>>136765489
How well does it work with Noscript?
>>
>>136767680
Oh wow, here's an example.
>>136767560
This cunt is a shill.
>>
>>136767560
>Has anyone ever told you you're exceptionally paranoid
o rly? i am glad i can visit /pol/ to have anonymous low rent shills / shit tier illiterate retards diagnose my mental health.
>>
>>136767598
James is productive as a news cycle. Even if he was a more talented orator it'd probably be irrelevant to anyone but the right - he would fade out of the broader public consciousness and begin a career of semirelevance speaking to mostly like-minded individuals. The event is what matters, not the details of the individual.

>>136767817
>>136767855
The alarm bells that went off as the result of a mostly innocuous four syllable word justify the paranoia diagnosis, I think.
>>
>>136766562
Leftism is herd mentality, plus if you tell an idiot he's smart he is dumb enough to believe it.
>>
>>136767560
>Has anyone ever told you you're exceptionally paranoid
ad hominem: for when you have no other arguments left
>>
>>136767817
>>136767680
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consciousness
>>
>>136768059
You understand surely that calling me "stupid or a shill" is ad hominem as well, right? There wasn't an argument in any case.
>>
>>136768137
>You understand surely that calling me "stupid or a shill" is ad hominem
no. it is a logical certainty.
>>
>>136768035
>The alarm bells that went off as the result of a mostly innocuous four syllable word justify the paranoia diagnosis, I think.

man you should start you very own messageboard-based clinic, you will make millions!
>>
File: shill9.png (91KB, 891x699px) Image search: [Google]
shill9.png
91KB, 891x699px
>>136768035
>>The alarm bells that went off as the result of a mostly innocuous four syllable word justify the paranoia diagnosis, I think.
Oh stop it you fucking twat. Playing the "words mean nothing until I say they mean something, then they mean something that is unproductive and disruptive to you, and oh by the way words are unproductive and disruptive to you when I say they don't mean something, so either way you lose" game here won't work.

>>136768137
But you are a shill.
>>
>>136768137
do you lurk much here?
>>
>>136760969
no shit, he worked at Google of course he's a collosal cuck, he's just the fucking idiot that thought saying men and women having inherent biological differences was a fine thing to do at SJW controlled Google. He's a naive fucking idiot cuck that got himself fired.
>>
>>136760969
You're an idiot if you can't see what he is doing. Within one day of being fired, who are the people he was talking to? JBP, Molymeme and the people at WeSearchr.

Do you think that's a coincidence? These aren't mainstream people at all.

It's clear that he deliberately wrote the memo to be as inoffensive and harmless as possible, while still guaranteeing a catlady chimpout. There's just no way that he'd talk to the people he talked to so quickly unless he knew about them before, and if he knew about them before then there's no way that he wouldn't have expected the reaction. Any /pol/ack could have told you how the bluehair brigade would have reacted, they are nothing if not predictable.

Not to mention that he used the phrase virtue signalling in his interview with Molyneux, which is a huge dog whistle.
>>
>>136768365
>game here won't work.
yeah, trying to argue with people on /pol/ by accusing them of being paranoid is really failing to know your audience. you got to work on your message targeting skills.
>>
File: alignment.png (17KB, 396x321px) Image search: [Google]
alignment.png
17KB, 396x321px
>>136765223
>A true Chaotic Neutral doesn't give a fuck about anyone and does what he has to in order to advance his own goals
chaotic neutrality is first and foremost about valuing your own will above all else
doesn't necessarily mean you don't care about anything else
>>
>>136768238
It really isn't, it's a pair of insults predicated, again, on one word.

>>136768400
Been here for years.

>>136768331
More of a hobby, really.

>>136768365
I would point out to you that the other anon insulted me first.

>>136768545
I wasn't arguing with you, I was insulting you, because you insulted me. It's proportionate.
>>
>this guy is not /ourguy at all.

THAT'S PRECISELY WHY HE IS /OURGUY/

You know how wars are won? By having greater numbers.

You know how you get greater numbers? By not fucking gatekeeping and going "Reeeeee normies get out" whenever someone shows interest in our cause and wants to hear our arguments.

Right now, that is what the Left is doing in increasing fashion: witch-hunting and increasing their hysteria to ever greater "I am pure! I am orthodox!" levels, driving away more and more people. They become more extreme every day in a feedback loop. WHICH IS PRECISELY WHY WE SHOULD OPEN UP AND ACCEPT THOSE "REJECTS OF THE LEFT" INTO YOUR FOLD

You don't win by being an extreme minority, you win by becoming the majority.
>>
>>136768472
I think you are thinking it the wrong way, the second this news broke, i assure you every single altright e-celeb was looking for his doxx like crazy

They have been pushing the "Google is censoring us" narrative for a while now, this is exactly what they want/need to make a big scandal,big bucks and get an audience expansion
>>
>>136768612
>I would point out to you that the other anon insulted me first.
We aren't in primary school.
>>
>>136761861
I think this is because black people have some weird compulsion to write articles about how historically relevant they are. If you expand any of these image the titles are all akin to "EPIC BLACK HEROES IN HISTORY, HOW BLACK PEOPLE CHANGED HISTORY'
>>
File: 1499366736839.jpg (36KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
1499366736839.jpg
36KB, 399x398px
>>136768472
This.
He's going the Bezmenov route
>>
>>136768612
>It really isn't, it's a pair of insults predicated, again, on one word.
yeah, i am good like that. i can judge your entire existence based on one word.
>>
File: Alex.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alex.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>136765489
Just install the Brave browser.

Is from the ex CEO from mozilla that was fired after he said he supported traditional families.
>>
>>136761474
>Really want to fuck google, get sessions to file an antitrust suit for google. Antitrust means that their using their own tools in a way to monopolize a market as seen with the recent shutdowns of peoples youtube and email.
>Running a search engine that the first result for email is their own gmail is a monopoly on these markets same with videos, most show up as youtube first and mostly all youtube.
>Divorce youtube from google, and youtube is shut down overnight since it has never made one penny of profit.
>How difficult would it be to get Sessions to bring an anti-trust case against google?

THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>136768612
If you lurked here for years then you would know exactly why they call you shill / stupid

Unless its what you want and you are just rusing us by exposing overtly retarded non-opinions?
>>
>>136761204
He is the leader of the alt-center!
>>
>>136768873
alt right
ctrl left
shift center
>>
File: cuck explained.jpg (177KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
cuck explained.jpg
177KB, 900x675px
>>136768472
>phrase virtue signalling

That meme have infected a LOT of leftist that are fed up with the virtue signaling. It's the old meme - what is seen, can't be unseen - only with words.

Cuck works in the same fashion.
>>
>>136768739
Sure, but you're accusing me of using shaming tactics - except I didn't initiate that. It's just conversation that degenerated into hostility for no particular reason.

>>136768778
Replace good with paranoid and we're more or less agreed, yes.

>>136768855
I actually do know why I'm accused of being a shill, and it's because jordan peterson in his video lambasted the fact that the document was called a manifesto - I subsequently used the word manifesto and it seems to have set off the anon with the democrat flag. There was no such negative connotation on /pol/ with the word manifesto prior to this precise event. This is sheer overgeneralization.
>>
File: centrist.jpg (72KB, 580x402px) Image search: [Google]
centrist.jpg
72KB, 580x402px
>>136760969

/pol/ is fringe and the guy is smart enough not to release his power level on public if he has one. Nothing wrong with being a centrist.

t: centrist
>>
>>136768816
he was forcefully resigned after donating to an anti-gay marriage interest group

the fucker also invented javascript so if you think he is some benevolent saint you are wrong
>>
>>136768989
>Sure, but you're accusing me of using shaming tactics - except I didn't initiate that. It's just conversation that degenerated into hostility for no particular reason.
And you've just shifted to pity.
>>
>>136768873
this.

lol but really this guy is a lefty he's just thought everyone was actually principled on the left somehow
>>
>>136769107
where on earth does pity exist in that sentence
>>
>>136767080
I have a problem dude, I can admit that.

>>136767224
No, decentralization is libertarian and centralization is authoritarian, wrong axis. Left and right seems to be entirely based on how the word "good" is applied ton governance.

>>136768676
We suffer from controlled opposition.
>>
>>136769048
>t: centrist
your reticle flag says otherwise
>>
>>136768873
alt-insert
>>
>>136768989
No, thats the retarded way of putting it, you are called a shill cause you are conducting a multiplexed discussion and don't have a single point of agreement with anybody

plus when people open subtle meme vectors you don't respond in a natural /pol/ way
>>
File: (((They))).png (80KB, 432x351px) Image search: [Google]
(((They))).png
80KB, 432x351px
>>136769063
>he was forcefully resigned after donating to an anti-gay marriage interest group
Excelent.

>the fucker also invented javascript so if you think he is some benevolent saint you are wrong
Java is dead so fuck it.

Also, we must have in mind that Ad Nauseum was made by these (((people))).
>>
>>136769197
i just wanted a timestamped pic of your buds
>>
>>136769232
If you scroll up you'll see I was initially called a shill because of the word manifesto. And further that I was speaking to other posters in agreement on various points about the topic at hand.

I'm not interested in memeing, I actually like conversation when I post here.
>>
>>136769192
And now you're being deliberately obtuse. I haven't written the word "shaming" in this exchange. You're saying that I'm accusing you of using shaming tactics. You've obviously taken the use of shaming from the image I posted. Which also details the pity response. Which you're using now.
>>
File: whiteball.png (239KB, 735x674px) Image search: [Google]
whiteball.png
239KB, 735x674px
>>136769048
>/pol/ is fringe

We are the majority.

The majority might not know that yet, but they will.
>>
The only people who don't like this guy are dumb or shills.
>>
>>136769401
You're right, you didn't use the word shame, I inferred it from your image, and assumed that was the accusation because it's the only thing in my behavior that's approximately accurate. I really don't know where pity is here, though. I think I know what pity sounds like.
>>
>>136769335
Javascript is not related to Java in any capacity. You are using it on this website.

And the chip on your fucking debit card operates on Java bytecode so Java is nowhere near "dead" either.
>>
>>136769516
Your deceptive tactics are not working.

>>136768365
>>
>>136769389
language is very important
>>
>>136769562
IM no tech savvy.

What is your problem with Javascript then? Still not sure if this is an issue.
>>
>>136769603
That's good, because I'm not trying to deceive you. I'm sincerely very curious where you read pity in what I'm posting because I don't know.

>>136769643
Agreed. I only disagreed about the connotations of manifesto. This might be the product of an idiolect since I use manifesto in many, non-negative contexts, and again I've never seen anyone complain about the word until this specific event.
>>
>>136768472
Wishful thinking mate, every alt media personality would have been banging on his door for an interview
>>
>>136769671
Everything unethical Google and sites like them do: tracking, target advertising, pop-up/virus ads, etc. is done through Javascript. It also is seriously the only thing making computers from 1999-2009 obsolete.
>>
Regardless of this guy being an autist, centrist, or "looking like a cuck", This thing has the potential to cause even more juicy leaks. Also in combination it seems it will cause Google to double down on absolutely retarded policies that will only further their self implosion.
>>
File: ride.png (85KB, 219x229px) Image search: [Google]
ride.png
85KB, 219x229px
>>136760969
it's another "realize something is wrong and try to point it out but then back down when met with slight resistance and retreat back to neutral position and play devil's advocate to your original arguments and contradict yourself to (((appease))) everyone but then everybody stops listening "
>"duh left is too open to accept my viewpoints"
I couldn't even finish his interview with Stefan
>>
File: jstruth.png (23KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
jstruth.png
23KB, 590x590px
>>136769671
it's basically babbies first language and extremely pajeet heavy.
the culture of people that "program" in it, often espouse that they are software engineers, which is like building a Lego set and saying you're an architect. It is basically what's wrong with nu-web (web2.0 and shit)

the language itself is also really retarded and has feature all over the place, a lot of the truth equality table doesn't even make sense, because the type system is so fucking stupid
>>
File: poltrigger_1.jpg (157KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
poltrigger_1.jpg
157KB, 800x448px
>>136760969
He didn't leave the left, the left left him. Same thing happened to me sometime last year.

Fascists are still self-described faggots though.
>>
>>136769823
If you got rid of Javascript, you would go back to 2001 with static webpages. It's a language, and you can use it for good or evil.
>>
>>136770010
Same, his interview with JBP was painful. JBP was clearly excited to have him on, and was coaching him all the way through the interview.
>>
>>136770093
>If you got rid of Javascript, you would go back to 2001 with static webpages
Fuck a white ethnostate, this is my real unobtainable dream
>>
File: 1494567099572.png (279KB, 300x602px) Image search: [Google]
1494567099572.png
279KB, 300x602px
Give him a break.

Everybody here at 19 years old on your first year of college were like this guy.
>>
>>136760969
He thinks for himself, unlike /pol/ so of course you hate him.
>>
>>136770169
addendum:
http://motherfuckingwebsite.com/
http://bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com/
https://thebestmotherfucking.website/
>>
>>136770205
He is 19? Thought he already graduated?
>>
>>136769671
Websites are CSS HTML and JS, CSS gives design, HTML holds content and orders it, and JS takes charge of functionality, its the only of the three that is an actual programming language

That means it can do things like auto-update, persistent connections, animations, or whatever any other language can do

But also is the cornerstone of everything bad that can happen to your computer online >>136769823, cause you are basically running code before you have the chance to read it or accept it

Also, low entry bar that leads to shit code that slows everything down
>>
>>136770010
I didn't hear him playing devil's advocate to his previous positions. If anything he sort of did that in the original memo itself.

>>136770127
JBP might as well have coached him through the document, it was all ideas he's spoken about anyway. James is essentially a vessel.
>>
>>136770093
the entire webstack is fucking retarded. it should have stayed in 2001 and gotten replaced, not evolved into this mutant with extra CSS apendages everywhere and webfonts, and JS rendering shit, not too mention the countless programming languages going on in the background process of the server.
>>
>>136770286
the best motherfucking website would invert those colors. I can't stand looking at white backgrounds.
>>
>>136760969

He bears a similar facial structure to the Batman shooter, Tzokar Tsarnaev, Adam Lanza, and a few others.

It may very well be tinfoil, but I'm beginning to think there's a connection.
>>
>>136770432
that might be pattern recognition where it doesn't apply.
>>
File: Argentine.png (159KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Argentine.png
159KB, 440x440px
>>136770059
>>136770299

This explain a lot. Thanks.

Yeah, there are times that my browser freezes because a javascript.js stopped working for whateaver reason. Usually in pages that are full of ads.

Still, Im not sure if this is enough to say that the Brave browser is bad because the creator worked on javascript.

At least he voted against gay marriage and this is good enough 4 @ me.
>>
>>136760969
He's a centrist. You've just been on /pol/ so long that you were expecting a kekistani-meme slinger.

He's the definition of someone who would normally be considered fairly left. He's a liberal. He believes in abortion and wants free health care. He thinks Immigration isn't a terrible crime, and thinks the genders and races are capable of performing equally. These are things he outlined in his paper.

The _reason_ he is /ourguy/ is because he's the prime example of how the Left is eating its own. He would normally be our enemy if it were even five years ago from today. Now, he's our ally.

He's our ally because the left continues to push more and more of their kind to our camp. We should accept him with open arms.
>>
>>136770584
>Yeah, there are times that my browser freezes because a javascript.js stopped working for whateaver reason. Usually in pages that are full of ads.
Install noscript. Your life will change.

Javascript isn't inherently evil, it's just used poorly at the moment. It's not reasonable to tar Brendan Eich with its current misuse.
>>
>>136760969
I didn't ever see him as an ally.

But he's nevertheless done a brave thing that I am sure wasn't easy in Google's corporate atmoshpere.
>>
File: chad nat.jpg (110KB, 1350x2005px) Image search: [Google]
chad nat.jpg
110KB, 1350x2005px
>>136769879
>This thing has the potential to cause even more juicy leaks.

It will kill "gender studies" as serious academic discipline by the time it is over.

One documentary managed to kill it in Norway, because once the dam burst, everything come flooding out.

This is the dam bursting in the States, as the social constructionist dogma has become to silly to defend outside censorship.
>>
>>136760969
He's a sheltered child who's never faced anything like this before. He'll either get redpilled by it, or get broken.
>>
>>136770727
I'm not sure he was cognizant of what would happen. He said in the jbp interview that he had released it months before the controversy occurred.
>>
>>136769775

And so would every mainstream media organisation, and yet he didn't talk to any of them. Also what he wrote is so inoffensive that I seriously doubt he would have been shoahed off any mainstream crowdfunding site, and yet he chose WeSearchr. Let's take a look at some of the other top campaigns on their front page:

>Jew Goldstein legal defence
>Defend Europe Identiarian ship
>Daily Stormer legal defence
>Based Stickman legal defence

Etc
>>
>>136770010
He hasn't backed down, though. He's still 100% behind his paper.
He's only backed down in the sense that he regrets sharing it, as he didn't expect Google to shit a brick over it.
>>
He's been cowed by libshits.

He's a cuck.

They've destroyed his soul through torture. This is all our futures if we don't win.

Equivocating faggots.
>>
File: 1477746721208.png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477746721208.png
14KB, 640x480px
>>136761204
>>
>>136760969
He's such a goof.
>>
>>136771045
How's he been cowed? He's pursuing legal action against google and appearing with people like Molyneux and Peterson. That's doubling down.
>>
>>136770908
Well apparently it was a group of google staff called "skeptics" who spread it like wildfire. Meaning there is more to come.
>>
>>136768745
None of those articles are written by blacks.
>>
>>136771170
Google-internal skeptics, so not the skeptics we're familiar with on the internet, I suspect. They sound more like google's opinion inquisitors.
>>
>>136760969
It's almost like he's your average leftist that got burned because he didn't tow the party line quite hard enough.
>>
>>136761540
4th this
>>
>>136770651
>the left continues to push more and more of their kind to our camp
this has the potential to be gamergate for autistic stem faggots. they understand data, which is why they're working at places like google. they have dreadful social lives and are awkward people but they're great at math and shit.
>>
>>136771045
People are not afraid to do stuff like this anymore. Being "made an example" to scare others is not as effective as it used to be. It is easy to brush this shit off.
>>
>>136760969
Wtf do you expect from a fkn it autismo !?

Also you ate quitting Google NOW !?!
Fkn newfag you have to go back.
>>
>>136769389
M8 people are picking up on the fact that you are completely out of place. It's not the way you used manifesto instead of memo, it's literally everything about the way you talk.

You don't understand because you haven't been immersed in trolls and larpers for the better part of a decade like we have. You are broadcasting "I'm not one of you" like a fucking fire alarm.
>>
>>136767075
I came here to post this
>>
>>136760969
He's not out /ourguy/ he's just a stats nerd that shaw the truth and wrote it out.
>>
>>136768873
I heard he's a human supremacist.
>>
>>136771266
I am aware. Regardless they contributed to the spread and eventual leak.
>>
>>136761474
>How difficult would it be to get Sessions to bring an anti-trust case against google?
google is the NSA so basically it cannot happen
>>
>>136760969
That's fine and all, but I am still going to enter "why is the CEO of Google a hypocritical cunt" at least once per day when I first load up my browser from now on
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewvqEqIXdhU
>>
>>136761399
He looks like the jew from that bazinga show
>>
>>136769763
>>136771491
>>
>>136771589
He will look further, become autistic about it and in 3 months he calls for race war and gassing all kikes. They have created a monster, or the Führer. Time will tell
>>
>>136761474
Sessions is too busy trying to get people in jail for having had a joint.
>>
>>136760969
>But he himself is a shameless cuck who would stab a nationalist in the back for half a chance to be seen as nice and reasonable.
Pay attention to what Vox Day says. Moderates exist to make sure their own side never wins.
>>
>>136768472
allegedly, his friend organized the interview with JBP. You can hear him interjecting the dialog.
>>
>>136772033
Hopefully, I doubt it since he looks and sounds like a cuck.
>>
I agree completely. He's not hard right.

He's just a guy following the evidence. Right now, that is enough. If you're going to snap people out of the future hell of radical leftism, it's not going to be done by a bunch of vocally Jew hating autists on 4chan.

Like him or not, he did us a service.
>>
>>136760969
>But he himself is a shameless cuck who would stab a nationalist in the back for half a chance to be seen as nice and reasonable.

doesnt matter. We use ANY weakness against them and if some of their cucks can be tooled, we to that ! He's basically like some suicide bomber or any other usefull idiot for us in this case.

if he can hurt google, we use him.

Remember the endgoal is to destroy google, NO MATTER HOW. ANY chance will be embraced, every weakness exploited.

Deus Vult.
>>
>>136769048
>t: centrist
centrists must go back to >>>/c/
>>
>>136765489

>Hey guys install this addon that clicks all the ads and connects to malware domains
>We don't arent using it to spyt on you

Why the fuck would anyone do this when they could not not click ads
>>
>>136772209
We all have stood at the entrance of that rabbit hole, we all jumped,so will he. The ride never ends. The other option of course, it's some 4D Chess where they test the capabilities of their opponents and he is just a sacrificed peasant.
>>
>>136772214
>What's wrong with that?
tech guys usually can't design for shit
>>
>>136760969
conspiracy theory: what if the higher ups are communicating with the far left democrats/reporters to stage an assassination of trump and other right wing leaders at the same time as these upcoming internet purges take place, installing something truly awful in its place?
>>
>>136772481
like grade a Orwellian type shit
>>
>>136760969
Fuck you, you're Australian
>>
This just confirms our deepest fears and darkest suspicions. Someone, a little to the right of the party line, gets fucked for speaking up. This is war.
>>
>>136772481
That would be the most stupidest move ever. The danger for them doesn't lie in the old right, the danger is the 8 too 25 year old
>>
>>136772413
i had a similar idea at one point, i wanted to generate a myriad of fake browsing to hide your own within
>>
What do you think would happen if he came out screaming 1488 Hitler Did Nothing Wrong?

If he even tried taking his case to court, he'd be paying millions to Google before the day was over.
>>
>>136772413
it sours your data with a bunch of bullshit
>>
>>136766407
>muh evidence for your claim
Kys Reddit
>>
File: 1489491806642.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1489491806642.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>136760969
I was at his biblical lecture last night in Toronto. He essentially admitted to being race redpilled. Near the end he said something to the effect of "You cannot choose scientific facts. If I could choose scientific facts I would manipulate the realities of IQ research because the facts behind IQ completely go against what I feel should be right."

Unequivocally, /ourfuckingguy/
>>
>>136760969
BREAKING: WELL-ADJUSTED MAN WITH JOB IS NOT A RADICAL IDEOLOGICAL EXTREMIST
>>
Hey pol we need more centrists, don't delude yourself. But keep in mind though that the left has gone so far extreme that even centrists to them seem to be far right tribalistic nitwits. Don't fall into the left's tribalistic ways.
>>
>>136772481
Jesus, with all the shit thats happened in the last two years its actually not that far out of an idea
>>
>>136760969
Yeah pretty much
>>
File: James Damore.jpg (17KB, 466x531px) Image search: [Google]
James Damore.jpg
17KB, 466x531px
>>136760969
>not /ourguy at all.
Honestly, he's a guy who is slightly red-pilled and made the fatal mistake of choosing to reveal his power level in public. I suspect that autism lies behind this decision. Obviously he's a permavirgin faggot attention-seeker who is now hoping to make money from the fact that he can say "there are always two sides" and "leftists are in control of the tech world." In actual fact, he's just an autist sperging out and now /pol/ is becoming his dick-sucking cheer squad.

Just look at the guy and his chin, for fuck's sake. I honestly can't remember a worse chin.
>>
>>136761385
I see myself as pretty centrist, but if you ask the left I am a fucking Nazi because I don't like illegal immigration or gibbs and if you ask my Dad I am a dirty hippie because I think people should be treated as individuals (yeah, like google guy, but not like google guy because I do acknowledge other generalizations and I don't think diversity in the way the left and SJWs mean it is important in the way they think it is), people have the right to be stupid with substances even if I don't think they should be stupid with them and I studied ecology. Am I a candidate for radicalization if I start threatening torturous modes of death on people who don't agree? Can I get by with just calling them names?
>>
>>136773292
>leftists are in control of the tech world
Yes leftists control one of the pillars of capitalist enterprise in the Western world. You have hit the nail on the head, hick
>>
File: King_Of_The_Matrix.jpg (32KB, 585x426px) Image search: [Google]
King_Of_The_Matrix.jpg
32KB, 585x426px
>>136772481
YES YES YES YES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ubluwNkqg

>>136772565
>>136772648
>>136773201
Lol you have no imagination
>>
>>136772648
Well the far left, I'm sure you can agree, has not been noted for logic.
>>
these are the kind of people who work at google and possibly got that man fired
>>
>>136762839

That openness is one the Big Five personality traits (and their 10 aspects). They are open to novel and unconventional things that entice them (such as collectivism, expropriation, positive discrimination, purple hair, etc), but they are also very closed minded to things they find disagreeable. They can't even tolerate them. Those ideas have to be shut down and hopefully eradicated.

This is why they're so open to shutting down speech freedoms.
>>
>Centrist
hahahahahahahaha
literally a self defined Cuck. The discourse for the next 100 years will be moderate right wing (Alt Right) too Post Radical Extreme Right (stormers). Lefties, back to the Safe Space, politics is competition and that's the rights territory
>>
>>136760969
>t. Google
>>
>>136773108
Even with the use of the word "nitwits", that is still the best comment I have ever seen associated with that memeflag.
>>
>>136773506
neither do you faggot
>>
>>136773619
>communist
>probably makes $100000/year and spends it all on luxury shit
Also
>people
>>
>>136760969
Poor guy probably just wanted to be accepted and got swept up into this and is playing middle to try any piss as few people off as possible.

It's not working though...
>>
Google and corporate america may be our ministry of love
>>
>>136761385
i am a radical centrist.
>>
>>136773785
??? i not only agreed to you, i posted proof its real
>>
>>136773617
Wish they would do a bad re-enactment off European late 1920s but senpai, are the higher ups really so irrational that they endanger Shekel and Power so easily. Haven't they learned anything from their jew allies
>>
>>136768873
https://youtu.be/1-bCIA_vyVc?t=36s
>>
>>136761861
lol I searched that.
How is this is not biased?
>>
>>136773677
Basically just like every small minded person..
>>
>>136761540
yup
>>
>>136773815
to each accordingly, I thought?
>>
>>136760969
He's a rent seeking kike that is literally it. I've also watched both of the interviews.
>>
>>136764066

He's using the Big Five personality traits; openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism.

I recall in his interview he mentioned the studied psychology too.

Google is a tech company, but it's also a behavioural science one too (for the manipulation), so it hires the multi-disciplined.
>>
>>136773815
they literally(allegedly) have a faggot meetup every sunday in west oakland and eat expensive ass cheeses and shit and use 200 dollar shun knives to cut that shit.
>>
File: 1501432303382.jpg (320KB, 852x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501432303382.jpg
320KB, 852x1280px
>>136768854
>Trump portraying himself as one of the most pro-business presidents in history
>Start anti-trust suit

Anti-trust laws are the most arbitrary and anti-business laws we have on the books. They are just a way for the government to fleece large corporations that don't spend enough money on lobbying.

I do not think it will happen, as much as I want to see google buried.
>>
>>136774253
Comet Pizza like?
Where are the Pizza faggots when they could meme something useful
>>
>>136761944
You're hard to please, desu.
>>
>>136773619
These are some. Google can keep them for political agenda. My small software company has more women than men. Why I insist on hiring more unproductive women?
That keep all male employees on check and from top I control the female squad. This is a low level. From Google you can expect in bigger scale.
Nothing to see here.
>>
>>136761474
see
>>136771702
>>
>>136760969
I never thought he was /ourguy/ anyway (no one is, faggot, be /yourownguy/).

He's just some dude who didn't deserve to be fired for having single point of view.
>>
>>136760969
Yes you idiot, he is not /ourguy/ i.e. a nazi, he's a pretty reasonable fella, that's the point!
>>
>>136773977
What should be shocking to me is that the recent North Korea fiasco has the media and most of the left taking North Korea's side in this standoff, and I say it should shock me but by this point I'm numb to their assholery. Anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>136772626
>Someone, a little to the right of the party line, gets fucked for speaking up.
>a little to the right
a little to the left, you mean. This guy's a leftist and, as another anon pointed out previously, even the left is eating him alive.
>>
>>136774358
i don't know much but they have degenerate meet ups for "brunch"
>>
>>136774443
these people are not low level do not try to gaslight, pajeet
>>
>>136764109
He was probably smart enough to know that he couldn't go 1488 on them, just nudge a little. He did speak up for conservatives after all.
>>
>>136772837
>>136772732

They can still see your history due to referrers, cookies and javascript
>>
>>136766562
Collectivism is inherently feminine, while individualism is inherently masculine. For that reason it's no surprise autism manifests as hyperindividualism that simply cannot understand why people are collectivist. The fact is most of the NatSocs here have more in common with the social justice cultists than they do Damore.
>>
>>136774556
but you are right though, he is a cuck, if he weren't he would fight back in the media, go on shows, shape the public opinion against google, and ultimately sue and fleece them.
>>
>>136761861
>Cucks
>Communists
>Niggers

Crystal fucking clear agenda
>>
>>136774818
Imagined you had a $100 million dollar company?
Would you be willing to go full alt-right or incorporate with the liberal image?
You know what would happen if you go full alt-right.
>>
>>136760969
Say what you want but I know a jew-stomper when I see one. I bet he has a nazi flag hanging in his cheap motel bedroom.
>>
>>136764506
I've been in that situation (breaking up with a girl) - you 'shoot your wad' into writing, and then you don't have much to say - what you wrote isn't 'live in your mind' anymore. You're done with it, you just kind of nod along afterward.
>>
>>136773815
They don't make anywhere near 100k. A new grad salary at Google is like 100k money + 100-200k in stocks over 4 years, meaning about 125-140k/yr with bonuses.

An average engineer is probably 150k-170k

Suck on it commie.
>>
>>136760969
>and I'm busy moving off Google's platforms as quickly as possible

Does anyone else think this is a big overreaction?
>>
>>136765223
>Vegeta
>not Lawful Evil
>>
>>136775276
Vegeta is chaotic neutral.
>>
>>136761861
makes me want to blow up google
>>
>>136771491
>>136771981
I've always talked like this on /pol/. It's not usually poorly received. If in recent months (and it can only be months) a behavior profile has become so superstandard as to cause distrust of anyone who doesn't fit it, that's really got nothing to do with me but is interesting from a strictly intellectual perspective.
>>
>>136775237
No? Why would you make money for people that hate you if you could help it
>>
File: blair did it full.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
blair did it full.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>136761204
the absolute madman.
>>
>>136760969
And what have you done Dundee?
>>
>>136768922
class
>>
>>136775678
>recent months
Shills are old as /pol/
>>
File: 1489918849728.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489918849728.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>136769154
>tfw that is what I thought until found out no.
>>
>>136775925
This reaction isn't, though. I would imagine suspicion has climbed steadily since the revelations about shareblue and other similar entities.
>>
>>136760969
I don't think I have ever seen so much newspeak crammed into one post.
>>
>>136772331

Most insightful comment I've read about this.

Generally people don't wildly swing one way and then the next. It's an accumulation of events, experiences, and ideas gained over time that cause shifts.

If you believe the march through the institutions is genuine, as I do, the left has a 60-year (three generation) head start. In 1957 it didn't declare there are 87 genders. No, it started with blacks, moved to women and other non-whites, then the gays, etc. These were incremental steps that even occurred right under Reagan's nose. This is what happens when you leave a domain like education alone.

Every domain is the battlefield.
>>
He's a martyr you retarded Australian.
He's an example showing a centrist with relatively moderate views (that men and women are on average different, which is due to genetics in some significant though not total fashion) are not safe under the Progresive hegemony
>>
He's literally a leftist who watched Jordan Peterson talk about differences in gender occupational preference. Who was also naive enough to think saying "hey good news guys it turns out were not actually sexist; check out these facts" would work. 100% Didn't realize the ideological and political depth to the cult he was in.

It's fucking hilarious desu
>>
>>136776082
>"hey good news guys it turns out were not actually sexist; check out these facts"
it's actually adorable imagining someone thinking this.
>>
>>136761861
To quote a contemporary of mine from across the aisle on Nov 9th, 2016 "I'm literally shaking from fear and rage".
>>
>>136767598
It was the annoyingness of the indoctrination that first made him think about it. That mirrors my own redpilling.
>>
File: liam.gif (1010KB, 498x322px) Image search: [Google]
liam.gif
1010KB, 498x322px
>>136760969
Eh, OP you fuck, fuck off, he's autistic and BASED and has done more than you ever could you bell-end pole fucker.
>>
File: 10675215.jpg (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10675215.jpg
9KB, 500x500px
>>136761204
>radical centrist
Kek.
>>
>>136764959
This country was founded by puritans. It's part of the fabric of our national DNA. Conformism =/= Puritanism. Quite the opposite actually. The Puritans were those who dared to have higher standards than the Church of England(which they saw as degenerate).
>>
>>136760969
Damorewitz*
>>
>>136776197
I went to an exceptionally leftist private high school and starting circa sophomore year we had required multicultural days once a year. I started reading about evolutionary biology the same time. It's no coincidence. Overt indoctrination is the domain of the unsubtle and it sabotages the work of more persuasive subversives.
>>
>>136768710
> alt-lite / alt-right looked for him
Yes, but so were an infinity of other people. Why did he choose to talk to them? He knew who they were.
>>
>>136769063
> JavaScript => bad man
kek. He wrote it in 10 days, you know. What did YOU do during those 10 days? :)
>>
>>136774702

Not surprised there are some taking the Norks' side. I am surprised by the numbers of them them. But then I remember Hanoi Jane.

It's really down to a simple-minded approach of the enemy of my enemy. The left has this strategy of "not normalising" Trump, so everything he does must be cast in the worst light possible. Meanwhile, the same left normalises terrorism by calling it "part and parcel" of life in the big city that we just have to accept.

Welcome to Bizarro World.
>>
>>136760969
We never honestly thought he was some hardcore redpilled white nationalist. The fact that Google fired a liberal cuck for going against the grain is even better for driving a wedge between leftists and their white liberal base, and it makes Google look that much worse for having fired him.
>>
>>136765724
>Leftists have historically opposed the current order but instituted incredibly oppressive dictatorships once they got power.
Hence the term "useful idiots". The ones seeking power manipulate the chaotic leftists for their own devices. That's why Yuri said that these Lefty dissidents always end up being the first ones that are lined up and shot after the installation of the new regime. They believe that tearing down the current system will open up space for the Left to rise to power, but the Left cannot rule. They can only destroy.
After the current regime is destroyed they have served their purpose and must be eliminated.
>>
>>136776460
I don't know about that. I've seen his named also spelt D'amore, which like D'agastino and D'angelo, is Italian.
>>
>>136775994
Before shareblue there was JIDF, its nothing new
Its about language, thats what you low-grade shills never get, you keep thinking its about the ideas, you lack the meta
>>
>>136775048
Yeah. Google was stuck. It's the law's, and society's, fault. Not to sound too lefty, but ultimately it is. Although, Google does seem to be all-in with it. I don't know why they didn't squelch all discussion of politics.

This link has lots of examples of anti-non-SJW-ism gone wild - it's a couple paragraphs down, too long to post into comments.

https://archive.fo/Ev88c
>>
>>136777711
There was a break when JIDF wasn't a thing (at least not a thing that was discussed) and shareblue hadn't been discovered yet. In any case, shill accusations plummeted enormously during this period.
>Its about language, thats what you low-grade shills never get, you keep thinking its about the ideas
It's about both really. I think the bounds on what's considered /pol/ack behavior have narrowed considerably in recent times and again I think that's because of the shareblue information.
>>
>>136774443
a) your English is terrible
b) I don't think what you're saying makes much real-life sense either.
c) I think you made all that up.
>>
>>136777121
This. He is more palatable to the left leaning majority this way.
>>
>>136777819
> Adam Fletcher
> Paul Cowan
> Colm Buckley
> Kim Burchett
> Peter Goett
> (((Alon Altman)))

Hmm. Not a lot of Jews on that list.
>>
>>136778125
He's probably making that up but I have seen data that suggest that in 2nd/3rd world countries with technology industries there are a great many more women employed (proportionally) because it's a valid escape from poverty (whereas in the west a middle class woman doesn't need to do something like that which she's not naturally inclined to do).
>>
File: photo.jpg (235KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
235KB, 900x900px
>>
>>136776464
We humans, even young, are especially sensitive to when we're being bullshitted. I got out of one ideology - Christianity - that made it easier to suspect and leave another.
>>
>>136778488
>We humans, even young, are especially sensitive to when we're being bullshitted.
I honestly wonder the extent to which this is true. Is it really the case that most people know deep down that they're being lied to - is it a 2+2=5 kind of demoralization tactic that the left is taking - or do most people fundamentally accept dogma? I don't know that you can answer this question empirically.
>>
>>136760969
Wake up, faggot. Trying to appear as impartial as possible in this situation is the perfect tactical decision.

Him agreeing with Google as much as possible except for this one teeny-tiny thing makes him come off as more reasonable to moderates and centrists and increases the likelihood of bringing them over to his side. It's easier to depict Google as overreacting authoritarians this way, which is how you want to portray a corporation like this -- depict them as bullies, giving you the sympathy as the aw-shucksing, lone-crusading Good Samaritan standing against the odds and sacrificing yourself for the good of the community.

You have to learn to be flexible, let your pride take the backseat sometimes, and play the part that will give you the upper hand.
>>
>>136778363
I'm a software engineer - there are /definitely/ way more Indian and Chinese women programmers than there are white. By a long shot. As you say it's part of the freedom continuum.
>>
>>136778188

The extremists know how tenuous their hold over the centre left is. Which is why the leftist pundits will exert effort to cast him as alt-right Nazi. It allows them to disregard entirely the legitimate, scientifically and psychologically sound ideas presented in his document.

When the bickering is whether someone is a Nazi or not, it pushes the serious topics off to the side.
>>
>>136778618
I think people know full well when they're being lied to, but that gaslighting is ridiculously efficient. So if anyone says anything, they get gaslit into believing they were making everything up and nobody was lying to them, which may rub onto people who were keeping silent. However, the right sequence of action can cause the noisies to become aware of the gaslight attempt, and at this point they become immune to it, and can act as anchors for the silents.
>>
>>136778188
Checked, desu. It also makes any moderate-to-conservative software engineers still working at Google consider fleeing while they can do it on their own terms. Google on your resume is a foot in the door of almost any company in tech, and they won't have to deal with Google's bull shit. This could have a brain drain effect on Google the consequences of which may not be fully recognized for a couple of years.
>>
>>136777959
No they didn't, in that break we had SRS

>It's about both really
No its not, ideas are not a marker for who is or isnt /pol/, language is, and only cause language is the only way to read attitude in a text-based medium, the only "boundary" to be a "/pol/ack" is the display of explicit and implicit attitude through the way a post is constructed and how it plays in the thread
>>
>>136778730
I was taking a programming class this summer and the only woman in the class was a brown muslim. I couldn't tell what race precisely and didn't look too closely.

>>136778811
It seems to be an expanded manifestation of bystander effect applied to belief systems rather than in the moment behaviors.

>>136778856
>No its not, ideas are not a marker for who is or isnt /pol/, language is,
That's not terribly consistent with my experience.
>>
>>136778761
Plus, it further weakens the strength of that attack more than it has already been weakened. It is the reason they keep calling it a "ten page manifesto, anti-diversity diatribe, etc. etc." They are doing their utmost to make sure no one even bothers to read it and only sticks to the headlines. That might work for some people, but anyone who reads the article can see those are completely baseless attacks. The more controversy it stirs, the more people read his memo. Their P.R. spin on this is going to damage their credibility more and ensure more people actually read it. Streissand effect in action.
>>
>>136776464
They became unsubtle because they've been on top for too long and got lazy. Now they're being outmaneuvered at every turn by retards on the internet who think it's funny.
>>
>>136769671

Don't get into jokey inter-programmer squabbles - they're tar pits and mostly bantz. They're of no use to you if you're not in the field.

BUT since you asked :)
JavaScript is very weird and hokey. And it's (for now) the only language you can use in web browsers.
Java is clunky, slow, and very low-prestige. Armies of dumb people write Java software.

Happy, now? :)
>>
>>136779122
I think their bigger failing is that their doctrine is at this point too hegemonic and is practiced by amateurs like those in the public education system (who are almost invariably women who want to brute force leftist consensus by any means necessary). The original individuals executing this indoctrination, as well as similarly clever acolytes, are probably as effective as ever. They're merely undermined by their ineffective sycophants.
>>
>>136778730

Feminism came to those countries later. I also suspect many of those women saw IT as a way to get work visas to the west and escape their shitty lives. Lastly, many western women gravitate to other STEM such as veterinary science (it's like 83% female) which offers a better work-life balance. Pet ownership in China and India is much lower than the west.
>>
>>136779075
Because you always shillpost so you get bombarded with shilling-failure posts
>>
>>136779691
As I think I mentioned previously, I actually don't. Not that you have any reason to believe me, but it'd be awfully pointless to continue shilling on an autosaged thread on page 10 if that was my objective.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.