[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Day of the Rope will come, and do you want it t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: it does exist.jpg (42KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
it does exist.jpg
42KB, 636x358px
Do you think Day of the Rope will come, and do you want it to?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/13664800
>>
Come on, guys
I want more votes
>>
>>136760890
Why would you want a gun that shoots three rounds at a time? what a wast of lead, just get a .30 cal long gun instead.
Oh and I guess... the day of the rope. probably not until faggots like OP start getting organized, you know into like an organization. like THE organization.but as far as wanting it to I feel like a better outcome would be rounding everyone up and sending them back to their countries of origin. can you just imagine the look on a American negro when you tell him he's going back to Africa?
>>
>>136763317
It was made before guns with magazines were thought of
It was supposed to make it easier to shoot without having to reload all the time
>>
>>136760890
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13664800
Never use the captcha.
>>
Well Op, I just don't think it'll happen in my lifetime
>>
>>136760890
The Day of the Rope has no definition. To some of /pol/ it's some "purge" scenario where society collapses and all the people with guns survive some massive zombie-like Apocalypse of minorities rioting around. To others it just means a radical political change with the initiative of repairing the west from the damages of marxism and multiculturalism.

Obviously the later is the most rational idea of it. But that's not "A day" that's simply the establishment of a new western order.
>>
>>136760890
Just wait until Gen Z gets in the pond.
>>
>>136765194
alright, but the poll was made with the idea of a murderous purge in mind, whichever type it is.
>>
>>136760890
For some, it has already.
>>
>>136765194
>The Day of the Rope has no definition

kys newfag. DOTR was sufficiently described by Dr. Pierce such that there is no ambiguity.
>>
>>136765858
The murderous purge is irrational though, the closest thing would be if all the muslim migrants in Europe were ushered to take over and were being air-dropped weapons and shit by saudis.

No, blacks in America aren't going to enter some sort of planet of the apes mode and declare war on white people causing you to form or join a white militia.
>>
>>136765858
It would take a right wing revolution, which could happen under the right circumstances. Say if Trump was removed from office.
>>
>>136766527
RaHoWa is coming whether in our lifetimes or not.
>>
>>136760890
It will, the Bible says so. It won't be pretty for most people.
>>
File: wQvMCgU.jpg (18KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
wQvMCgU.jpg
18KB, 360x408px
>>136768191
>>136767885

Funny thing is the person who came up with the word RaHoWa was a pagan larper who claimed that christianity was a kike invention to make whites weaker.
>>
>>136768611
>pagan larper
You clearly don't understand Ben Klassen or Creatvity and christcuckoldry is a cancer.
>>
File: 1494182771378.jpg (240KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
1494182771378.jpg
240KB, 800x563px
The Day Of The Rope Is Coming.....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.