[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we be sure that white women are attracted to. black men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0963.png (801KB, 959x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.png
801KB, 959x713px
How can we be sure that white women are attracted to. black men because of Jew brainwashing and not through natural selection?
>>
File: Mixed.png (23KB, 1305x201px) Image search: [Google]
Mixed.png
23KB, 1305x201px
>>136759520
It is natural selection, which is why so few white women do it.
>>
>>136759680
I know many multiracial people who identify with one race
>>
Because their standards are so clearly and obviously different for black men? Unless there's equal treatment for equal actions, then it's obvious. Any opening that starts with "dayum gurl" is destined to be too forward, if white men can't open with compliments than neither should black men.

Tldr because they're rejecting white guys for fairly frivolous reasons?
>>
Women do not have aesthetic conception. If women could appreciate the beauties there would be women painters or sculptors, but this is not the case. They like the other females only look for males with high levels of testosterone and blacks are the most testosterone has, hence they are more violent and ungracious.
>>
>>136759979
So it is because of natural selection and not because of Jews?
>>
File: IMG_0563.png (16KB, 2000x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.png
16KB, 2000x1236px
>>136759520
women are natural perverts. they lack the "no" reflex. by telling them it's racist to reject a black man, it's literally child grooming.
>>
Because a couple thousands years of hating them and suddenly out of the blue deciding it's "hip, cool, and modern" to do so would imply there is something else going on.
>>
>>136759520

woman take in stray cats and are trained to look after the unappreciated poor helpless souls

in addition, white guys hang out with blacks, listen to rap music, cheer on black athletes and even watch movies with blacks as the main characters....they have normalized black acceptance

>sincerely, a Jew
>>
>>136759520
they're attracted to slim height, good hair, strong muscles, and nice income/benefits. most seem irrelevant to race but I wouldn't be surprised if they gravitated toward their own, unless they made a conscious decision not to
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.