[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to take 54mg of concerta every morning and it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0647.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
I have to take 54mg of concerta every morning and it's making me different
>>
>have to

no you don't
>>
>>136758331
It's making you better, don't worry. Dr. Shekelstein knows what's good for your developing little brain.
>>
>>136758459

this

don't do it anon

free your mind
>>
>>136758331

Different how? Pls explain/
>>
>>136758765
I don't want to be a soldier anymore, I want to be a marketing executive, like my mom
>>
>>136759051

That's it? Seems like the pills are working then.
>>
>>136758331
s2 never
>>
>>136759558
it hurts
>>
>>136759157
It's from sam hyde ya dingus
>>
>>136759558
>>136759608
The only people that got it
>>
>>136758331
they said the same thing to me about citalopram, and then sertraline.
it fucked me up permanently. don't fall for the pharmaceutical jew.
>>
>>136758551
Shekelstein is a hack. He should be going to dr. dreidleberg
>>
plz send it to me you are a waste of space
>>
>>136760323
>expecting everyone on /pol/ to watch that degenerate lard-ass.
>>
>>136760477
>currently on escitalopram

Ive heard bad things about sertraline. Did the citalopram fuck you up. Im currently trying to ween myself off of it. >>136760477
>>
>>136760893
SSRIs in general were junk for me. they said the two of them would be different.
they were both the fuckin same. and the same included panic attacks, dissociation, and impulsive behaviour, followed by rapid mood cycling when i came off them.
pharma doesn't want you to know that SSRIs are largely ineffective.
they also don't want you to know that SSRIs and SNRIs can trigger bipolar depression in previously unipolar depressed people.
it's fucking poison.
>>
>>136761265
Huh, luckily i dont have those side effects. When I taper off of them I get some really uncomfortable skin sensations but thats it. Im going to slow down on my taper. But yeah, all they were good for initially was keeping me from becoming suicidal with a slight mood elevation. Now I dont feel like I need them and they are making me fat :/
>>
File: 1478343908557.webm (737KB, 534x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478343908557.webm
737KB, 534x500px
is this a samuel hydeulus reference?
>>
>>136760477
> don't fall for the pharmaceutical jew
what was there to fall for? nhs dont throw out those scipts willy nilly like ameriburg doctors. your own failings led to your ineffective drug treatment.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.