[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a PhD from fucking Harvard >people on the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: james_damore_e1502162420575.jpg (18KB, 466x531px) Image search: [Google]
james_damore_e1502162420575.jpg
18KB, 466x531px
>have a PhD from fucking Harvard
>people on the internet still don't take you seriously because you're ugly

is lookism real?
>>
Aesthetics is important the Greeks knew, a beautiful face is the expression of inner beauty. The most beautiful people are the ones with the most intellectual ability and morally correct. He had inappropriate behavior because they have a soul twisted like his face.
>>
>>136756305
It's more that he's just clearly not very eloquent in actual, physical dialogue. He just lacks spoken charisma, it doesn't really have anything to do with how he looks.

This is why he's been really hard-pressed to take advantage of the situation and strike while the iron is hot. He seems really tentative and unsure of himself. I'm hoping he'll grow to meet these challenges over time.
>>
>>136756305
>not heard

the actions this guy took will have consequences for years to come.

Google hand was forced to commit, and they made their choice. Most engineers won't stand by and let hard principles be overwritten. Expect more dissent soon.
>>
>>136756305
Looks like an average nerd to me. Possibly even Jewish.
>>
>>136758132
This. If you want to succeed in modern world then you need social skills instead of college skills. If you have both then you are going to be very successful.
>>
>>136758132
He's just a typical autistic computer programmer

These guys are like 50% of google's work force
>>
>>136756305
People dont take him seriously because he's an autist

Pic related. Looks like shit but is taken seriously
>>
>>136756305
He doesn't have a PhD, he suspended his PhD studies to work for Google. Not that that matters much
>>
>>136759353
There aren't a lot of Jews named James.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.