[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are transgenders called transgenders? Why not refer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484422263898.jpg (137KB, 312x308px) Image search: [Google]
1484422263898.jpg
137KB, 312x308px
Why the fuck are transgenders called transgenders?

Why not refer to them as male or female, as they want it? It's paradox, the word itself means you're not male or female, but a "transgender".

It's attention whoring.

Kill yourself you degenerate mutilated retards.
>>
I have never met a transgender person that wants to be referred to as transgender instead of the gender they identify as. An overwhelming majority of trans people just want to transition and move on with their lives, the people that you see in protests are transtrenders, they'll stop it in 5 years and be replaced by the next wave of indoctrinated children. Most trans people just want to continue their lives as the gender they identify as and not bring much attention to it because it's something that causes them clinical distress, only attention seekers want to stick to that part of their identity.

What needs to happen is that they need to be told "Oh, you're trans? Cool, now go do something else" instead of being told "Oh you're trans? That means you're part of this secret club, join us for every social event and make being trans a centrepiece of your life". It's like a recovered cancer patient trying to spend all of their time reminding people that they had cancer and they need to watch out for it and never moving on with their life.
>>
>>136745816
Can't say I want to be referred to any thing but female. However, the label trans is quick and easy to let a guy flirting with me that I was born male.

I'd much prefer just to be considered female. I'll say for sure if we ever had perfect sex changes? I'd never even speak about my past. Just be a mom and farmer.
>>
>>136745816
That and, since so many people don't even want me to exist or have the ability to receive treatment? I have to fall under the banner. Lest I throw people like me under the bus for selfish acceptance.
>>
You're right and that's why gays want to throw them under the bus.
>>
>>136745816
>Kill yourself you degenerate mutilated retards.
>he says in his right wing hugbox
Go say that where degenerates roam faggot.
>>
LGBTQIAUDZIDGBG has it's own board for this shit.
>>
>>136747840
Unless you've been here since /pol/ was /n/. This is my board.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.