[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If nigger is such a terrible and offensive word, why do niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

If nigger is such a terrible and offensive word, why do niggers always call each other niggers and niggas?
>>
>>136743910
Because they are niggers.
>>
>>136743910
They claim that it's "taking the word back" but that's a meaningless phrase like most leftist phrases are.

It's just about special treatment.
>>
>>136743910
I have the same skin condition as him.
>>
>>136744262

Sometimes my ballsack looks like this. Just have to stretch it out a bit.
>>
File: black nature.jpg (608KB, 1244x2880px) Image search: [Google]
black nature.jpg
608KB, 1244x2880px
>>136743984
This and /Thread
They lack certain types of empathy and everything they do is to receive an immediate reward.

>Whitey gives gibs if my feeling hurt.
>>
>>136744105
>taking the word back
>Niggers don't realize "Nigger" is literally Latin for black.
>Offended by being called black in Latin but not by being called black in English
We wuz Romans n shiet!

Also
>Colored People is offensive to niggers
>People of Color is what they want to be called

Why are niggers and their liberal pets so demented?
>>
>>136744105
>Niggers don't realize "Nigger" is literally Latin for black.
No it isn't.. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>136743910
Because they are terrible and offensive
>>
>>136743910
Because they inately are
>terrible and offensive
>>
>>136744262
Have you ever shaved your head? I bet those valleys get itchy when the hair inside of them is all prickly.
>>
>>136743910
>>
>>136743910
>not knowing the difference between -a and -er
>>
>>136743910
Dat muh nigga dah'brainus
>>
>>136743910
Because they have to deal with niggers. Not every black is a nigger, but they usually know niggers. Basically they are insulting each other, by calling themselves low down, violent, ape culture. But for a whitey that has no history of knowing a real nigger, to call a black a nigger, is like calling without a reference. You only get to call them niggers if you have to live with niggers. Fucked up, but after seeing the life they have to life, I get it. Niggers will steal your shit, give you a beat down for your sneakers, and generally ape it up. I can't think of a good analogy for white people. Maybe douchebag.
>>
>>136744262
It's called being a negro.
>>
>>136743910
If someone of reasonable intelligence insults you it hurts much more than an animal spouting it's nonsense in your general direction.
>>
>>136743910
>tfw too smart to obey laws
Whitey brainlets BTFO
>>
>>136746183
This.
>>
>>136745329
I have, and it's impossible to shave inside the crevices. I just get lines of hair on my otherwise bald head.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.