[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catalonians want tourists to fuck off home. http://www.bbc.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

Catalonians want tourists to fuck off home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40826257

Violent protests erupt targeting tourists

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/837142/barcelona-spain-tourists-violence-catalonia-independence

You dumb fucks what are you going to do for work once the tourists are gone? Pick pocket one another? lol
>>
To be fair large scale tourism can be damaging to local population or destroy it entirely in the long run. The added migrant comment makes me suspect these are antifa types though.
>>
>Africans welcome
>>
>>136740572
Sadly this. See Benice, Pisa, Florence.
>>
Please don't come here and spend money we want to spend money on useless niggers and Muslins instead

Can leftists get anymore retarded?
>>
>>136740572
>The added migrant comment makes me suspect these are antifa types though
thanks for your service, captain obvious
>>
>>136740215
Are these people not true leftists? How dare they suggest that everyone on earth doesn't have the right to enter Catalonia at any time, for any reason
>>
>>136741226
¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.
>>
>>136741412
>any reason

The tourists are visiting
>>
>>136740215
I went to Barcelona and the only interesting things there were the Gaudi park and the Sagrada Familia. I have zero desire to revisit. It's just another European city. Doesn't feel that different to Amsterdam, Paris or Vienna. Gets boring after a while, I prefer countryside vacations now.
>>
>>136741741
They have no right to stop anyone from visiting.
>>
>>136741813
Why not? It's dumb as fuck but they have the right.
>>
FUCK YOU THIS IS A GROUP THATS NOT VOTED BY MORE THAN 3%
>>
>>136741813
I can't tell if you're be sarcastic or not
>>
>>136742114
I wonder who could be behind this tiny group.
>>
>>136740739
>>136740572
That's not the fault of tourist but national laws that allow foreing investment banks to buy entire buildings to make tourists apartments and also the fact that condominium atitudes are not allowed and the police needs the aproval of a judge to piss
Basically what's happenig in BCN is a masive blockbusting
First the migrants destroy the wealth of a neibourhood and drops the prices then the investments bankers buy them and put tourist apartments wich then rises the renting of all
>>
>>136742421
Anticlerical anarchocomunists, the same group that destroyed the republic and now threatens Catalonian quest for independence with retarded attitudes
>>
>>136742236
I am. Communists are rather hypocritical when they argue for both open borders and telling tourists to stay home, no?
>>
>>136742643
What if I told you that there was another group of people, which encourages atheist/anarchist views and frequently tries to get others to do the legwork of revolutions for them?
>>
>>136743525
Yeah no kidding, the whole refugee welcome demonstration we had in via laietana was lead by a jew itself
>>
These communists would rather have invaders than tourists. Literally insane.
>>
>>136742784
The left wants control. Tourists pay and get what they want, immigrants are paid for by the politicians and thus they become dependent on them (and vote those politicians).
>>
>>136740215
Catalonians are sub-humans
>>
>>136744214
Catalonians are 30% of catalonia at most so shut the fuck up

BTW we have 39% of foreign born first generation migrants
Not even Belgium is that fuck I think
>>
>>136740215
>>136741412

Barcelonanon here, those retards are all for erasing borders, but when it suits them they are against the free movement of people.
Shot in the head would be a waste of lead.
>>
>>136740215

Maybe they introduce higher local taxes on AirBnB property lets, to protect the neighbourhoods. That could help fix the problem.
>>
too late fuckers I already had my holiday. I actually walked past there a couple of times

If there's a silver lining, at least it looks crazy to most people by now
>>
>>136744946
Yeah seems sensible probably ease tensions in short run anyway
>>
>>136745397
walked past the flag in pic? Lol
>>
>>136744779
New leftist policy: open borders for non-whites only.
>>
Good tourism is for lazy people and degenerates. It also ruins the local economy by making it reliant on foreign capital which leads to having to compromise their values in order to survive.
>>
>>136745668

no the flag wasn't there

In my opinion the trouble is the "moldilocks" elements of Barcelona see even the biggest retards of England spunking euros all over the place and it drives them mad
>>
>>136744551
sure, but he has a point. We used (until the late 90's) to have lots of spaniards visiting the country both during summer and easter, catalans created a pretty bad reputation for being particularely arrogant and short-tempered.
I've been told those were actually valencians, but as you can imagine we don't see much of a diference betwen the two since they're all tourists and have same accent.

>BTW we have 39% of foreign born first generation migrants
are those moors or just jobless andalucians? either way, my condolences
>>
>>136747298
Valencians are catalans in denial that have been castillanized and now are home of the canis wich may be the ones causing trouble
Catalans are arrogant though, I'll give you that
>>
>>136747220
>retards of England spunking euros all over the place
not really
english tourists are the cheapest ones
they are also the ones tha cause more trouble
a bunch of puking drunktards you anglos are, you and the germas too
>>
>>136749378

Welcome to the European club amigo

No turning back now
>>
File: FaceApp_1502315582738.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1502315582738.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>136741412
Tourists are white
>>
File: Screenshot_20170809-152500.png (861KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170809-152500.png
861KB, 1440x2560px
>>136740215
Violently threaten to get rid of people who bring money into your country, and openly welcome those who being nothing but debt, disease, and violence with them.

Makes sense tbqh.

Also here's the ad for the story. It appears that Google knows Europe has a Turk problem.
>>
File: 1501599396881m.jpg (49KB, 1024x312px) Image search: [Google]
1501599396881m.jpg
49KB, 1024x312px
>>136746436
> tourism ruins the local economy

And flooding it with unskilled violent migrants is better for the economy?
>>
Esto con Franco no pasaba.
>>
>>136741535
Engrish please
>>
>>136740215

I live in a touristic city and I hate the fucking tourists, they shit up the beaches but at least they keep the idiots employed.
>>
why write in english if you speak spanish?
>>
>>136740215

Welcoming migrants and wanting to kill their economy. wewlads the pinnacle of liberal insanity
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.