[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dona'd Trump's solution to the opioid crisis... do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 38

File: oxycontin.jpg (70KB, 620x442px) Image search: [Google]
oxycontin.jpg
70KB, 620x442px
Dona'd Trump's solution to the opioid crisis... don't use opioids.. how can someone be so clueless. It's like he thinks everyone is just shooting up heroin and prescription drugs have nothing to do with it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politics/trump-opioid-addiction-advice-prescription/index.html

then to follow up.. he thinks we can "win" the opioid crisis by just stepping up security at the border where he thinks all of it is "coming in" completely ignoring the perfectly legal heroin we have in pill form produced by US pharmaceutical companies. What you gonna arrest people for taking prescribed pain meds too?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politics/donald-trump-opioid-briefing-abuse/index.html

inb4 archive bot. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>136739584
I have no sympathy for pathetic fucks that turn to drugs because there depressed. Hope they die, they'll do everyone a favor
>>
Let them die. Addicts are not welcome in a healthy society.
>>
File: cool guy at a graveyard.jpg (96KB, 555x743px) Image search: [Google]
cool guy at a graveyard.jpg
96KB, 555x743px
have you tired to get multiple refills on prescription pain killaz lately? docs have become jewish as fuck about giving them out.

it's not 2007 anymore.
>>
>>136739584

Because that's the best fucking solution, you nu-male cuck

Opioids are for people with excruciating and intolerable pain, or for people with terminal illnesses, but doctors give them out like skittles to every whiny pussy with a headache.

Even people that come out of major surgeries don't need opioids the majority of the time.

They are massively over prescribed, same as antibiotics, and it's hurting everyone
>>
>>136739781

What I'm talking about is the tons of people who get hooked on pain pills because they have some chronic pain condition like back pain or degenerative arthritis and their doctors give them long term scripts for opioids. Ramping up enforcement and securing the border does NOTHING for that.

>>136740123
Yes, they ARE overprescribed. That's the MAIN FUCKING PROBLEM. Overprescription, not enough alternatives for chronic pain. States that have legal medical marijuana as an option for chronic pain have found opioid overdoses go down up to 25% This is a public health issue and the way we solve it is to find alternatives to opioids where we can, physical therapy, acupuncture, maybe surgery in some cases. Some doctors delay surgical intervention on some back problems and just prescribe them pain pills and see if they can just live with that. Wtf? Why not solve the source of the problem in their spine instead of getting them hooked on legal heroin?
>>
addiction is a choice
>>
>>136742306

>Taking a pill that lets you work and do things vs being laid up in bed in severe pain all day is a choice

It is , but do you honestly think anyone's going to choose to just be laid up in bed and in pain constantly?
>>
File: 1466992262231.jpg (59KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466992262231.jpg
59KB, 854x480px
>>136739584
You link to CNN and Trump is supposed to be the brain dead faggot?
>>
File: 201406opium2.jpg (676KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
201406opium2.jpg
676KB, 1600x1200px
>>136742488
it's not addiction if it's pain management
>>
>>136741611
Why is the president being asked to fix this? Shouldn't state governments fix this? Tell doctors to fuck off and stop prescribing opioids, or fund research for less addictive equally effect drugs
>>
Everyone agrees prescriptions is the gateway and doctors have been caught handing it out like candy on purpose to suck them into the healthcare system. Stop using opioids can extent to the healthcare system too.
>>
>>136742814
It's a national fucking crisis being spearheaded by the Jews. Look at how many doctors are kikes. Do you think it's just a coincidence that we fought a jewish war in Afghanistan when they are the #1 poppy grower? After the war started was when the streets started to get flooded with pills. This shit goes deep.
>>
>>136742732
But emotional pain doesn't count?
>>
>>136742814

Because the states are obviously failing and all the states are asking for federal help and resources to help combat it We need a multidisciplinary approach. Asking people to just suffer isn't a solution and neither is just giving them opioid pills.

>>136742732
To your body there's no difference. Just like to your body there's no difference between Oxycodone and Heroin. One's just slightly weaker heroin in a pill.

If your doctor suddenly cuts your prescription without proper detox after you've been taking them for years, or if your prescription doesn't keep pace with your tolerance buildup.. you're still addicted, and now you're going to look towards illegal means of sating your addiction, but by that point there isn't really a choice. The withdrawal is bad enough that you'll do anything to stop it.
>>
>>136739584
>CNN
Garbage source.
So he's supposed to; cooperate on a Russian investigation, worry about Korea, find new candidates for his cabinet, find a new press secretary, tweet national policy change, golf, worry about climate change, fix Obama care, deal with Russia and China saber rattling, fix his broken party, defend himself from hundreds of sexual assault cases that supposedly happened in 1970, deport illegals, stop all the leaks in the White House, talk nice with the EU.
Yet you complain because he doesn't have time to coddle addicts?
Do what China does. Drag these people into the middle of the street and shoot them in the head. Execute doctors that over prescribe. Limit the number of pills that can be manufactured.
That will stop it. Fucking world is over populated anyway. Killing a few thousand worthless people would be a blessing.
>>
>>136739584
>CNN

Also, I thought leftists wanted drugs to be legal.
>>
>>136744427
The only states that have ever completely banned certain drugs are ZOGs. Look up the drug laws of the third Reich.
>>
>>136744391

With the exception of Golf, yes. That is what he campaigned to do, do the job of president, the hardest job in the world where you have to address all of our problems both foreign and domestic that have gotten too big for anyone but the federal government to handle and have the resources for.

He campaigned he'd work his ass off and not leave the white house and golf and criticized his predecessors from taking vacations and golfing now what's he doing?

Besides he has a cabinet, a big part of the President's job is delegating power to other people to do things. It's the executive branch, he's chief executive. His job is to determine the course of action in which to help deal with problems. If we have a major hurricane or earthquake that outstrip's the municipality or state's resources then he has to help tackle that as well.

If he can't handle that, he shouldn't have campaigned.
>>
>>136744427

Who gives a fuck what you think leftists want? Do you plan to spend the rest of your life hedging your ideas on a given issue against whatever you perceive leftists are saying?

He got into office promising emergency action on a crisis that's going to kill something like 3 quarters of a million American people in the next decade, and so far "drugs are bad mkay" / DARE 2.0 is his fucking solution.
>>
File: 06.jpg (515KB, 1666x2562px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
515KB, 1666x2562px
>>136743788
taking opioids for emotional pain is what leads to addiction because it's purely an emotional feedback loop
>>136743927
>but by that point there isn't really a choice
of course there is
you either take it or you don't
>>
>>136744427

Weed maybe, well, at least medical, medical psilocybin for cluster headaches maybe if they can find a microdosing regimen that is effective but doesn't make people go crazy (at the very least they should do clinical studies on its action in cluster headaches and maybe develop a drug that mimics that action without causing hallucinations.. and.. hopefully making it a reasonable price. If the price isn't reasonable you might as well just give them shrooms which are cheap). Opioids are already legal, and that's the problem. The shit that'll kill you is legal and alternatives that might be effective but won't kill you are illegal.
>>
>>136739584

Every person abusing this shit can slowly get rid of it, nobody talks about cold turkey.

Stop blaming others for your mistakes.
>>
>>136746232

I haven't been an addict, but considering how much of a problem it is, I don't think it's that easy to just say "Oh, I'm addicted to my pain meds, but my doctor won't prescribe me higher doses anymore and my tolerance is too high, I guess I'll just quit cold turkey" At that point their brain is hijacked and they no longer make rational choices, all they know is "I don't want to feel this pain, nausea, cramping, diarrhea, and insomnia anymore, and the only way I know how to stop it is to take more pills or do heroin"
>>
>>136739584
The real solution to the addiction crisis in the United States is to build back up our social capital (family/community/civic organizations). People have become completely emotionally disconnected from each other, leading to loneliness, narcissism, and harmful escapism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
>>136739834
Exactly, and when people run out of perscription after they get hooked, they seek drugs on the street to get their fix. This is how most people get on heroin, because their perspecription runs out but they are already addicted.
>>
>>136745278
I told you. Take them all and shoot them in the head publicly. It cured China's drug problems.
Twenty cents will cure each one.
>>
>>136739584
>MUH GENELETS
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE THE SJW OF THE RIGHT

if you care about the plight of niggers and genelets you need to get off this board its that simple
>>
File: 1501662125711m.jpg (109KB, 730x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501662125711m.jpg
109KB, 730x1024px
Solution
>open federalized methadone clinics
>make opioid addiction less stigmatized
>give 2 options when caught: jail time or mandatory detox
>of course program is white only
>niggers and spics found selling will be given immediate on scene death sentence of shot execution style by police
>whites selling will be beaten, taken to jail, and detoxed if addicted
>all borders will be sealed and anybody running the border will be gunned down
>opioid in whites goes down and dirty niggers and spics are too afraid to sell or speak out

Rinse and repeat in Europe
Whites become great again
Sieg heil
>>
>>136747162

>shooting people in the head for having medical problems that need pain meds.
>>
>>136747337

Well, that escalated quickly.
>>
>>136747337

Detox yes but we need more alternatives to opioids so we can prescribe them less in the first place.
>>
Mao had a solution for his opoid crisis and it worked.

Look it up :^)
>>
File: 1501620371670.jpg (102KB, 700x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1501620371670.jpg
102KB, 700x1064px
>>136740123
That's fucked up. In the UK if you break your arm the give you IV paracetamol
>>
>>136746850
We also have to get the Jews out of media and medicine. They glorified opiates in their music/movies all throughout the 90s. Then when pills exploded after the wars started you saw "xtreme" skater and jackass stunt culture take off. Half of the dumb teens back then broke a bone and were handed Vicodin like candy, along with all the returning injured vets. It's not a coincidence that all that shit happened at the same time.
>>
>>136746743
Rape is a big problem worldwide. I don't think it's that easy to just say "Oh, I'm really horny, but it's illegal and absolutely morally reprehensible to just pin down a little girl and have my way with her. I guess I'll just control myself"

Literally you.
>>
>>136739584
it's well known that ending substance abuse is most effective at an individual psychological level.
trump saying don't use opiods is exactly as effective as spending billions on the existing prevention and care model that is failing us miserably
ending abuse is on the individual, and no amount of money or medicine can fix that
>>
>>136747663
winners don't do drugs anon, have you learned nothing from Trump? the only people that need opiates are the terminally ill, the rest can live with their "burdens"
>>
>>136739584

Black tar heroin is a real problem, as is normal heroin. Yes, people get hooked because of percocet and oxycontin, but nobody can afford to maintain an addiction on a 10 dollar pill
>>
>>136741611
I have long term prescriptions for opioids because I have cancer. Not once have I abused my massive doses of fentanyl, some people are just stupid degenerate fucks who lack any semblance of self control
>>
File: 1501957538360.png (269KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
1501957538360.png
269KB, 468x487px
>>136747663
I'm honestly not too knowledgeable in pharmacology
The methadone clinics are so addicts don't go into organ failure or shock from withdraw
And usually detox clinics can get them off
As for alternatives to opoids I'm not sure.
Opoids are almost the go to for stronger painkillers. We would have to heavily invest in pharmaceutical research for alternatives.
Or try to dole out more extended released opoids so the high is there as much
>>
>>136748806
Isn't there as much
>>
>>136748557
some people have depression, anxiety and personality disorders. they deserve help

anyone who thinks drug addicts don't deserve help is probably a sub 100 iq retard who lacks empathy
>>
>>136741611
>main problem is overprescription
that was the problem, now if you have serious pain issues you are fucked.
>you just had MAJOR surgery?
>here are 7 Vicodin
>don't you dare ask for a refill you dirty junkie
>what's that?
>you can't sleep and have horrible pain?
>get out of my office

the knife cuts both ways anon. unless you are dying of cancer or are currently IN THE HOSPITAL no doctor will give you much of anything.
>>
>>136739584
It's like you've never had a paleocon phase. I mean have you even read dalrymple?
>>
>>136739584
Bruh, he's as close to /ourguy/ as we've ever had in the WH but he owns massive shares of Sanofi and Bristol-Meyers Squibb. Help in most assuredly NOT on the way. Sometimes, we have to pretend we're not just a bunch of lighter complected niggers and fix oiur shit without Daddy Don and the U.S. Gov't.

Let's use this thread to create solutions rather than whine to the Government like niggers, shall we?
>>
File: 1501951505318.png (257KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
1501951505318.png
257KB, 1304x892px
CTR bot slide-thread, please do not respond!
>>
>>136748939
>made up disorders pushed by jews to turn white males into women boosted by drugs

we don't care about genelets, and sure as hell won't help artificially creating more of them all you need is lifting sunshine sleep food and jesus christ, go back to plebbit you fucking faggot
>>
>>136748806
Alternatives have existed for ages but have been suppressed, especially for low-dose painkillers like Vicodin.
>>
>>136748403
t. someone who's never been in severe chronic pain. It physically, emotionally, and spiritually exhausts you, kills your will to live, makes you incapable of leaving the house.
>>136748806
There's non pharmacological things that can be done sometimes too. Sometimes physical therapy can help, sometimes weight loss can help, I've heard for some headaches and nerve based pains accupuncture can help., and sometimes surgery shouldn't be put off. Like I said earlier there are some people with severe chronic back problems who could benefit from surgery, but the doctors try just giving them pain meds first because it's cheaper and easier, even if those pain meds are addictive and can kill them.
>>
Its not people in severe pain that are OD-ing, at least not in my state.

Its the "usual suspects" of party people, useless junkies, and drug culture losers who are buying pills from other inbreds that fake an injury to get pills to sell.

The foreigner doctors also play a big role. They are the ones essentially selling prescriptions.

Funny how the only oversubscribed pill problems we used to have with waspy and jewey Doctors were what, valium?
>>
File: 1501794650776.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501794650776.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>136748403
People can get addicted to opoids from having to take morphine in the hospital for a serious injury
>hurdur we are strong and winners don't do drugs
Retard circumstance and the human body can create addiction like what I said above.
To deny this or say buck up and live with it got is here in the first place
>I'm more of a natsoc as I want to identify the issue and cure our people
>>
>>136748219

Not even in the same ballpark nigger. Addicts don't think rationally anymore. The chemical messengers in their brains are all fucked up.
>>
>>136749365
You know which country had fantastic treatment programs and didn't throw addicts in prison? The Third Reich. The worst they'd do to chronic addicts is sterilize them, but only after treatment failed.
>>
>>136749545
Was this before or after they used their free will to take substances they knew that be harmful?

Where is the scientific evidence which shows long-term addicts have no free will?

>muh withdrawal symptoms

They can't ween themselves off?
>>
File: IMG_1581.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1581.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>136739781
Almost cut myself on teh edgyness
>>
>>136739584
god damn i have you faggot junkies who get hooked and then blame other people for your problems thus fucking shit up for responsible drug users who aren't faggot pieces of shit. fuck off and die already.
>>
>>136748939
how shitty is europoor that they don't teach their childern the side effects of drugs.
when i was a kid they taught us, meth and heroin were like super bad mkay. they also taught us marijuana was bad, but everyone knew better.
so yeah anyone with a iq above 100 has no sympathy for drug addicts
>>
>opiates are bad
>but ignore that the great orange is eating himself to death
>>
>>136749840
>edgyness
not even edgy at all. all junkies should die. the world would be a better place.
>>
>>136750092
Donny isn't begging for gibs
>>
>>136749831

"their free will"

>I'm in severe pain to where I can't even leave my house walking or driving sends lightning bolts up my spine
>My doctor prescribed a pill that he says will help with the pain
>Yeah I'm not going to take it, It could be addictive, I guess I'll just suffer.

said nobody ever.
>>
>>136749545
>Addicts don't think rationally anymore
good reason to duarte them
>>
>>136749428
this is a super small percentage of opium addicts. i personally knew a guy who was addicted from when the military gave him some. but he chose to get hooked on them in the civilian world, and then chose to ween himself off. so yeah fuck off dude
>>
>>136739781

This.

Trumps biggest mistake on this non-crisis is giving it any money at all. Fucking hate that my tax dollars are going to help these worthless sacks of shit.
>>
>>136749920

I'm not an addict....
I'm a nurse. and the hospital I work in sees a lot of people with really fucked up chronic pain. I live in a state with legal medical MJ, but because of .. reasons, the doctors here can't recommend it.
>>
>>136750218
>The only addicts are the ones who are in severe pain

Epic. I bet you're one of the useless creatures that fall over themselves to cry about rape and incest whenever abortion is discussed
>>
>>136749365
You're one lucky motherfucker to never have gone through any of that then.
>>
>>136750638
For every drug but opioids you are right.
>>
>>136748067
Read Erik Striker's article about the Sackler brothers and Purdue Phrma.
>>
>>136750495
>people with really fucked up chronic pain
if they have chronic pain then they need the drugs and they aren't actually addicts. limiting access to necessary drugs is insane. but most of the people who are abusing this shit do not have real underlying conditions. they are just junkies. they are fucking it up for everyone who just wants some decent meds when they get a tooth pulled all the way to people with chronic pain.

if people can treat with cannabis that is great.

if doctors would prescribe raw opium instead of synthetic shit it would probably be healthier too. but the medical industry is fucked five ways from sunday any way.

these junkie sob stories are just another racket to fuck the system up even more though.
>>
>>136750134
You think there's an easy answer for why someone decides to take that first pill which can soon spiral into addiction. In reality there are a number of factors at play. The main one being the breakdown and destruction of western civilization. Mark my words, drug use and overdoses will only go up in numbers. Our civilization is lost and now people are looking for an escape from reality. Some find it in sex, some find it in religion. Others find it in opiates/opiods, which i dont blame them, doing high doses of Hydrocodone is like touching the face of God.
>>
>>136746984
weak minded individuals.
>>
>>136742732
you realize that even people with chronic pain become physically dependant on opioids and struggle to cease consumption after the source of the pain has been treated right?
>>
get rid of the opiod crisis? kill the deepweb. where do you think all these suburban white kids the news is reporting on are getting their heroin from? hint: it's not from jamal or carlos
>>
>>136750615
>>Only 10 mgs
>Ew
damn. need dem 80's boi.
>>
>>136739584
>opioid crisis
Any time some druggie overdoses and dies, the problem solves itself.
>>
>>136750920
>aren't actually addicts
Yes they are. I don't think you know what addiction means. If you have withdrawals you're an addict.
>>
>>136750903
Thanks will check it out
>>
>>136751030
Literally 98% of the countries adult population has no fucking clue how to use the deepweb you fucking basement dweller. Get some sunlight.
>>
>>136741611
When you tell a nigger to go to pain management for spinal injections to manage their chronic pain they look at you like you insulted watermelon and fried chicken.
>>
>>136751002
>take that first pill which can soon spiral into addiction
it only spirals into addiction if you are a worthless faggot with no self control. in which case the flood gates should just be left open so you can kill yourself.

> high doses of Hydrocodone is like touching the face of God

whatever faggot. ive done plenty of oxy, hydro, coke, crack, meth, and all kinds of shit in my day and it is all good but i am still not an addict and i dont need any higher power 12 steps bullshit or any faggot ass rehab to manage my own life.
>>
File: 1498178039714.png (67KB, 168x239px) Image search: [Google]
1498178039714.png
67KB, 168x239px
>>136747984
As a doctor that is fucking hilarious. No wonder your healthcare system is fucking crippled by costs. IV paracetamol as mono-therapy for a fracture MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>136751030
hurr durr its the deepweb
wow you are retarded, anyone over 25 knows damn well where the opium is coming from, its Afghanistan the CIA has been shipping it into the states almost immediately after we invaded. you want to blame someone for the huge supply of opium/heroin its the fucking CIA
>>
File: 1498698443277.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498698443277.png
82KB, 500x500px
>>136739584
>don't abuse drug
>don't get addicted
He's not completely wrong though
>>
>>136751411
>t. High-tolerance partier who got bored and assumes everyone has the same reactions to drugs
>>
>>136751244
>If you have withdrawals you're an addict
wrong. if you have withdrawals and you are too much of a faggot to ride them out for 2 or 3 days then you are an addict. withdrawals have fuck all to do with it. pussies.
>>
opioids are not like typical drugs.
Opioids are the secret master receptors. whatever they do runs downhill to the usual neurotransmitters.
It is one of those situations where regulation/force is needed. tell me ancap fags wwyd.
Ron Paul-If we legalized heroin who here would do heroin, I bet no one here would.
o boy
>>
File: 1501958328546m.jpg (134KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
1501958328546m.jpg
134KB, 1024x732px
>>136749379
I honestly never thought of this.
You're right. Many people become addicts because of certain conditions.
I know of many people with back issues who can't afford the surgery or their condition isn't "severe" enough to warrant the surgery.
So they've become addicted to pills

If we can make surgery more affordable and the requirements less strict we could curve the addiction rate somewhat
>>
>>136739584
(((crisis)))

Don't fall for the moral panic, you turds. There's a new one of these campaigns a couple times a year, and I'm shocked /pol/ of all places hasn't noticed the pattern. Addicts are addicts. They aren't new and they aren't a crisis.

If you want to do something positive about addiction, help yourself or help a family member. Don't buy into the hype and let (((them))) meme you into supporting whatever new law they are trying to pass.
>>
>>136751725
I'm not arguing that point, but the definition of a word is the definition of a word. If you show signs of physical dependence you are an addict, period.
>>
You can't have it both ways /pol/. If you post
>Let them die, survival of the fittest, these weaklings need to be culled
but in the same breath bemoan white genocide, which is the culling of the weak at its finest, and desire an intervention to save white demographics, you're not being consistent.
>>
>>136751712
>>t. High-tolerance partier who got bored and assumes everyone has the same reactions to drugs
that's half true, but all this faggot "rehab" "addiction" shit is just mind rape to keep people disabled. falling into the trap of believing that shit is worse than the drugs.
>>
>>136747337
Solution?
Kratom
Make hydrocodone OTC without a prescription
Make heroin legal and set up state stores
Make analogue opioid drug possession such as fentanyl and carfentanyle a life sentence or death penalty offense
Find a way to cultivate Kratom and opium here in the states
Put the facts out about opioid drug use and emotional health. - most addicts have emotional problems, and a physical injury is just the gateway to their use and abuse
>>
>>136739584
>he thinks everyone is just shooting up heroin and prescription drugs have nothing to do with it.
Pretty much.
You're a junkie because you chose to be.
>>
>>136751812
I live in Seattle, we've always had druggies but now there's needles on every street, junkies nodding off on every corner, and huge fucking tent cities full of addicts popping up in every park and overpass in the city. It wasn't ever this bad before, not even during the grunge years
>>
>>136739584
>garbage subhuman makes garbage thread
>opinion: discarded
>>
>>136751733
>If we can make surgery more affordable
Just like with climate change, the (((solution))) usually proposed to this real-world problem is actually a way to fuck things up worse. Stay away from muh socialized healthcare, instead we need to be attacking the professional organizations that strictly limit the number of health professionals being trained. Stop the artificial scarcity, and medical costs will drop.
>>
>>136739584
waaaaaa im a fat fuck american too fucking lazy to quit being a degenerate piece of shit drug addict waaaa waaa cant handle three days of flu so i guess ill just overdose and fucking die.

>amerishart self control
>>
>>136752062
>It wasn't ever this bad before, not even during the grunge years
yeah, back in the good ol' days when the taliban still ruled afghanistan and banned growing poppy.
>>
>>136752062
stagnant wages, no upwards mobility, divorce rape.
People are hurting
>>
>>136748939
Anyone who thinks addiction is a real disease deserves to fucking die
>>
>Dona'd Trump's solution to the opioid crisis... don't use opioids.. how can someone be so clueless

I quit hard drugs cold turkey. I got mania, and it was a lot of fun and quitting cured my depression.

Now I only smoke weed, and I don't care one bit if I don't get any. It's less addictive than coffee.

You can quit drugs, and you should. Alcohol is the worst drug, and I've been dry since early 2016 - I split a 24oz with a friend and felt nothing.

The only good drugs are things like Salvia and mushrooms - and even those should only be taken in moderation.
>>
>>136752205
heroin addicts are rarely obese
boozers(beer belly) and pot smokers(skinny fat fucks).
>>
>>136752348
>stagnant wages, no upwards mobility, divorce rape.
>People are hurting
So your answer is heroin?
kys
You fuckers are worthless and weak.
>>
Good, fuck pill heads... I'm okay with them getting hooked on heroin and eventually OD'ing (like they always do).

I had a legit work accident and broke my arm and went through hours of unnecessary excruciating pain because of wary doctors that are afraid of giving out painkillers to scumbag fakers like you that completely abuse the system.... seriously fuck you and I hope you die asshole.
>>
>>136751889
I agree to an extent, which is why we need treatment that actually works. If the democrats didn't give junkies a spot on the gibs oppression ladder you wouldn't see so many "chronic" addicts.
>>
>>136739834
Oh yes, 2007, when I could go to a sketchy 'pain clinic' as a perfectly healthy 18 year old, and for 50 bucks, the Venezuelan doctor would make up shit that was wrong with me and send me out the door with 120+ script for Xanax, Somas, and Norcos. What a time...
>>
>>136741611
Back surgery can utterly fuck you worse then not having it. Trust me.
>>
Tfw literally need hydros for foot but doctor is too cucked n scared to prescribe any opiates. Smh

Who in Chicago with a pill connect?
>>
>>136750638

Not all, but a significant portion. Look Ahmed, Heroin has been around for more than a century. It goes in and out of fashion like Cocaine, and Meth and other hard drugs. But something happened more recently that is the driving force behind why opioid addiction has become so widespread and has become a problem with victims who are whiter and more affluent than "the usual suspects".

#1. An early 1980's medical journal article claiming that people in severe pain can't get addicted to opioids so it's okay to prescribe them more (which is patently false)
#2. Oxycontin and oxycontin marketing led to huge spikes in opioid prescriptions.

Both of these things led to doctor's prescribing opioids like candy, get a tooth extraction? Here's enough vicodin for a week of 24 hours a day of numbness.

Minor arthroscopic knee surgery? Oh you say you're not in any real pain right now? Well here's enough Norco to keep you high around the clock for 2 days straight.

Or how about.. let's not even do the surgery to correct the bone spur, it just hurts right? You can move it all the way, we'll just put you on oxycodone 24/7 for the rest of your life*
(* the rest of your life might only be 2-3 years before you die of an overdose, but hey)
>>
>>136752481
>all the doctors die
>we regress to living like negroes
>>
>>136752705
But you chose to go. These fuckers want us to believe they are victims.
Yes they are. Victims of themselves.
>>
File: sera1_-_Copy_2.png (469KB, 808x672px) Image search: [Google]
sera1_-_Copy_2.png
469KB, 808x672px
Honestly if he wanted to fix it we'd have REAL drug education in this country.

Like if you don't wanna end up on heroin dont ever pop a pill. if you dont wanna end up in a ditch dont play with your nose. Saying dont do pot is like saying dont have sex
>>
>>136752624
heroin is a symptom you fuck.
They want direction, purpose, meaning. Community and society no longer gives them that and actively shits on them.
lol like I've ever used opioids and I'm even a cancer survivor.
>>
>>136739584
>inb4 archive bot. I don't give a shit.

jew detected. you have to go back.
>>
Former IV heroin addict here and I can confirm it's entirely a choice. Never once was I not completely in control of my actions and I accept full responsibility for them unlike all these faggots who blame it on muh overprescription and muh addiction disease
>>
>>136752866
>doctors are incapable of being wrong
And I bet you think all the doctors cutting of peoples cocks and turning them inside out aren't wrong either
>>
>>136750920

Look dude, we have veterans who are most definitely addicts, because the VA postpones surgeries (because drugs are cheaper) for years and years and years. They won't even put someone in LINE for a knee replacement surgery until they're 65, even if they're already bone to bone and in excruciating pain at 50 due to combat trauma. They just give them pills, they let them become addicts and they piss test them every few months to make sure that the drugs we're giving them are the only drugs they're taking, but they're still addicts. If we were to cut them off they'd probably go to the streets. You see it all the time.
>>
>>136749185
Why ? because we're not talking about your interests, people can discuss whatever they want, stop being such an autist, trying to micro manage other people's conversations.
>>
>>136752689
>treatment that actually works.
cannabis is an effective treatment for people who actually want to quit. it helps with the pain and cravings and takes your mind off of things. most people "addicted" to drugs have problems beyond the drugs that don't have any quick fix so treating the addiction just puts them back where they started.
>>
>>136751014
Normally I'd agree with you here... but Opiates are tricky.

Crack/Cocaine? Sure... no medical use outside of obscure eye surgery use (Cocaine HCL for some weird occular useage)... that shit is 99.5% just used by degenerates to get fucked up.

Same with most other stuff...
The only reason I seperate opiates is because I have seen (((Doctors))) prescribe them to perfecty sane, healthy white people... I'm talking Priests, Lawyers,Good Christian (non-single) Mothers... EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM gets physically addicted.

What you need to understand is that the physical addiction with Opiates is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS! It's not something you can "Will/Pray" away.
It fundamentally changes and rewires your brain and entire endogenous opiod production capabilities.

So, when a Doctor gets "scared" to prescribe what their patients need because the DEA has been KICKING DOWN THEIR DOORS DURING OFFICE HOURS and SEIZING THEIR PATIENT FILES AND COMPUTERS then charging one or two Docs in that state with TRIPLE LIFE SENTENCES (for "over-prescribing"... to terminal cancer patients)
The docs cut them off in fear....

Then these generally normal people who have been stable for years... now go into full physical (and mental) withdrawals.

Now Granny, Jane with the 3 kids from down the street and Father O'rourke are hitting up Pedro for some Mexian Mafia Heroin or fake Oxy pills made from Fentanyl or Apomorphone and dropping dead left and right or having their lives implode from the 900% cost increase just to not feel sick and in pain.

It is a problem of over-regulation.

I'm saying this as a police officer. I've seen this shit way too much and I am certainly NOT sympathetic to your average junky... but the opiate thing is a completely different animal here.
>>
>>136752705
are you nostalgiaing or are you bitter?
>>
>>136739584
It hasn't occurred to you for even a second that this might just be a reuse to up border security?
>>
>>136753295
There is no way that overprescription and pop culture glorification did not contribute. Are you saying that even if those had not occurred that the spike in addiction we've seen in the past few years would still have been this bad? Get over yourself and look at the bigger picture.
>>
File: 1499379054947.png (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499379054947.png
75KB, 500x500px
>>136739584

In all fairness there's a 0% chance you'll get addicted to marijuana if you never take one so he's not wrong.
>>
>>136752705
>Having a Dr. Feelgood, and not using him to get the good shit.
For real though somas, and norcos are childs play.
>>
>>136751733

It'd be nice right? If the real solution to their pain is to get an operation to correct those compressed discs or remove that bone spur or replace their knee or hip with an implant, and then some physical therapy and then they can go through life drug and mostly pain free, that'd be ideal.

But it all boils down to money.
>>
>>136741611
>long term scripts
>t. addic
>>
>>136753602

This is true. This is where hard drugs are different from stupid behavior and negligience.

They ACTIVATE the reward system chemically inside the brain. It's not like you felt good and therefore you are conditioned to like this. It's deeper. Even if you are miserable, your brain will register this as THE BEST since - ever.

Just as much as an animal and human struggles for air - it will struggle to get opium. The brain doesn't lie - if something was good for your health or your status - you remember it. And opium was the best thing ever.
>>
>>136748219
Retard Alert
>>
>>136753602

>What you need to understand is that the physical addiction with Opiates is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS! It's not something you can "Will/Pray" away.

bullshit. make it through the first week of w/ds and you'll live. it's soft ass motherfuckers like you that have created this problem.
>oh no, you can't do it alone, better spend a shit ton of taxpayer money so you can get (((treatment)))
>>
>>136753602
>perfecty sane, healthy white people .. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM gets physically addicted
bullshit. most people who take prescription opiates don't like them because they don't like the drugged out effect. most people who like them start to realize after being constipated for a week that maybe it isn't such a good idea to abuse them and they should seek other avenues of getting high. maybe these sane white people are just stupid because they don't have experience with drugs and they have fucked up ideas but even a couple weeks to steady opiate use makes you feel sick (and as mentioned constipated) and if you have any common sense you stop using.
>>
>>136754030
>real solution to their pain
if you have real physical pain just do the fucking drugs man. that surgery shit won't help you. you will just be more broken but with a big ass hospital bill in the majority of cases. life is hard. not everything can be fixed. everyone want to live in this dream world where there are no consequences for your actions but this aint it.
>>
>>136753597

Cannabis isn't a panacea, it won't work for all kinds of pain but it's a potential OPTION, if Cannabis DOES work for a veteran and takes them off the pills? Great, Fucking fantastic. At least they won't die from it.
>>
>>136754199
Sounds like you have a high tolerance to the euphoria and a low tolerance for the side effects. Imagine if the opposite was true.

>>136753602
Cocaine is the strongest topical anesthetic there is. Certainly a useful drug medically
>>
>>136754605
>>if you have real physical pain just do the fucking drugs man. that surgery shit won't help you. you will just be more broken but with a big ass hospital bill in the majority of cases. life is hard. not everything can be fixed. everyone want to live in this dream world where there are no consequences for your actions but this aint it.
bingo. replacements don't fix anything, they just hurt less in the best case. toughen the fuck up. You can either deal with the pain, or medicate yourself into a early death.

t. guy with no cartilage in his knee
>>
>>136754645
as someone who was on medical marijuana (like i had a medical card. and have the arthritis among other issues)
i can safely say weed won't kill the pain like opium would. but it will help you deal with the pain and and the cbd's will help with inflammation. weed is definitely a miracle drug but its not a cure all that will solve every ones problems
>>
>>136753714

Maybe, and that's probably what it boils down to, Donald Trump only really cares about border security and his ego. But I'd hope our leader would actually give a fuck about the actual problem as well, considering it affects veterans and a lot of people living in states that voted for him like Ohio and West Virginia.
>>
>>136739584
mandatory naltrexone implants are the solution. they last 2-6 months, and make it impossible to get high.
>>
>>136754645
>it won't work for all kinds of pain
i am not saying cannabis for underlying pain. i am saying cannabis to treat withdrawal symptoms and cravings. it probably works for pain in some cases but it is not a narcotic or anesthetic so it definitely won't work for all pain.
>>
>>136739584
>just finished my prescription of hydromorphone and despite getting has as fuck the last few days i still never got the urge to do anymore
Face it burger, your countrymen have nigger-tier impulse control.
>>
>>136740123
i had gal bladder removal and i was given like 40 pills and i was fine on asprin like two days later. It's dumb.
>>
>>136754994

But if it's good enough pain relief that you can walk around, work, and do hobbies you enjoy that's good right?

I mean nobody with a serious case of arthritis is going to be completely 100% pain free but if the pain is tolerable and doesn't limit activity that's still pretty good.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (5KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
5KB, 220x229px
>>136739584
you need to put all those poo in the loo doctors who are dealing them in prison.
>>
>>136755082
gotta be clean for a week before though, or you'll have acute w/d symptoms.
>>
File: drug-spending-v-addiction.gif (691KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
drug-spending-v-addiction.gif
691KB, 960x540px
>>136739584
Opioid addiction, like all other addictions, are rooted in personal/social problems rather than being caused by the availability of drugs

http://www.brucekalexander.com/articles-speeches/rat-park/148-addiction-the-view-from-rat-park

Trump and his fanbase are mouthbreathers so they'd rather blame Mexicans for your own inconsideration towards your populace than actually finding out why people are hooked to that shit
>>
>>136755190

It's a pretty strong antiinflammatory and weakens the immune system (part of why it's a strong antiinflammatory agent) so for some things it might work pretty well, like I know it works well for crohn's disease and would probably work well for rheumatoid arthritis too (similar conditions)
>>
>>136755348
its not that simple. with arthritis the alot of the pain is being caused by the inflammation, so by reducing the inflammation your reducing the pain.
but marijuana does have a small amount of actually pain relief as well as the ability to help you forget and/or distract you from the pain
>>
>>136755535
Personal and social problems that are engineered by the same ZOG that's pushing this shit in the first place.
>>
>>136755082
>mandatory naltrexone implants are the solution
yeah. keep taking more experimental shit from the same people who sold you the shit that fucked you up in the first place. i am sure that will solve the problem.
>>
>>136753888
I'm not arguing against that, it's definitely a more ingrained cultural problem there's no doubt about it. I think a lot of the problem though comes from this fucking 12-step mentality where once you're addicted you're fucked for life, it gives people an excuse to be weak-willed.
>>
>>136756148
>naltrexone
except that it's been approved for opioid treatment since 1984, and it works. but it might kill you if you take it too early
>>
take the exercise and meditation pill , you no longer need to tage drugs - calming your mind and exhausting your body naturally will be your future opiates.
>>
>>136755735

but it helps and it's enough to keep you off opioids and it lets you do activities you enjoy and work, right? If it does that, great. It won't kill you. Only objection I have to cannabis is that most people smoke it. I'm glad that because of legalization edibles are becoming more prevalent and as trendy and hipster as it might be I'm glad for vaporizers as well. If people eat or vape their CBD/THC and whatever else is all in there that helps medicinally, great. That and no driving while on it.

Otherwise. if it helps, and is less harmful than opioids, I'm tickled pink. That's one less patient I have to worry about OD'ing and dying.
>>
>>136739584
Opiates are literally heroin jackass
>>
File: knee.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
knee.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>136753360
Surgeries are a major contributing factor to opioid addiction though. Knee replacements, which are quite common, will completely fuck you, so no surprise 40% who get it are on pain meds for an entire year.
>>
>>136752705
>120+ script for Xanax, Somas, and Norcos

Fuck, I'm jealous

I had to go through hell to get my current adderall script. A bunch of testing and 6 months of conceta before he finally gave me the good shit
>>
I've been doing opiates once a month for a long time, self-control is possible. It's just that you stupid junkies let go of all self control then blame the drug for your own stupidity.
>>
>>136754165
Perhaps your retard detector is too close to you.

Try forming a coherent argument you waste of space.
>>
>>136739584
>how can someone be so clueless
You are correct we should salt the popy feilds
>>
>>136744427
The left wants drugs that are highly addictive to keep the populace compliant and lazy. Trump is proposing not just a control of these drugs but a more useful behavioral-based treatment program; formerly, drug treatment has relied heavily on addressing symptoms, not underlying psychological causes of drug use. Trump wants to open people's eyes and help them achieve their full potential, which they cannot do if they spend their whole lives on Xanax.
>>
>>136739584
So you rather want to waist money on those living failures?
Fuck those faggots deal with your shit like everybody else does

If you're too weak to get a hold of your self and your family/friends are not giving a shit about you you've not been a decent person anyway

Neck your self
>>
>>136748939
And how did these people survive before these magical pills? Oh yeah, they either just did or they killed themselves. Fun fact: Suicides are continually on the rise and higher than ever before, even with 3 out of every 6 children on mood altering medication. It stands to reason, it doesn't work and it has long term brain damage ramifications but, it gets pumped out like candy because it makes Schlomo at the drug corp a lot of money, who prints a kickback check for the doc to prescribe it.
>>
File: gib.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
gib.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>136761098
I just want my life on xanax or klonopin again.
gib xanax or klonopin again
>>
>>136739584
Seem to work pretty well for me. I avoid any and all Opiods.
>>
File: 1500516310783.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1500516310783.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>136739584

Don't try to tell me that you've never heard the phrase "don't do drugs" while growing up?

Yet somehow you figured "hey, I might as well give it a go - so many sweet things will happen if I start doing heavy drugs", right?

Fuck off, druggie. Hope you die.
>>
>>136751030
Nobody with a regular habit uses the darknet as their main source. Too many problems with shipments coming late or being exit scammed, sending you into pants shitting withdraw. I can go find a dboy in the city and be home within 45 minutes.
>>
>>136758517
>it's ok, I have willpower so I have it under control

see you in rehab in a year or two
>>
>>136763497
D;

Man, we have little shitty rap videos on VHS played in class.

"Hepatitis C is a real bad rap"

And they would say, Hepatitis C is a real bad rap! in a hiphop beat. Then explaining not to use drugs or needles.
Cringe level 1000.
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (66KB, 777x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
66KB, 777x312px
>>136739584
Kratom is the solution to the opiod crisis. Don't let the pharma Jew fool you.
>>
>>136764126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U

The 80'ies knew how to scare people into not being degenerates.
>>
>>136739584
You're a retard. You can't just fight Big Pharma. Trust me, they're near unstoppable.

On the other hand, the majority of opium does flow in from outside of the US. It's extremely hard to grow here, and even harder to not get caught. Most of it is grown in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't remember.
>>
>>136762373

Get in a car wreck that leaves you crippled and tell me about how you "deal with it"
>>
>>136751940

Kratom is still pretty addictive and doesnt really do all that much for pain in safe doses. Medical marijuana is a much safer option for people with moderate chronic pain.

Also, there are plenty of people cultivating opium poppies here in the states. Im not sure what that would solve though; people willjust be taking unpredictable amounts of morphine instead of carefully regulated doses of synthetic/semi-synthetic opoids.
>>
>>136746984
with any luck, a look at the real side of the drug world will scare them out of it
>>
>>136764395
No one is talking about opium you dingus
>>
>>136764137
It's still an opiate. It's addictive and will probably lead you to relapse at some point. It should be used to ease a taper, not long term as a crutch like most people use it.

t. used to sell kratom
>>
>>136764628
Well obviously accepting that my body got fucked up no need to be a bitch faggot

Just because you're to week to handle the situation does not legitimise the use of narcotics

Fucking faggot, my body is falling appart since im 13 and im not bitching about it
Accept reality faggot
>>
>>136764137
I'm a big fan of krat, way better than booze or weed.
>>
>>136764137
Anymore info?
>>
>>136764632
It's lightly addictive when used wrecklessly and it leaves you with tiredness and a runny nose for a few days even after years of abuse. And what do you mean "safe" doses? The worst thing you can have happen is vomiting.

I disagree with the weed bit, it does zero to lessen pain in the multiple times I have tried to use it in that matter.

Chronic pain simply has no great answer yet. Maybe they'll do something more clever with capsaicin or other novel compound. That said marijuana has it's real uses but it is largely a meme medicine.
>>
File: IMG_1778.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.png
14KB, 576x422px
Is ibuprofen degenerate? I'm on it right now because of shoulder pain
>>
>>136739584
Opiods can be fun!

I bet Trump uses Opiods from time to time.
>>
Some people are in pain and need relief, some people just like to get fucked up. it's hard to tell the difference sometimes. My advice is never use pain killers or mood drugs like benzos long term. I think id rather being around coke heads.
>>
Funny how most of the overdoses I hear about are young white middle class males.
>>
>>136765825
Its not addicting and causes no kinda buzz so now. However you'll need more and more to the point it wont work eventually and it can fuck up your stomach and liver.
>>
>>136739584

>posts cnn links
>expects everyone to take your point seriously

Do you even meme?
>>
>>136766306
minorities die all the time due to vices its just ghettos are such murder factories that it doesnt make the news like it would in a white area.
>>
>>136764974

Right, you're in severe pain all the time and you're just going to grit your teeth and bear it and go to work I'm sure.
>>
>>136766343
What should I do for my shoulder pain instead? I can hardly move it
>>
Doctors have already cut back greatly in how they prescribe opiods.
What's killing people is heroin and chinese darknet lortabs that are actually high dose horse tranqs
>>
>>136766343
It's worse for the kidneys.
>>
>>136766532
I don't really care about what you think

Point is people forgot that life isn't comfortable fair or comfy
If you would stop pussyfieng everything you wouldn't have that issue
>>
>>136766544
smoke weed and chill
>>
>>136739584
>more drugs should be illegal
>it's the government's job to decide what people are allowed to consume

amazing how neoliberals are the exact opposite of actual liberals.
>>
>>136766544
Get legit, stronger anti-infmatories from a doctor, they'll have you on them for like 2 weeks, use the shoulder as little as you can during that time. Go on youtube and learn some rotator cuff exercises. i fucked my a shoulder up and cant throw a baseball anymore but i can lift at the gym with machines to stay in shape. Sorry to say once you fuck your shoulder up its never the same again. Surgery doesnt help unless you have like severe issues with it.
>>
>>136765825
Dude. That's fine. Just don't drink or take amy thing the bothers your stomach with it. That is pretty gentle shit.
>>
File: IMG_3475.jpg (81KB, 453x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3475.jpg
81KB, 453x594px
>>136739584
Now they call you Prince Charming
Can't speak a word when you're full of 'ludes
Say you'll be all right come tomorrow
But tomorrow might not be here for you (yeah you)
Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you
One little problem that confronts you
Got a monkey on your back
Just one more fix, Lord might do the trick
One hell of a price for you to get your kicks
Hey, you fool, you
Don't stick them needles in your arm
You're just a fool, just a fool, just a fool
>>
File: IMG_3476.jpg (29KB, 372x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3476.jpg
29KB, 372x376px
>>136767069
>>
>>136739584
It's a perfect solution you fucking losers.
You don't deserve anybody paying for your rehab, and I certainly don't feel bad for your poor high-risk lifestyle choices.
Americans are drunk on pills and refused to take responsibility for their own health. It is well known in the medical community that people that abuse opiates, fall into a high-risk category. That's a lot of people. Some of them are selling their kids for sex to get high. If you're serious about getting clean your cut cold turkey and suffer immensely. Get your shit together America.
>>
>>136751731
I would lmfao
>>
File: IMG_0468.gif (1MB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.gif
1MB, 300x182px
>>136764632
Kill yourself degenerate. You burn high quality red Hulu kuapas type kratom. And I assure you will feel no pain physical or psychological. Weed has too many side effects at painkiller doses.
>>
>>136766544

Well, is it a chronic shoulder pain or just a recent injury, what'd you do? Have you gotten it looked at? If it's an injury then you can splint it/sling it which will help as it heals.

If it's something chronic is the ibuprofen enough? If not there are stronger antiinflammatory drugs the doctor could try, some radiology should be done to make sure it's nothing that needs to be corrected surgically, physical therapy might help

Weed, well, it's a stronger antiinflammatory, if other stuff doesn't work. Not my first option.. but better that than opioids if it helps.
>>
File: xmgyonq.jpg (18KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
xmgyonq.jpg
18KB, 600x315px
>>136739584
He's politically in a terrible place because of the abysmal poll numbers and legislative impotence making republican donors skittish. Last thing he wants to do is alienate the pharmaceutical lobby (one of the most actively lobbying industries) by casting blame on the real cause of the opioid bonanza (painkillers). He's becoming a pariah among his own congressmen, who have even less appetite for antagonizing donors with the midterm election season starting in a few months.

Yet again, institutionalized corruption (lobbying) is the real problem, reinforcing a monolithic campaign finance industry that allows the owners and financiers of the US economy to buy access to policymaking at the expense of the public, promoting a political culture where common sense public interest measures are suppressed for short-term privatized gains for the donor class, and where losses and negative externalities are deliberately socialized
>>
>>136753020
This man gets it. Too bad most of /pol/ will just call him a "fucking nigger." Nu/pol/ is so fucking shit. I miss the oldfags
>>
>>136739584
>Thinking Trump doesn't want poor whites to stay drugged up and "useful" to him.
>>
File: 1501872663523.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501872663523.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>136769203
I'm am oldfag too, been here since kek revealed himself and his will to us
>>
>>136753020
>Community and society no longer gives them that and actively shits on them.

The solution is to inject heroin.
>>
>cnn
>>
>>136769442

He shouldn't want them dead.
>>
>>136769560
>last time, on The Walking Dead
>>
>>136749587
>>136749365
Hitler was a morphine and meth addict too
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-10-02-16-41.png (338KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-10-02-16-41.png
338KB, 800x1280px
>>136753020
Based anon.
>>
>>136769560

This picture breaks my heart.. That poor kid doesn't deserve any of it. Not to live in a broken home. Not to see his parents dead. Not to have to go through the trauma at such a young age.

Having a kid on my own really fucked me up emotionally.. :(
>>
>>136769654

well point is thats the new face of American Junkies. White middle aged families in minivans.
>>
>>136770043

well they didn't die but chances are CPS took the kid.
>>
>>136770144

I hope he's taken good care of.. My GF came from a broken home as well, so I've seen the damage it can bring up close..

Fuck bad parents!
>>
People trust doctors too much. Legalize opioids and you'll see people will no longer get addicted just because Dr. Goldstein tells them to.
They'll get addicted because their own irresponsible ass can't handle freedom, instead.
>>
>>136739584
Getting addicted to these makes you a fuck-wit. Fuck that shit, you all deserve to suffer. Outlaw them.
>>
>>136753295
Same, it was always my choice to pick up and use. Luckily I also made the choice to quit.
>>
>>136751482
He's talking shit. Unless he lives in a shitty area. I got 60mg codeine for a broken arm and morphine for a gash
>>
>>136739584
you really got to be a fucktard to get hooked on opioids
the high is shitty
it doesn't take long using those not to feel much high anyway
it makes you nauseous at high doses
it ruins your liver

source: I often take tramadol (sometimes above max recommended daily dose) because of actualy fucking painful headaches (ophtalmic migraines having ended up with a thalamus stroke with sequelae, the latter because of shitty universal "healthcare", btw)
and it's shit, total utter shit
if I could do without, I sure would

Trump is right: fucking losers.
>>
>>136755535
"we didn do nothing"
>>
Not using opioids has worked pretty well so far for me, in terms of not becoming addicted to opioids.
>>
>>136769560
Dopers don't vote anyway
>>
The first step to opioid abuse help would be to legalize marijuana and have it utilized more for pain maintenance purposes, which it has shown success in doing. So many people get hooked on opioids from physical injury and that's really the root cause of the problem.
>>
>>136748557

>receives massive amounts of opiates every month
>people who have to source it elsewhere are degenerate

not always the case and many od's are not by accident
>>
DAILY REMINDER THE COMPANY THAT PATENTED OXY IS OWNED BY THE JEWISH SACKLER FAMILY.
>>
>>136770442
>Outlaw them
yeah, well, no
some people actually need opioids
see:
>>136770835

I actually hoard them through prescriptions because some state fucktards say the same thing, and want them banned, which would throw me in deep shit

just don't care about those getting hooked on opioids
if they really needed them, they wouldn't take any pleasure in them anyway
>>
>>136752705
Damn stop making me jelly for being 16 in 2007
>>
>>136770677
in the UK you can still buy codeine over the counter. Based UK.
>>
>>136739584

just make them OD
>>
File: 1495287267992.png (761KB, 1080x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1495287267992.png
761KB, 1080x1648px
It's a manufactured problem

It's far easier and far more profitable to keep people on a perscription that they will always demand by default that also become less effective with every dose requiring more and more.

My dad has perforated discs and he hates how worthless doctors have become as they sweep their problems under the rug of opoids.

But MUH DEGENERADSSSSSS
>>
>>136748939

..why do you need painkillers for mental issues?
>>
>>136764754
sadly, it doesnt, and wont.
maybe 1/100.
>>
>>136770835
No you don't. Some people get nothing out of them and to some people it's absolute bliss to the extreme, and impossible to make your brain forget how great it is even years after using them. Same way I have no idea why anyone would ever want to use marijuana more than once because i absolutely hate it, but some people never spend a second sober. People have different predisposed draw to certain drugs or behaviors.
>>
>>136771074
If you have permanent pain then it makes sense to use what works. I've been on Oxymorphone for three years, and I've never asked for an increased dose because people with real chronic pain tend not to get addicted. I can and do skip a day despite my neck pain to check, but i get no withdrawal symptoms.

The junkies are a minor white trash problem, but severe chronic pain is a major national problem and opiates work, often with lower side effects than other, weaker drugs.
>>
>>136748403
>winners don't do drugs anon
Hitler did
>>
>>136770835
Tramadol is the least euphoric most weakest opiate theres is
>>
>>136752866
mostly psychologist faggots would die
>>
>>136771074
Yep. Harmless alternative. Doesn't wreak havoc on your internal organs.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 1440x1080px
S
H
I
L
L

T
H
R
E
A
D

Holy shit what a fucking retarded thread

S
H
I
L
L

T
H
R
E
A
D
>>
>>136749416
Valium is more addictive than opiates and the withdrawals are worse.
The withdrawals can kill you and cause seizures. Look it up.

t. recovering addict of both codeine and valium
>>
>>136764949
quite true, but id rather take 2 doses of kratom a day rather than 5 of and manmade opiate.
but kratom is just an opiate, not a cure.
>>
>>136771902
yeah it's too late at that point. They are hooked already. They have also used the stuff in lower doses so they wont be scared to up the dosage a little.
Little by little.
>>
OP, you're clearly not some bot, but there's something seriously missing from you. I noticed a specific lack of pointing to absolutely anything that was the Executive Branch's department to begin with.
>>
>>136772028
which is why it's the one I ask for (pretty much tested them all)
they're all shit anyway, and the other meds I take wreck my mind enough as it is (particularly pregabalin, marginally amitriptylin as well [not depressed: just helps with thalamic pain syndrome])
>>
>>136746743
Nigger I had horrible alcohol withdrawal that culminated in a seizure. I still didn't touch a drop. It's literally just willpower.
>>
>>136771924
based
>>
>>136771966
are you trying to prove his point or something
>>
>>136751002
Alot of addicts are extremely redpilled, that is why so many use.
>>
Everyone who says that this shit is doctors' faults are fucking wrong. If you take them as prescribed the risk of addiction is incredibly slim. What happens is that they take them faster then they're supposed to or sell them to someone who does.
>>
>>136748557
Stop immediately and tell me how you feel you fucking moron
>>
>>136772860
He'll probably feel like shit because of the cancer more than any withdrawal you dipshit
>>
>>136764786
What do you think they use to make opiods you fucking idiot?
>>
>>136771924
>only whites use heroin
??
>>
>>136751889
so true
>>
>>136772650
>Hitler wasn't a winner
>Hitler didn't totally make his country the greatest country to ever exist for the time it lasted
>>
>>136771387
You can also buy morphine tincture and codeine syrup OTC

https://www.boots.com/j-collis-brownes-mixture-10075295
>>
>>136739584
You know they stopped handing out Percocets like candy like 3 years ago right?
Who am I kidding, you don't know shit and this is a pointless slide thread.
>>
File: 1483904505208.jpg (92KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1483904505208.jpg
92KB, 620x412px
He's turning into W. more and more every day!
>>
>>136772477
Pregabalin is the best drug there is and I've tried 40+ different drugs from every category (went through a degenerate RC phase)
I get prescribed it, but you can't get high on it two days in a row which sucks the tolerance is really weird.
I have to skip a day and then take it. Which is good because it curbs addiction
>>
>>136773645
youre an idiot.
in tennessee for every 100 people theres 114 perscriptions.
>>
>>136773847
>best drug there
>I have to skip a day and then take it. Which is good
except when you can't skip it because of pain, and you're forced into side effects such as losing yourself in a mall car park, mind derailing (you start saying something, and you end saying a whole another), liver destruction, etc

>tolerance is really weird
yep
awkward way to work
takes quite some time to completely dissipate the pain killing effect
then when off for long enough, it insta works when you take it again, then works much less but steady (steady is better when you're after the pain killing)
>>
File: 4fe.png (190KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
4fe.png
190KB, 300x400px
>>136739584
>http://www.cnn
>>
>>136739584
>http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politics/trump-opioid-addiction-advice-prescription/index.html
He's not ignoring the prescription side. Pay attention. Gov't is now going after Oxycontin manufacturer for misleading advertising. Feds absolutely realize that often the addiction cycle begins with prescription drugs and are tackling it appropriately. Get with it, faggots. MAGA.
>>
>>136775707
Here's the archive
https://unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/08/politics/trump-opioid-addiction-advice-prescription/index.html
>>
File: reaction23.jpg (36KB, 744x615px) Image search: [Google]
reaction23.jpg
36KB, 744x615px
>>136750920
marijuana for pain management is such a fucking meme. please go back to plebbit and never post here again you god damn kike

Ask someone who's just been through major surgery to drop their pills and smoke a joint bruh because weeds so fucking awesome it cures cancer too bro!!!!! it's so magical!!! can't sleep? weed. can't eat? weed. anxiety? weed.

You faggot addicts can go back to plebbit with your stoner losers and shitpost there
>>
>>136770897
I didn't say so, mexico plays as much of a role in this as the USA
>>
>>136739816
Except many, many people have addictive pathways in their brains. It is not just niggers, it's NEETs who play videogames too.
>>
>>136774812
I don't take it for pain. I get prescribed it for anxiety, 150mg twice a day.
Or are you talking about tramadol?
Trammies are shit. Everytime I have taken them I've felt nothing but feeling sick, but I do have a huge codeine tolerance
>>
>>136751812
Fentanyl-laced heroin is fucking bad these days.
>>
>>136741611
dude weed lmao
>>
What is fucked up is that a lot of states have contracted out their prescription drug monitoring programs (PDMP) to 3rd parties. Then hospitals have to pay $200/provider a year to access this data to prevent over prescribing.

States getting fucked (looking at you ohio) are able to pay for these programs with state/federal support or grants they win and are having big successes. Yet usually health systems can't afford it, the tech is shitty/non-standard (not integrating into their EMR) or there is not political will/money to do anything.

Sad state of affairs - especially when you see what some like Kaiser are able to do.
>>
>>136751812
Don't be a retard - there is quantifiable evidence of this increasing epidemic. It is not a moral panic but a real public health problem. I can pull up real data on naloxone reversal rates, don't tell me this shit is fake - talk to any ed physician.
>>
>>136746984
idiot. people are weaned off opioids under the direction of a physician. they shouldn't be physically addicted when their prescriptions run out.
>>
The only time I've ever used opiates was when a doctor OD'd me on morphine after I got burnt. Safe to say I've avoided them since.

If I were in the states the fuckers would've probably tried to bill me for the drug they nearly killed me with too.
>>
>>136779782
>Fentanyl-laced heroin

Implying a street dirtbag knows enough about hydrophobic principals to even consider his product a mix of the two. You get a full shot of heroin, your high cools down. Next time, you get a full shot of Wildnyl, your fucking body cools down so your four-year-old can call the cops to throw you in a cheap piney.
>>
>>136739584
>Purdue Pharma L.P. is a privately held pharmaceutical company. In 2007 it paid out one of the largest fines ever levied against a pharmaceutical firm for mislabeling its product OxyContin, and three executives were found guilty of criminal charges

>In May 2007 the company pleaded guilty to misleading the public about Oxycontin's risk of addiction and agreed to pay $600 million in one of the largest pharmaceutical settlements in U.S. history. Its president, top lawyer and former chief medical officer pleaded guilty as individuals to misbranding charges, a criminal violation and agreed to pay a total of $34.5 million in fines.[10][11] Those executives are: Michael Friedman, the company’s president, who agreed to pay $19 million in fines; Howard R. Udell, its top lawyer, who agreed to pay $8 million; and Dr. Paul D. Goldenheim, its former medical director, who agreed to pay $7.5 million.

These people should have gone to jail for life.
>>
>>136776848

Long term pain management where the patient doesnt want to use opiates (either personal choice or so they avoid getting addicted) is where weed is effective in pain relief.

Furthermore there is more ways to injest than smoking a joint. Some indica extracts are quiet potent and can put most people straight to sleep.

LARP better faggot.
>>
>>136739781
Edgy, but fuck it. Junkies are a curse on society
>>
>>136739584

>If I were in the states the fuckers would've probably tried to bill me for the drug they nearly killed me with too.

lol and americans still think its the best country in the world.
>>
>>136785720
>Edgy, but fuck it. Junkies are a curse on society

Junkies on both ends of the class spectrum.
Money junkies are the worst.
>>
>>136739584
As someone who occasionally uses opiates for fun a few times a year, I agree. If you get addicted to opiates or any other drug, just fucking kill yourself.
>>
He's not clueless, he's a disciplined person who knows that "muh addiction" is a crutch for weak people.
>>
>>136739584
I feel prescription opioids prescribed by doctors to patients who need them should not be limited, due to tolerance issues. Just because healthy 25 year olds score oxy and snort it on the street, doesn't mean a legitimately hurt patient should have to hear shit for needing chronic pain management,
>>
>>136739781
This, honestly. They'll get a lucky break and then go back to using. Fuck them.
>>
>>136746232
>taking opioids for emotional pain is what leads to addiction because it's purely an emotional feedback loop
this is true. physical pain is different.
>>
>>136752705
Soma

I want

Honestly though, i have done many opiates and oids, tolerance goes up, but never used for more than 2 weeks at a time, it feels shitty and the tolerance makes it expensive. Now I am pretty sober but I do enjoy a few pills when I get dental done and for a bad infection I had. It's sad seeing these people get addicted, but it just goes to show how dissatisfied with life the average person is. Used to be the druggies were using them to cover up mental and emotional issues, now everyone is mentally and emotionally fucked, so everyone is prone to addiction.

We also need a good replacement for alcohol, which is toxic. Marijuanna could be bred to be a better substitute for this, we could potentially breed out some of the more unpleasant effects like memory loss and such, and if people didn't smoke like 3.5 gram blunts at a time then it's a pretty tame plant.
>>
>>136739584
They announced during a WH announcement earlier this week that they are planning to strip doctor-patient confidentiality as a means of allowing families of junkies to get info about their loved ones. It's really just a clever way of allowing the fed access to all medical records while they continue taking bribes from insurance companies and big pharma and allowing their shady drug business to run rampant.
>>
>>136764949
Yea i used to do a shit ton every day, just because it was easy to get and cheap

Now if I do it I get some peculiar form of autism, liken to mania. It's good stuff, but don't over do it.
>>
>>136739584
#BUILDTHEWALL
>>
>>136739584
Not taking drugs has worked well for Trump, why can't it work for others?
>>
>>136739584
But I had the choice of them mainlining IV morphine into my arm repeatedly or being in extreme pain + unable to relax the smooth muscle in order to alleviate the problem. Was I supposed to die from organ failure?
>>
>>136777593
Yes goy, very good! Believe in those "scientific studies".
>>
>>136739584
Kratom helps to quit heroin and opium
So, it's not a matter of the government, it's a matter of the people, if you involve government with more regulations on substances then the opium crisis could not be solved, cause they already tried to ban kratom
>>
>>136739584
>hat you gonna arrest people for taking prescribed pain meds too?

we do that, in fact these days the first thing cops are looking for is black market pills

but Trump is going to legalize weed nationwide so monsanto can compete in the opiate market with GMO weed

gonna be fun to watch this shit

thats what Trump advisor Roger Stone has been saying, so anyway if he does that how BTFI will liberals be and how dead will the democratic party be?
>>
>>136786475
The problem with weed is the toxicity level has been rising instead of dropping. Growers have been using alkaloids like colchicine to mutate fast-growing diploid strains into more potent polyploid strains. The naturally strong strains take too long to grow.
>>
>>136739584
>Donald Trump's solution to the opioid crisis... don't use opioids.
This is literally the only solution.
>>
>whites disproportionately get addicted to opiates
>natsocs say let them die
>the jews are causing white genocide
>>
>>136739584
Just because something is prescribed to you doesn't mean you can't abuse/ be addicted to it. Dipshit.
>>
>>136790729
>implying opiates prevent deaths
>>
Please make most pain medicine illegal so I can start Opium farms nationwide . Fuck off KIKE doctors with Opium farms people can self medicate without forced addiction by KIKE doctors and Pharmaceutical companies pushing potent pain medicine . Opium worked fine for thousand years before modern medicine made strong pain drugs
>>
>>136739584
>Dona'd Trump's solution to the opioid crisis... don't use opioids..
That strategy worked for me. I've never used opioid and don't plan to. Fun fact: I don't have an opioid addiction.
>>
>>136791483
What do you think they use to make opioids with? Gosh liberals are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>136743927
>withdrawal

what is methadone
>>
>>136792215
They just end up with a physical addiction to methadone.
>>
File: r33rf3.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
r33rf3.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>136769560
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.