/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is marriage portrayed in such a bad way these days? My parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1502300254790.jpg (285KB, 648x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1502300254790.jpg
285KB, 648x1308px
Why is marriage portrayed in such a bad way these days? My parents weren't like this and nobody else's I knew were like this. Maybe it's a poor person thing.
>>
>>136733844
Because it is. Not just poor people. When women go the vote rights, they turned into disloyal sluts who wont appropriate their men.
Divorce sky rocketed. Divorce used to mean the woman agreed to live in poverty in exchange of getting away from her husband. Now everything you own literally in some cases, belong to your divorcee.

Marriage doesn't have a bad rep.
Marriage in 2017 is bad for men.
The laws are the problem.
>>
Exactly not, because poor persons cant afford it.
Its more of an upper middle class thing, I guess.
>>
>>136734266
that's why you don't marry some slut anon
>>
>>136733844
There are many, many variables that would cause a marriage to turn out like in the picture. Here's one way it might turn out:

>Be a guy who isn't successful with women
>Can't muster the strength or courage to go out and meet women
>Out of college, don't have many options
>By chance, you meet a certain co-worker or a friend of a friend
>Get to know her
>You two fall in love, but deep inside you know that you two aren't compatible
>She starts to change in the relationship, and you start to see her differently.
>But since you believe don't have many options, you marry out of scarcity and necessity.
>You realize you married a bitch.
>But you handed over your balls to her.
>You knew deep inside that you two weren't meant for each other.
>You could've screened her out early on.
>You saw the signs.
>You could've dated someone else.
>But you were worried about being alone.
>You were afraid.

That's just one way out of many for the end result like in OP's pic to happen. Remember, /pol/acks, never marry a girl just because you think you don't have options. Have a written list of requirements of what you want a woman, and what you don't want. Make sure she meets them. If she doesn't meet them, date someone else.
>>
>>136733844
no hymen no diamond
no fault divorce essentially dissolves marriage
>>
Mine would change halfway in because Jamal would be dead, possibly my wife too and I would be in jail.

She knows this too.
>>
Pretty much my life except i didn't have kids (she was on the pill) and didnt get married, and my dumb brain is trying to convince me i'm sad until i do it again
>>
File: nigg di.png (418KB, 1122x419px) Image search: [Google]
nigg di.png
418KB, 1122x419px
>>136734543
>don't marry some slut
Don't most american women have up to 20+ cocks before they hit 20?
>>
>>136737352
even if that were true that doesn't mean all
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.