[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive seen many people saying that we should make many google ac

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Ive seen many people saying that we should make many google ac ounts and run ad blocks to destroy their revenue. While this is a good idea, yu guys are missing a bigger idea:stuff drive accounts with useless data.
>make google account
>each account has a maximum of 15 gigs for email and drive
>nobody even comes close to 3 gigs of data, so google thinks that it wont waste money giving us 15 gigs.
>however, if a bunch of angry anons with weaponized autism makes tons of accounts and stuffs them to the max of data, they will begin to notice losses due to higher costs of storage upkeeps.

Its so simple

Also if you have an education emai, chances are google lets you have unlimited storage, which then you can storage all the useless data you want. Any thoughts?
>>
>>136731965
I already did that
>>
>>136732164
Then do it again!
>>
File: IMG_4329.gif (2MB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4329.gif
2MB, 260x200px
Possible to program something to keep transferring files on the fake accounts? would be good not to just store, but force read/writes all the live long day.
>>
>>136731965
A 2tb HDD is $40.

It'd take ~137 accounts stuffed with emails to = 2tb. On top of that, that's consumer retail price. Google would no doubt order them by the pallet or something for probably like $10-$20/pc.

So basically you're trying to "kill" a $110B company by wasting 10s of hours of time to cost them $10?

Honestly having like 20 tabs open streaming YT with adblocker on would probably be more worth while and would take way less effort.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.