[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Older men now tell the boys that the bachelors (warriors)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 712e6__6aebr84dbijz-niger.jpg (37KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
712e6__6aebr84dbijz-niger.jpg
37KB, 400x267px
>Older men now tell the boys that the bachelors (warriors) are going to copulate with them orally in order to make them grow. Throughout the six stages of the tribe’s rite of passage, the boy will perform fellatio (blowjob) to these warriors to, ironically, prove he is a real man. Because shoving manhood into a boy’s mouth is obviously a great way to make a man out of a six year old.
They testify that these boys will be unable to mature into men unless they ingest semen and that all men have, “eaten the penis”

What are our modern rites of passage to adulthood?

Is the absence of them that cause degeneracy?
>>
>>136730090
>What are our modern rites of passage to adulthood?
There isnt any really. That is why most adults act like children there whole life and anyone who is a few years older then someone else will refer to them as a "kid"
>Is the absence of them that cause degeneracy?
Not so much. Its separate conversations in many ways. Rites of pasage is about transitioning from childhood to adulthood. Degeneracy is about living mortally vs immorally.
>>
>>136730759
>Degeneracy is about living mortally
It's litterally the only way of living..
>>
>>136730759
>There isn't any really in America at least. That is why most adults act like children there whole life. Also why anyone who is a few years older then someone else will refer to them as a "kid" even if both adults are middle aged for example.
Clarification
>>
>>136731015
>mortally
Typo
>morally vs immorally
Fixed
>>
After i sucked a dick i felt some relief because i was sure how i felt about it
>>
Nothing more manly than a penis
>>
We still hunt where I live. Getting that first kill and butchering the deer is a rite of passage. At the very least, this makes you appreciate where food comes from. Not sure if it will teach you to appreciate manhood as much as a dick in the mouth, but it's something.
>>
>>136730090
if only they had that rite of passage here
>>
File: 1499294221201.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499294221201.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>136731343
What if it's a feminine penis?
>>
>>136732081
Then it is is just gay
>>
>>136730090
>what is our modern rite of passage?

Sex or first kill. But really, first kill. If you haven't killed, gutted, butchered and ate an animal larger than you, you are basically a woman.
>>
The men in the west who have it hard have it very hard, and the men who have it easy have it very fucking easy. I mean, look at all the effeminate boys and effeminate young adult males that exist now. It's the norm. Your typical gay queer fairy stereotype no longer needs to be used; average males are effeminate in a "normal", "standard" way and most of them get away with it.
>>
File: Ripley.jpg (50KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
Ripley.jpg
50KB, 500x268px
>>136730090
Pau Pau, New Guinea, right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.