[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this world isnt real. i witnissed personally that the world changed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 22

File: 1482767687310.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482767687310.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
this world isnt real. i witnissed personally that the world changed while i was looking at it.
i was in a car on a highway and suddenly the 6 lane highway transformed to a small country road WHILE I WAS ON IT!
and thats not even everything.
doubt your illusion, folks.
>>
the world is real
>>
>>136727803
its most likely not.
>>
>>136727906
want your mind changed or are you settled?
>>
>>136728212
try it. i had reality-bending things happen to me. things that simply shouldnt be possible.
i wanna hear your arguments.
>>
>>136726935
Changes happen all the time but most people don't notice. for example the amount of litres in a gallon has changed but very few have noticed
>>
>>136728331
Imagine a portal presents itself before you.
On the other side: True Reality.
You step through and everything you experience convinces you this is indeed true reality.
But how do you know this reality, if it is fake, didn't simulate the door appearing?
How do you know that once you enter "true reality" that true reality isn't just another control mechanism of the system? True Reality could be generated by the system to convince you that you're actually in the "real world."

Whether this reality is real or not is irrelevant because its 100% impossible to prove either way.
And if you agree that you are real and exist in this reality, whether objectively real or false, you experience it as objectively real. Your experience of reality is all that matters because without said experience reality wouldn't exist. Reality is real because your perspective makes it real, and it does this because the belief in the realness of reality is preferable to our survival than not. On the contrary, if we agree reality is false or fake this doesn't assist our evolutionary purpose but only causes anxiety and confusion. So, the world is real because its preferable.
>>
>>136726935
forget to take your pills this morning, OP?
>>
File: IMG_0140.png (675KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.png
675KB, 2208x1242px
>>136727803
I wish I had taken the bluepill sometimes.
>>
>>136726935
WITNISS ME!!!!
>>
>>136728891
i dont know about you, but i possess something called "principle" and i also care about "truth" i want the ultimate truth. thats what im striving for.
i cant live in a lie like cypher in matrix.
>>
>>136729683
> i want the ultimate truth.
its impossible to know whether you are in real reality or false reality.
even if you gained 100% "proof" this reality is fake, how would you know the proof wasnt generated by this reality to trick you?

if you want truth figure out how to fix this reality.
otherwise, we would just bring the same shit that turned this reality to garbage into the new one.
good luck!
>>
>>136726935
>>136727803
>>136728331
>>136729683
Today on things that totally definitely happened, nice LARP
>>
>>136726935
it's called schizofrenia anon. Seek medical help.
>>
>>136729894
what if i believe this world is a hyper-real game made to be an adventure and i am the main protagonist and you are all NPCs?
>>
>>136730382
i feel the same way. so you are the npc trying to trick me into thinking theres other conscience beings in the game, or there can be more than one
>>
>>136730674
i dont believe you feel the same way. its just a way to legitimaze this reality.
>>
>>136729054
This is in between Red and Black pill, don't take this shit lightely
>>
>>136728701
That's precisely the number I learned in grade school. You niggas are schizo
>>
>>136726935
it happened to me too. i was building a tent and suddenly the tent turned into a van. its no joke people. wake the fuck up
>>
>>136730858
well i know im real and you are fake.
>>
>>136731033
well i do the same. now what?
>>
>>136730382
>>136730674
>>136730858
There are definitely many PCs, and even more NPCs.
>>
>>136726935
It is more likely that you had a black out and drove from a 6 lane highway on to a country road than that the road itself transformed.

Go to a neurologist and have an examination.
>>
>>136731091
we agree we are both real or decent further into our insanities i guess
>>
>>136731374
no, i witnissed the very transformation of the road. with my own very eyes. there was no blackout. i know you cant believe it but thats why i question this world now.
>>
>>136730382
That's as real of a perspective as any other, anon.
If you hold such a view, make sure you play the game properly.
If you're the only real person in the game, you're supposed to learn or do something.
What is it? Maybe youre just here to have fun? Nah, that seems far too simple of a goal.
Maybe you're here to see how terrible, corrupt and perverse the world is and you're supposed to do everything in your power to fix it? Or maybe you're in a training simultation prior to admittance into true reality? Perhaps you're here to learn how to be a good person and a productive member of society before you're let off of this simulation?

Now those are games I'd play.
>>
Stoned Alex Jones confirmed this
>>
>>136730947
Where are your kidneys located? Draw a simple diagram before you google it. Report back with your findings.
>>
File: humor-li-picture-8915.jpg (46KB, 635x452px) Image search: [Google]
humor-li-picture-8915.jpg
46KB, 635x452px
>>136731480
>>
>>136730382
>when your online autistic friend-simulator turns against you
>people think the mandela effect is real and not that people just misremember things all the fucking time

>>136729894
>>136726935
Go find out where approx you were on the highway, and where the small country road was. This shouldn't be hard to do even by memory. Use jewgle or bing maps or whatever. Post results.

Your personal account of events sounds like you had a blackout or an absence seizure. Had a friend at work experience absence seizures. She'd just blank out, completely unresponsive, and would have no recollection of the event after. Get yourself checked out.

If you fail to provide the map coordinates where this event happened, or you refuse to get your health checked, then you are not a curious genuine seeker of truth but instead a larping faggot.
>>
>>136731676
Pretty much where I remembered them to be
>>
>>136731480

I believe you Hans I've seen it too!

The problem with crashing the illusion is that on the other side is just a gigantic hairy ass.

Might as well keep on sheeping.
>>
File: IMG_5590.jpg (37KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5590.jpg
37KB, 300x349px
>>136731888
Up under your ribs? Seriously?
>>
>>136732074
Yes. People think of them as lower because they're associated with back pain and weak spots in boxing.
>>
>>136731776
>Vorspung durch car accident
>>
>>136731480
you have to put into writing the thought chain that led to your freedom.
keep us posted.
>>
>>136731480
If you have a short term memory black out, the last thing that you would remember is the highway and then, suddenly you would find yourself on a country road. That is the whole point, one would immediately become the other. Your brain might try to create a bridge between your last memory and your current location to make sense of things, but the transformation that you speak of is most likely to be your brain adjusting to the gap in memory.

People zone out on long drives. They are passing exit 56 and the next thing they know, they are passing exit 2 with no recollection of what happened in between.

Drunk or drugged people experience blackouts in which they were actively doing things (usually embarrassing things) but have absolutely no recollection of the events.

You sound like you had a variant of of these types of neurological phenomena.

I have sleep paralysis from time to time. Initially I did not know what it was. Episodes of sleep paralysis can be terrifying, especially when you don't know what is going on...shadow creatures, voices, hallucinations, creatures that look like demons in addition to being mostly awake, but being completely unable to move.

Is it more reasonable for me to accept sleep paralysis as an explanation or to believe that I am periodically paralyzed and assaulted by interdimensional beings?

Try to look at your experience dispassionately. You most likely experienced an abnormal neurological phenomenon than a "glitch in the matrix", so to speak.

If this happens to you a lot, please go to a neurologist for an examination...it could be a symptom of something more serious.
>>
>>136726935
its called mental illness. i know you dont believe me, but go to a psychiatrist anyway.
>>
>>136732784
>People zone out ...
micro-sleeps.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>136726935
microsleep or memory loss while driving (due to alien abduction ofc)
otherwise
>>>/x/
>>
>>136730947
Berenstain universe freak! Get out of my timeline, REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>136732784
no, i remember the very ACT of changing. it was like all washed out and suddenly there were trees near us and then i looked out and we were on a small country road.

and btw, this isnt the only reality breaking thing that happend.

there use to be a small river near my city.
its in a forest near a hiking path. this one day i walk near it and i see this beautiful river flowing next to the hiking path and there were benches and a beautiful women resting near it, and a few months later i walk there again and the river is suddenly gone and there is an acre instead.
heck, even the benches with view of the river were even still there. so that means they were between the path and the acre. there would be no reason to place benches near an acre cause there is no beautiful view. weird shit.

and there is even more.

this one time i went outside of my house, (a muti story building) and i saw a adult women crying. so i talked to her but she told me to leave her alone. she then proceeded back into the house and 20 minutes came back out except this time she was a little child.
>>
File: Hanz.jpg (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hanz.jpg
215KB, 800x600px
>>136726935
'Sup Hanzer
>>
>>136733436
i wonder why not more people care about my story.
i witnissed 100% impossible things in my life and everyone just rationalizes them away as some mental illness.
its shitty. i need people to believe me.
>>
>>136733394
>and we were on a small country road.
who's we?
>>
>>136733436
sheeiiit, is this the German kid who would tell about seeing all sorts of insanse shit? And being stalked or whatever?
>>
>>136726935

Shut up faggot
>>
>>136733586
Well you are on a board about politics, this stuff rightly belongs on /x/
>>
File: 1362237767305.jpg (52KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1362237767305.jpg
52KB, 480x600px
>>136733394
>>
>>136733666
Hanz is the everyman of /x/, we love him, Satan
>>
>>136733705
/x/ is not open for fringe topics at all. you better talk to /pol/ about it. /pol/ still has an open ear for things like that.
>>
File: IMG_1649.jpg (245KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1649.jpg
245KB, 1440x1440px
>>136728331
>i wanna hear your arguments.

You are insane.
>>
>>136733863
and thats it? then you can sleep cozily in your bed again when you can call someone who witnissed reality breaking shit "insane"?
>>
>>136726935
wtf i hate drumpf now!
>>
File: BTG.jpg (123KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
BTG.jpg
123KB, 500x726px
>>136733810
Well open yocur thread with some girl with big tits or an amusing meme if you want an audience.
>>
>>136726935
t. David Icke
>>
>>136726935
the simulation is real.
>>
>>136733586
I would like to hear more. Specifically, did others experience it with you?
>>
>>136734066
yes. this one time i was in budapest at the main train station and after i stayed there a while, the speakers would suddenly broadcast lots of weird shit, about my life, what i have in my backpack, something about a "password calabiyau" and shit like that. in a mix of hungarian and english. after a while other people became aware of it. but only after I myelf became aware of it. i think they were only able to become aware of it because i heard it myself first and got aware. like quantum mechanics related, once you witniss something, it changes its state.
i think my mind can somehow manipulate the quantum mechanics on a way bigger scale and thats why people stalk me like that.
>>
>>136733796
this nigga needs help
>>
>>136734455
you are most likely Schizophrenic, OP

I assume that you have been told this before, but refuse to believe it.
>>
>>136734599
Maybe but he's an OK dude
>>
>he fell asleep in a car
BREAKING THE MATRIX
>>
>>136734784
being shizophrenic doesnt mean that this shit didnt happen.
>>
Lay off the dodgy pills Hans
>>
we have a large wooden sign on 4x4's out front of our business. we took it down every business day for like a decade and slid a bolt through hole in post to fence next to house when closed, we quit doing it a few years ago and just have a sign on front of building now. The hole is gone from fence like it was never there. The post we bolted it to is perfect not a mark and it was a good half-inch bolt hole so it didn't just fill in with dirt or something. I showed family and they all were freaked out about it for a day. I'm the only one still freaked out about it bring it up every once in while as joke about matrix we're in having memory problems.

Also the earth moved, it used to be at end of Sagittarius dwarf A galaxy at end of Sagittarius spiral arm very edge of milky way, i remember in school being taught about our position in galaxy as very edge and any map of our galaxy from 1999 or before shows us on very out edge of Sagittarius. Now we're in orion arm opposite end of galaxy 50,000+ light years away near the galactic center black hole. if we we're traveling at light speed it would have taken us 50,000 years to get here yet it happened under 20 years. All the constellations are the same I know but I can't help but feel like something is very wrong. I'm not the only one who remembers this, i found forum chatter on GLP and other conspiracy sites talking about it and i searched youtube and found carl sagan himself https://youtu.be/IcnV2wu99mw and Neil Degrasse Tyson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRYupzzLFBE talking about how earth was in sagitarius arm and edge of galaxy.
>>
>>136733950
>>136734949
Are you at least willing to accept the possibility that you are insane?
Being schizophrenic does mean you actually experience and see shit and hear shit that didn't really happen.
It could very well mean that shit you experienced didn't actually happen.
>>
>>136734949
most likely, it means exactly that

It is most likely that the "shit did not happen" anywhere but inside your brain.
>>
>>136731676
MY KIDNEYS!!!
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY KIDNEYS???
>>
File: 1501442545540.png (71KB, 523x193px) Image search: [Google]
1501442545540.png
71KB, 523x193px
>>136735152
forgot to post image
>>
>>136735380
>>136735282
but what about the other people who witnissed it?
>>
>>136727906
I suppose you think the giant cock you're choking on isn't real either?
>>
>>136734455
Yeah dude. You are most likely schizophrenic. Get help. I'm all about weird shit, reality, simulations, quantum whatever, but you are displaying all of the classic signs of schizophrenia.
>>
>>136735497
That might also be part of your hallucination.
>>
>>136735497
>after a while other people became aware of it. but only after I myelf became aware of it. i think they were only able to become aware of it because i heard it myself first and got aware.

Your own description of "others becoming aware of it" leads me to believe that you fabricated their awareness of your hallucinations in your own mind.

That is to say, people around you were never aware of what you were hallucinating. That was part of your delusion.
>>
IS NOT RAEL
>>
>>136735497
You are the other people, anon.
>>
>>136734455
You can save yourself, if you renounce to your porky ways and accept Communism into your heart.
>>
>>136735885
>>136735876
>>136735853
>>136735607
why dont you guys believe me for once.
these things cant be hallucinations. hallucinations are not as real as that. hallucinations are washed up like fatamorganas in the desert. and no one can tell me otherwise.
there IS no hallucination that makes your whole environment change.

imagine if i were to walk on that acre which was formerly a river. do you think my hallucination would just play me an environment that i still stand on the acre while in real life im swimming in the water? and what if i drown? would i even realize it? or would my hallucination still pretend that im on the acre? that argument cant allways protect you from the truth. explain this.
>>
>>136727803
Fpbp
>>
>>136726935
no im pretty sure its just the #dudeweedlmao going to your head
>>
and just to be clear here: a hallucination can NEVER be as real as that i can pretend to be actual things in reality that you see clear as day. at best it can show you a fatamorgana or something that you can see in the corner of your eyes. the hallucination argument is disinfo to keep you from the truth.
PS: i never took drugs.
>>
>>136728331
>mindbending things happened.

Ones mind can be bent in the opposite direction as well. Always leaned towards atheism, evolutionary theory, life stops at death.

Driving down Highway, singing to the radio. Life is good great things happening. It's a drive I had done 20x before. Out of nowhere I'm hit with a feeling of anger, desperation, and sadness. The atmosphere in my car became think and wet. So overwhelming tears start rolling down my cheeks and I hit the breaks because I'm sure I'm going to wreck. Can't figure out what's happening. I've slowed to ~20 and am pulling off to the side of the road in a curve. I don't know what's happening to me the air has gotten too thick to breathe but I know I'll wreck if I don't stop.

As I reach the midpoint of the curve I look ahead and see a huge SUV with 20" spinning rims wrecked in the center of the highway. The drivers side window is down and there's a huge explosion of red along the side of the SUV. It's clear a head burst from impact.

Within seconds first responders arrive at scene I realize what was in the car with me. I creep ahead slowly still on the berm of the road. Interior of car returns to normal.

TLDR it could be an illusion but we're interconnected somehow. Can sense the energy of others without knowing what was up or that anything happened. The Matrix runs through us all at once meaning if it's an illusion, isn't it a shared one?
>>
>>136727906
So then we can both agree that climate change is meaningless?
>>
>>136731480
If reality was fake it would still be perfect enough to not have such obvious glitches..the glitches you are referring to is a reference of a computer glitch

Computers=something made up in a made up universe

If there was such obvious 'glitches' all the time the false reality would be to unstable to exist.. physics is just the study of how all this made up stuff is glued together in nothingness
>>
can you guys please stop calling everyone "shizophrenic" who believes in different things than you?
>>
>>136736182
nice larp mate, you've got these anons stirred the hell up
>>
>>136737454
its not larping. asshole.
>>
>>136733595
This
>>
>>136736182

> these things cant be hallucinations. hallucinations are not as real as that.

that's your problem, they precisely are like that.
>>
>>136737720
liar. hallucinations are like things that you see in the corner of your eyes. they cant simulate reality. if hallucinations are as real as that, then how do i know what is real and what isnt? my whole life may be a hallucination. which brings us back to the original topic. nicely self-owned.
>>
>>136734949
kek, OP confirmed for being schizophrenic.

But seriously OP I can't tell you much because I never experienced what you told us.
Why only shortly ago you started to notice it and not long ago?
>>
>>136737361

>stop calling me schizophrenic - OP

They can't help it. Day-/pol/ is very angry and way too serious. Post after 11pm EST for a better audience.
>>
>>136737861

if you have a hallucination and you capture it in a photo, you'll still see it, but others can't because it ... well ... is a hallucination.

>how do i know what is real and what isnt?

that is called schizophrenia.

if you're a german, go search for a therapist.

yes, we still might live in a matrix, but does it matter in the end?
>>
>>136737983
in fact, i started noticing it in 4th grade too. i was playing soccer and a ball flew straight towards my face. i went down and hid my face, waited 10 seconds and then got up again. suddenly the ball hit my face. after 10 seconds.

>>136738169
i must admit, its sadly right.
>>
>>136736182
>imagine if i were to walk on that acre which was formerly a river. do you think my hallucination would just play me an environment that i still stand on the acre while in real life im swimming in the water? and what if i drown? would i even realize it? or would my hallucination still pretend that im on the acre?

You likely would not know it and yes, if you walked into a river thinking it was land you'd drown and your family would probably never know what happened. Hallucinations absolutely do seem real, which is why they're so scary sometimes. It helps to have someone to check with. Anons are telling you it sounds like hallucinations because it does. Please see a doctor just to make sure everything's ok. Schizophrenia is not the only thing that can cause hallucinations and you may just need to improve your diet or something. Please just see a doctor so you won't accidentally walk into a river!
>>
>>136738310
everyone who calls shizophrenic is a shill.
>>
File: g (464).jpg (50KB, 450x232px) Image search: [Google]
g (464).jpg
50KB, 450x232px
>>136726935

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

Look how self reliant they are.

Juche (Korean: 주체, lit. 'subject'; Korean pronunciation: [tɕutɕʰe]), usually left untranslated,[1] or translated as "self-reliance", is the official state ideology of North Korea, described by the government as Kim Il-sung's "original, brilliant and revolutionary contribution to national and international thought".[2] It says that an individual is "the master of his destiny",[3] that the North Korean masses are to act as the "masters of the revolution and construction", and that by becoming a self-reliant and strong nation one can achieve true socialism.[3]

Kim Il-sung (1912–1994) developed the ideology, originally viewed as a variant of Marxism–Leninism until it became distinctly "Korean" in character,[2][additional citation needed] whilst incorporating the historical materialist ideas of Marxism–Leninism and strongly emphasising the individual, the nation state and its sovereignty.[2] Consequentially, Juche was adopted into a set of principles that the North Korean government has used to justify its policy decisions from the 1950s onwards. Such principles include moving the nation towards claimed "jaju" (independence),[2] through the construction of "jarip" (national economy) and an emphasis upon "jawi" (self-defence), in order to establish socialism.[2]

The Juche ideology has been criticized by many scholars and observers as a mechanism for sustaining the dictatorial rule of the North Korean regime,[4][full citation needed] and justifying the country's heavy-handed isolationism and oppression of the North Korean people.[4] It has also been described as a form of Korean ethnic nationalism, but one which promotes the Kim family as the saviours of the "Korean Race" and acts as a foundation of the subsequent personality cult surrounding them.[2][4][5]
>>
>>136728331
I woke up one day and water was thicker than it was before. But then it went back to normal. I woke up to get some water and I drank it and it was like 20% thicker than normal I had to check my water to see if it was contaminated or something that made it thicker but I went to the store to buy a bottle water and that water was also thicker.
>>
>>136738503
spooky.
>>
File: g (206).jpg (246KB, 1200x791px) Image search: [Google]
g (206).jpg
246KB, 1200x791px
>>136738466
lnked to the wrong picture.
God, I suck.
>>
>>136738841

wrong thread?
>>
you know, i find it shit.
you have someone who experienced matrix bugs first hand and what do you do? you call me shizophrenic.
>>
>>136738279
Maybe its just your perception of reality. Have you had other people that witnessed these events or was it only you?
>>
File: megaman.jpg (21KB, 262x186px) Image search: [Google]
megaman.jpg
21KB, 262x186px
I'm interested in meditation to try to "hack" into reality.
Counsciousness makes no sense, so it makes sense that it's a link to outside the grid.
I want to access the cmd of reality that way.
>>
>>136733394
You sound mentally ill m8 but I doubt you'll believe anyone
>>
File: retarded.jpg (42KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
42KB, 540x356px
will some anon make a mashup of this thread?

this is just too funny
>>
>>136733705
Hans got kicked out of /x/ because he was so nuts. That should tell you something.
>>
>>136739341
no, i got kicked out cause i ban evaded.
>>
>>136738466
check'd & /thread
>>
>>136726935
If not bait then, this is what happens when parents never tell their kids that their imagination isnt real and their mind isnt infallible. You get grown ass retards who think that just because they saw something or think they saw something, the only possible explanation is that it was totally and unequivocally real.
>>
>>136729683
>i dont know about you, but i possess something called "principle" and i also care about "truth" i want the ultimate truth. thats what im striving for.
>Gazes at naval while millions of niggers overtakes homelands.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>136738950

some questions for you you surely will be able to answer:

Most people only experience one or two "glitches in the matrix", why do some experience one "glitch" every week.

Have you ever asked someone if the same thing just happened for them? not just

>other people became aware of it

but have you actually asked someone?

why would our masters (AI, jews, whatever) let us live in such a buggy program? wouldn't we get aware of it faster?
>>
>>136739391
Did you ever find your wife Hans? Have you visited a doctor yet?
>>
>>136739391
This.
We live in a simulation.
>>
>>136726935
Real or not what's the difference? You still have to keep living on as normal to survive...
>>
File: 1468339533250.png (383KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468339533250.png
383KB, 1440x2560px
>>136739687
just recently my mom and i were in the grocery and we both heard an audible "hey anon!" besides no one being there. anon being my name.

as for the last question, the way they explaned it was that people dont consciously notice when things get changed. pic related.

if something gets changed, the memory of all witnisses gets changed retroactively.
>>
>>136730382
No fuck you im the player
>>
>>136726935
did you see a sign that said Ausfahrt before this, OP?
>>
>>136726935

I've seen a whole bunch of cars passing me with everyone on their phone while driving, and the cars were either black or white. No other colours. Then a big red SUV turned the corner and the cars went back to a normal distribution of colours. It was like they were under remote control.
>>
>>136739974
Muhammad is a pretty common German name. Sounds like someone from a different aisle was calling his friend.
>>
>>136739974
Holy shit dude, you are mentally ill, plain and simple. There is nothing anyone here can say that will convince you, because as I said, you are mentally ill. That is a side effect of being insane. Normies would tell you to go to a psychiatrist and take drugs, but I know better than that. That shit doesnt work ultimately because all it does is turn you into a vegetable without curing you, and eventually you will stop taking your meds. People like you are a cancer to society, all schizos need to be euthanized ASAP.
>>
>>136740926
i wish i could be euthanized but germany doesnt permit that. it would end my suffering. you have no idea what im going through. how it feels if you cant even trust the world you live in.
>>
>>136741061
Hey dude, I can be your friend if you want.
>>
I think light itself is some sort of holographic projection, to create an augmented reality over the real one. This could mean solid projections like the Doctor in Star Trek Voyager. I've seen a persons facial features not resolve, and I've seen fat old cops turn into young blonde ones with light halos on the top of their heads. Weird shit.
>>
>>136741061
Jump off a cliff or out of a window. Jump into traffic. Shopt yourself in the head. Lots of ways to off yourself.
>>
>>136741329
come to https://discord gg/r8f3AMu
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>136726935
>>
>>136731000
And me, I was having sex with a supermodel and that supermodel turned into my hand.
>>
>>136731480
Why are you able to witness this and no one else?

Aww it's time to melt snowflake you're just a literal sack of shit like the rest of us. Cheer up at least you're not a nigger.
>>
>>136732074
Why the fuck wouldn't you want your vital fucking organs under your ribs.
>>
>>136731776
>sign doesnt read Bielefeld
disappointed
>>
>>136741862
im special in that regard that i can witness these changes.
i also aknowledge im under mindcontrol and i was able to overcome it. for more details just ask.
>>
hanz is it you?
>>
What the Bleep do we know?
>>
>>136742934
>What the Bleep do we know?
pop-sci garbage
>>
Deutschbro is off his meds and online. Wellness check?

>>136743057
Concur. Lots of buzzwords without a lot of substance. Bit like here really..
>>
>>136743057
>Toboy
>>
>>136742355
No you are severely mentally insane and I can't believe your family hasn't sent you to a shrink. Maybe smoke some weed and see how insane you can get.
>>
>>136743397
i am already under meds nigger.
>>
>>136726935
Watching too much Matrix lad calm down tell me if Morpheus contacts you next yea?
>>
>>136730947
Nigga what number... he didn't say a number
>>
>>136740076
Anon, we're all the player, and everyone else isnt. We are all the only person to live.
>>
>>136743719
They aren't working well.
>>
>>136731480
I saw the same exact thing 20 years ago. I've always assumed it was the nature of time and quantum coexistence.
>>
>>136727803
>>136727906
MY world is real,
I couldn't care less about you guys.
you'r world problably isn't... sorry.
>>
File: 1501788873796.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1501788873796.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>136742355
You could have gone back in time. You know rivers change there course over long periods. Maybe that river moved over many years. Did the lady have modern clothes on?
>>
>>136745086
-_-
yes..
>>
>>136745330
Alternate universe or timeline then.
>>
>>136728331
Paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>136726935
Did you get off an exit that took you to a country road?
>>
>>136745471
why not just "matrix bug"?

>>136745626
no, it just happend. middle of the highway, then suddenly country road.
>>
>>136746400
Yeah, how mean of us - expressing concern about the fact that OP is clearly suffering from a psychotic break. What absolute cunts we are...
>>
ITT: bunch of gnostics agreeing without agreeing. Makes my head hurts to read. Good thread.
>>
>>136726935
You.re never going to escape this reality....so the best thing you can do is make it your bitch.
>>
File: 71782030.jpg (9KB, 368x158px) Image search: [Google]
71782030.jpg
9KB, 368x158px
>>136733394
>>
>>136728331
schizophrenia?
>>
>>136746400
Day/pol/ is just a bunch of blue pilled normies who think they're redpilled, yet attack all redpills in sight.
>>
>>136727803
This kills the Jew
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.