[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only in America the man on the right would be considered an "elitist"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Only in America the man on the right would be considered an "elitist" while the guy on the left is considered "a champion of the working class".

One was born to millionaire parents and inherited a fortune. The other was born a bastard to a single mother and had to work his way up. But he's the elitist.
>>
File: obamabranson.jpg (10KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
obamabranson.jpg
10KB, 310x163px
one is a boy toy of rich gay men

of course, "only in America" would white men elect a gay Indonesian
>>
>>136724244
One of them took a million dollars and made into billions, the other was a "community leader" who lucked into the senate because Ditka didn't run against him and propped up by the MSM because he was a cool black guy.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3KB, 106x118px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3KB, 106x118px
>>136724244
Judge them by their deeds,anon.
>Obummer was a Manchurian Shill created by Brezinski
>>
File: IMG_0277.jpg (70KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.jpg
70KB, 800x522px
When did obama advocate repealing healthcare for millions and tax cuts for the rich?
>>
>>136724244
One is of my tribe and the other is a foreigner with foreign interests.
>>
>>136724244
One spends $65,000 on a "hot dog" party
The other eats at McDonalds
>>
File: trump tax cuts41.png (633KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
trump tax cuts41.png
633KB, 700x700px
>>136724244
right wing retards literally elected a billionaire globalist elite who wants to cut taxes for his fellow billionaires

fucking morons
>>
Obama never experienced racism in his life.
>>
File: Conspirabros.jpg (44KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Conspirabros.jpg
44KB, 620x320px
>>136726661
Based Rense was my first red pill back in the mid 90's internet wild west.

His site hasn't updated it's look even a little. haha
>>
>>136724244
Who said Obama is an elitist? He's a house nigger who sold his soul to communism and the NWO.
>>
>>136724244
obama was groomed. hitler did it himself.
>>
>>136724244
I don't irrationally hate rich people. Obama is an elitist because of his attitude towards those beneath him.
>>
File: bapak2.jpg (341KB, 1600x1260px) Image search: [Google]
bapak2.jpg
341KB, 1600x1260px
who is obama?
>>
>>136724244
Good to know you think birth is everything.
>>
>>136724244
Obama supported globalism and mass-immigration that undermined the midwestern working class. He also supported TPP.

Also, didn't Obama get tens of millions of dollars for one of his book deals? LMAO.
>>
>>136726541
(((Rahm Emanuel))) is the man behind Obama. He basically ran Chicago, and now he does for real as mayor. Ironically though, the Chicago nigs started chimping-out against (((Rahm))) recently, because they don't know the difference between Jews and whites.
>>
One was born in the jungle of Kenya and then groomed by lizardmen to fuck the country where he became a community organiser.
The other one is an eccentric asshole billionaire idiot who will only listen to you if you kiss his ass, are a four star marine general, or the king of saudi arabia. Also he bows down to the lizardmen and is creating hybrid idiot-lizardmen grandchildren.
I'm not sure what my point is but I'm pretty sure OP is a nigger and a faggot.
>>
Starting in America is not starting "at the bottom"
>>
the "other" was literally groomed from birth and is blood tied to zionist pedo bank owners
you fucking idiot
trump is a complete outsider, literally the closest thing we ever had to a president representing average joe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.