[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you don’t live in Sydney/Melbourne >tfw you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: depressed.jpg (44KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.jpg
44KB, 640x608px
>tfw you don’t live in Sydney/Melbourne
>tfw you will never have an Asian gf because they’re so rare outside the city
>>
>>136723492
go to the filopeens and rape a little kid like your uncle
>>
>>136723844
I’m not an Anglo though. Why do you Americans hate Anglos anyway? They’re bros
>>
In my teens my suburb was 90% asian, Japs, chinese, korean and Vietnamese mostly.

I fucked a lot of asian girls in highschool, about 16 would be my estimate but that was ages ago so it might have been more or less.

They were all super boring, but really freaky in bed. 90% or more of them were virgins and refused to fuck asian guys, literally all of them told me how much they didnt like the men in their oen race, they said they were weak, boring, awkward and never did anything except play games and do school work.

I felt really bad for this one guy who ended up dating a girl i had screwed because she basically convinced him to be a cuck and kept offering to fuck me saying that her boyfriend knew and was okay with it when he was clearly not.

Ive literally had maybe 4-5 asian couples ask me to be the bull in their relationship since high school. Its real fucking weird.

Anyway op asian girls arent that great except in regards to sex but thats about all they're interesting for. They cant hold conversations for shit and dont know how to joke/understand western humor unless they're second or third generation, westernized asians.

White women are better 99% of the time.
>>
>>136724645
I wish I was you
>>
>>136724751
Its not as good as you hype it up to be in your head. Id prefer to have intimate sex with a white girl that i love than some boring asian girls.

Sounds gay af but the connection you have to the person makes a big difference in the quality of the sex.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.