[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong that I just voted for Trump for the triggerings and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1501379410696.jpg (28KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1501379410696.jpg
28KB, 396x385px
Is it wrong that I just voted for Trump for the triggerings and didn't care whether he'd do any of the stuff he'd promised?
>>
File: 1448297003426.gif (263KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448297003426.gif
263KB, 600x300px
>>136720831
Nah
You're an American, you can vote however you want for whatever reason you want
People can only judge you for it if you tell them
>>
>>136720831
I did the same. Either way MAGA
>>
>>136720831
Shareblue tactics, not working
>>
Since when did a politician do what they promised? All these Democrats acting brand new.
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (88KB, 482x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
88KB, 482x397px
Sort yourself out America.
>>
Let me spell this out for you buckaroo.

People only hate blacks because of how they act. Their subtle genetic makeup just makes them more prone to negative/ niggerish activities.

If you are a decent human being and black white people don't hate you unless they are 100% convinced all backs are shit.

Otherwise just don't do any miscegenation and you'll be fine.
>>
>>136720831
That's what I'm doing with Kid Rock.
>>
>>136721774
this
I stopped expecting politicians to do what they say in 2012. Only a little child would complain about politicians doing literally what they have always done and always will do. Might as well complain that it rains, or that the sun rises in the morning. Fucking waste of energy if you ask me.
I voted for Trump for the triggerings and I got exactly what I wanted.
If you vote to improve your life or the country well you're a good goy but that's not gonna do anything. You'd have more luck by going to church and praying for change. Seriously. The only way to improve yourself is to improve yourself. It's incredibly irresponsible and stupid to leave that task up to someone else.
>>
File: Sweat.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>136720831
>there are niggers on /pol/ right now reading this
>>
Thanks for the responses. I doubted from the beginning that Trump would be able to do half of what he promised and knew about his Jewish ties, but I decided to support him because I knew it would at least lead to non-stop entertainment and be a big blow to the left. I just wondered whether that made me a pede or not.

And hey, we did get ICE doing it's job, the travel ban is being challenged but isn't completely dead and CNN is rapidly dying out.
>>
>>136722504
yo whiittey gibs da money yo smack at pussy dis diick shiet nigga
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.