[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it accurate to call Democrats liberal? It seems like they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Democrats_spine.jpg (39KB, 443x454px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats_spine.jpg
39KB, 443x454px
Is it accurate to call Democrats liberal?

It seems like they're only liberal when they're competing with the Republicans, but when people like Bernie Sanders come along they're conveniently more conservative.
>>
>>136717216
Fun Fact: The donkey used to be the secret symbol for Christians in ancient Rome
>>
File: 220px-Alexorig.jpg (25KB, 220x251px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Alexorig.jpg
25KB, 220x251px
>>136717339
this meme has never been true
>>
>>136717216
>Is it accurate to call Democrats liberal?
No. They're the party of corruption. All of their "solutions" to problems that liberals point out invariably involve massive wealth transfers from people without means to people with them, or putting up major barriers to entry in markets.

Health care: massive wealth transfer from young men to insurance companies.
Global warming: massive wealth transfer from people without idle property to people with idle property.
Accounting: regulations creating massive barrier to entry costs for smaller firms to protect big firm donors.
Tax laws: always focus on "those millionaires" by raising *income* tax, which basically punishes successful doctors, lawyers, and engineers but protects the trust fund kids and no-salary superrich CEOs.

Even though I'm old for 4chan this has been a trend since the "New Deal" era where the corruption started by leveraging unions to bully large corps. Now that they have large corps they don't give a fuck about unions.

Republicans rarely engage in such tax-law shenanigans (they just want lower taxes period) and definitely avoid barrier-to-entry bullshit, but they tend to engage in a different kind of market distortion by "privatizing" everything, even when there is no private market in existence (e.g. making missiles and shit). You tell me the government should contract out trash collection I don't mind but you tell me the government has to buy tanks from the "free market" and you're a corrupt fuck because there is no "free market" for tanks and ICBMs.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.