[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Former QVC executive, 62, sues pricey matchmaker she pai

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>Former QVC executive, 62, sues pricey matchmaker she paid $150,000 after she was set up with a string of men who were 'married, mentally unstable, physically ill, pathological liars, serial Lotharios, stalkers and convicted felons'
>Darlene Daggett, QVC's president for U.S. commerce from 2002 to 2007, filed a lawsuit against matchmaking agency Kelleher International on Thursday
>The 62-year-old Pennsylvania woman says she paid $150,000 for the dating service, which promised to match her with compatible wealthy bachelors
>Instead, Daggett says she endured a series of dates with 'men who were married, mentally unstable, physically ill, pathological liars, serial Lotharios' and worse
>Within hours of filing the lawsuit on Thursday, both parties agreed to settle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4774926/Retired-executive-sues-matchmaking-company-paid-150k.html
>>
>>136711446
Where's Finland-bro to archive this shit when you need him?
>>
>>136711446
Would i do it? Would i bang her just because she has money? Fuck... id have to be so desperate for cash. Literally ita a choice between fucking the crypt keeper, or homelessness.

I now see gold digging whores as the hard workers they really are.
>>
Why did she specifically want a "wealthy bachelor"? Clearly she already has money, she could've just bought a regular dude? I'd marry her for food and lodging.
>>
>>136711914
>Why did she specifically want a "wealthy bachelor"?
She thinks they are her equal
>>
>>136711534

maybe pushing his archive website on another forum
>>
File: No Thank You.png (161KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
No Thank You.png
161KB, 540x359px
>>136711446
>compatible wealthy bachelors

>be a wealthy bachelor
>hot and cold running bitches 24/7
>thinks to self
>maybe is should find a worn out 62 year old and settle down
>nope
>>
>>136711446
>>136711534
I got you senpai
http://archive.is/kO9Mc

>>136712625
You have to go back in the oven.
>>
>>136712625
The bot broke earlier, probably offline for some maintenance.
>>
File: 1498153198586.jpg (68KB, 655x562px) Image search: [Google]
1498153198586.jpg
68KB, 655x562px
>>136711446
>be a woman
>told that focusing on career at all costs is super duper
>feminism tells us men have been doing it for years, and keeping women out, therefore it must be great and not a burden
>spend prime physical years working way up corporate ladder, perhaps riding cock carousel, but making sure to never get tied down with kids or a heavy relationship since it might interfere with success
>make it to the top of a large company, run the entire business in the americas for 5 years
>have lots of money, move on to easier job which still pays well, decide to finally use all that money and status to focus on life
>decide that because you're wealthy and accomplished, you cannot possibly accept any less from a man
>pay 150k to a dating service to try to hook a man who is around your age, successful, wealthy, attractive, and totally not crazy
>company has basically been given the equivalent of finding a secret ocean in the sahara desert
>cannot possibly fulfill hopes, dreams, request
>sue those fucks for not doing the impossible

Any man who is single, wealthy, unmarried, no kids by age 40+ is going to find some 20 year old bimbo to fuck. You would think that having made it to the top of QVC would mean this woman isn't retarded but that assumption would be incorrect. She should be going after one of two types:

1. Younger men who don't have much in the way of money or prospects and don't mind banging a disgusting old wench since she's paying for your new surf board

2. Men at the same age or older who are middle of the pack. Never really did much in their careers, but kept from being fired or a fuck up. Married previously and now divorced, maybe with some kids he doesn't get to see as much as he would like.

That's it. Even her chances of finding #1 are slim because attractive young men unlike attractive young women tend to have some dignity which gets in the way of boning grannies for money.
>>
>>136715440
You hit the nail on the fucking head. I wanna fuck your boipussy, just for being so damn accurate
>>
File: 1499773317479.gif (2MB, 302x404px) Image search: [Google]
1499773317479.gif
2MB, 302x404px
>>136711446
>wherehaveallthegoodmengone

lmao this has to be fake. No way could this cunt be so deluded.

YOU MISSED THE FUCKING BOAT SWEETHEART, BY 40 FUCKING YEARS
>>
>>136711914
If we're going to give the benefit of the doubt, any rich person doesn't want to have to worry that they are being used for their money.
>>
>>136717356
Then why did they become rich? The literal purpose of money is to give it to other people so that they do shit for you.
>>
>>136711446
$150,000 for somebody to fuck her. Wow, man. Wow
>>
>>136715440
>Typing all that shit
Lol nigger
>>
>>136711446
>karma

>make money selling overpriced stuff that does not work to people.

>have the same happen to you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.