[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Senua is the protagonist, a Celtic warrior traumatized by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: HB_Poster_March_2016_Final.jpg (1MB, 2599x3627px) Image search: [Google]
HB_Poster_March_2016_Final.jpg
1MB, 2599x3627px
> Senua is the protagonist, a Celtic warrior traumatized by a Viking invasion. The game's titular hell is the manifestation of her mental illness, Ninja Theory explains, and the game will "see the world through Senua's eyes, and in doing so, address a s subject that is still considered taboo."

> Ninja Theory says the independent development of Hellblade allows them "the freedom to tackle a subject as challenging as mental health," and promises the portrayal will be "both accurate and sensitive."

> To that end, the development team has been working with a professor of neuroscience as well as consulting "directly with people who have experience of mental health difficulties." They note that Hellblade is supported by Wellcome Trust, a charitable foundation committed to greater public understanding of science and health.

You make a video game to battle public perception of mental health, and kill the social stigma surrounding it, yet you make the main character a woman? Despite the fact that women in society are generally allowed to be nutcases? How it's men that are stigmatized from birth against giving in to mental illness?

Way to fuckin' go. Could've delivered a strong message, but the call to "make strong womyn characters" was too great.
>>
>>136709531
>Pict
>Ugly niggerface and dreadlocks

I hate my hobby and the producers who make it
>>
File: melina.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
melina.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>136710253

Actress is white as fuck.
>>
stop being bitter
>>
>>136709531

The interviews have to be like that to placate the media. Read what happens or play the whole thing, she spends 90% of the game in the middle of a violent psychotic break.
>>
>>136712402
mu h dick is aryan just looking at her it grew blonde pubes and a hitler mustache.
>>
Game looks interesting
>>
>>136710253
Dreadlocks are something anyone with enough hair can get just by having shit hygene. It's only a hair style when it's intentional.
>>
>>136710253
it looks like a fucking white woman with blue paint in her face. And dreads are fucking normal for white people.

>>136712529
this
>>
Looks prety cool, if I still played games I would play it.
>>
>>136709531
Well she's not really a strong womyn, she's batshit insane, irrational, terrified and weak, she can fight but you'll also see her rolling on the floor screaming and sobbing.
>>
>>136709531
I watched the entire game on Twitch last night because I kept thinking it was almost over. The graphics and audio are beautiful but the gameplay is dogshit. Repetitive nonpuzzles followed by beautiful stroll followed by monotonous combat. Voice acting really makes it playable, the story is semi engaging but it seems like they threw it out the window at the end to try too hard to be "different."
This article is evidence of that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.