[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was absolutely against and terrified of Hillary Clinton starting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0168.jpg (105KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
105KB, 635x600px
I was absolutely against and terrified of Hillary Clinton starting WW3 but for some reason I'm totally fine with Trump doing it. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>136706203
yeah
>>
Trump wont sleep thru 340 phone calls when people are dieing.
>>
File: IMG_0892.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Yes. I always felt that if anyone were to lead us into WW3 I wanted it to be Trump.
>>
>>136706203
He is totally starting it. He keeps sending missiles across the Pacific towards NK, even though they have tried to negotiate and throw EU sanctions on the US. Oh wait, it's China's failure to keep NK in line that started this, and NK just keeps pushing. It's like they want to die
>>
that sounds beta af
>>
>>136706203
I have no problem with Trump going to war with the norks because he actually has a legitimate reason to unlike past wars in the Middle East.
>>
>>136706203
how many times are you going to post this you leftypol faggot
>>
>>136706203
well that's because it won't be a war
it will be a fucking massacre
>>
>being baited by some fat gook

You and Trump are all retards. Guess the stereotype of the right being of lower IQ is true.
>>
would you also let Trump fuck your girl?
>>
Same, it's partially because I think he'd just be interested in winning by kicking ass as hard and as fast as possible instead of dragging it out for war bucks
>>
>>136707175
>Implying you wouldn't let your girlfriend be grabbed by the pussy, by Trump's godlike hands
>>
>>136707175
Probably desu
>>
>>136706203
The word is hypocrite.
>>
such an obvious shill thread.

How's your sorosbux treating you faggot?
>>
>>136707175
Yes, how is that even a question?
>>
>>136708191
this
>>
Who gives a shit if 500,000 young white men die? He's literally killing his own voters haha. It's fucking pottery.
>>
>>136706203
Hillary would have given NK a cozy nuclear deal like Bill did for them and Obama did for Iran.
>>
>>136708233
How the fuck is this a shill thread?
>>
Hillary would have had us fight WW3 for the homo-faggots in Russia and Wahhabists under secular or Shia 'dictators', Trump will turn the Korean penisular into a wasteland.
>>
>>136708233
Trumpfags are fucking retarded
>>
Excited about war with North Korea.

Hillary would've started war with Russia, which would've been much less fun
>>
>>136706203
If Clinton was president we would be at war with Syria and Iran already not our fault Kim Jung un is starting shit and Trump is waving our big dick around
>>
get it done alredy, it's past time for chaos to stop climbing the ladder
>>
>>136706203
Hillary wanted to pick fights with a major power (Russia). Trump is using the threat of escalation to try and reign in a rogue state.
>>
Hillary wanted ww3 with russia. Trump wants with best korea. Thats the difference.
>>
>>136706203
It's called cognitive dissonance, retarded American.
>>
>>136706878
>he actually has a legitimate reason
Being that brainwashed
I don't really care though, only south korea will be fucked
>>
I voted for Gary Johnson. I have no part of any of this mess.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.