[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

How can possibly a country of 323 millions people remain the most powerful in today world, where countries with biggest populations are rapidly developing? Is constant war around the world and regime change and sanctions, an acceptable price in the eye of Americans? Americans really believe that Europe will keep obeying to America, even if it is filled with refugees because of U.S. made trouble in the Middle East, even if it is loosing money because of U.S. imposed sanctions against Russia?
>>
>>136698654
what?
>>
>>136698654
You think Europe is filled with refugees because of America? You must be really simple. Your laws and politicians invited them in. There's many EU countries like Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland etc. that have almost no refugees. Gee I wonder why, I mean according to the Euro grand unifying theory of "blame everything on America" those countries should be equally cucked, but they're not. Might have something to do with their immigration policies.

Fucking dumb ass Euros.
>>
>>136698654
remember the 6,800 nukes you fucking spaghetti nigger
>>
File: Shi_DeRu_and_Shi_DeYang.jpg (474KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Shi_DeRu_and_Shi_DeYang.jpg
474KB, 1920x1280px
You aren't the audience for this tweet dumbass. Trump is talking directly to N Korea and China about his willingness to issue launch codes. Its got nothing to with Europe - who is inexorably Russia's little energy bitch.
>>
>>136698831
Numbers of people who arrived on the Italian shores from Africa. 2011 is when the Libyan war and the Syrian war started.
Refugees have no interest in relocating to poor countries, they want to live in the wealthiest. And wealthy countries are the ones where politician think that an influx of refugees could let to economic grow.
>>
File: 1480080276922.png (58KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
1480080276922.png
58KB, 565x547px
Its not europe they will fail because the EU will break and they have no will to create a common language they will not adopt english as a first language so fuck them.

India will not work because its a country of many nations, as long as you have ~200+ languages and you have ~30 official languages it's impossible to create something succesful

Fuck Brazil.

Russia has a chance if they can avoid sanctions and pick up the birth rate.

China will overtake them because they have a common language amongst it people and is highly capitalistic taking the Singaporean model and trying it Deng Xiaoping succesfully transformed some areas of China and they're carrying out the plan, America need them for cheap goods and China needs a big customer to continue growth.

t. Not a chinese agent
>>
>>136699205
Still Italian companies are suffering because of the sanctions against Russia. And the whole of population is angry for the great number of refugees who arrived in the last few years.
I think this "America is number one" attitude is creating only problems, for everyone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.