[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom told me that they proved man-made global warming and Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Polar_Bear_-_Alaska_(cropped).jpg (151KB, 563x565px) Image search: [Google]
Polar_Bear_-_Alaska_(cropped).jpg
151KB, 563x565px
My mom told me that they proved man-made global warming and Trump was going to hide it. My summer job just started so I don't have the time to research, what's going on?
>>
>>136697734

What's going on is that they're making a mountain out of a molehill, as usual.
>>
File: forcings.png (92KB, 582x801px) Image search: [Google]
forcings.png
92KB, 582x801px
>>136697734
Climate change is real and its primarily caused by man
>>
File: carbon tax economists.png (105KB, 942x703px) Image search: [Google]
carbon tax economists.png
105KB, 942x703px
>>136699691
A carbon tax is the favoured solution among economists, a pretty classic case of a pigouvian tax.
>>
>>136699691

Sure, it's real. It's also going to help cull the most useless 25% of the human population in this country, and the abhuman-infested shitholes that surround the equator. They're squatting on the resources that we need and this is going to open those areas up for exploitation.

This is going to benefit actual humans in the long run. We should be embracing it instead of trying to slow it down.
>>
>>136700656
>Absurdly large loss of human capital
>Somehow a good thing
Get your head around trade kid, if all these people died your life would be immeasurably worse. A good part of the reason the west is such a good place to live rn is because all your consumer goods are dirt cheap due to third world labour costs.
>>
>>136700125
>the world is going to end but don't panic, goy. All you need to do is give more shekels for the same service. By paying more for the fuel you need to get to work, the materials you build your house out of and and all the other shit you use, you can't stop the future we have predicted using shit tier climate monitoring that can barely predict weather a week in advance.
>>
>>136702835
Can stop*
Climate modelling*
>>
>>136701444

>human capital.

The people I'm referring to aren't human capital. There's a large and growing population of unemployed and completely unemployable people in the West that do absolutely nothing to contribute to the civilization that they parasitize. Many of them are old people who have done nothing to plan for their future or they're crippled and nearly ALL of them expect society to care for their needs. They exist to consume food and resources, and every year there's more and more of them. Your standard of living would unquestionably go up and labor costs would probably go DOWN if they vanished.

There will always be enough dirt-cheap labor without them. WE HAVE A GODDAMN SURPLUS OF THEM.
>>
File: model enhanced.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
model enhanced.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>136702835
Imagine two factories A and B. Factory A uses a cheaper method of production that produces a harmful byproduct and factory B has spent time and money developing a cleaner and more expensive method. In a regular market one would expect that these two firms would be highly competitive since whilst A has a cheaper process it has far greater costs in waste disposal than factory B and thus they'll have similar pricing.

In the case of the energy industry however factory A is essentially passing off the cost of the harmful byproduct to future generations, creating a market that doesn't truly value efficiency. There are good reasons for why a carbon tax works and none of them have to do with government revenue.

Also weather predictions are often inaccurate due to fluctuations inherent in small sample sizes. Climate modelling looks at huge sample sizes and often makes correct predictions
>>
>>136703599
>There's a large and growing population of unemployed and completely unemployable people in the West that do absolutely nothing to contribute to the civilization that they parasitize
Stats on these people?
>>
>>136697734
The fact that she used the word "global warming" should make you question why you're listening to her about anything
>>
>>136703898
What about factory c in India that doesn't give a fuck and is now about to enjoy even lower operating costs compared to Western competitors?
>>
>>136704193
You can apply carbon taxes to imports
>>
>>136697734
>i don't have time to do two minute google search but I got all time for 4chan
sage
>>
File: 1502229214560m.jpg (166KB, 867x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502229214560m.jpg
166KB, 867x1024px
It's a fraud on a massive scale.
Legaly you can't say "global warming" because it has been proven in court that the earth is about to hit a new "ice age".
So they changed the slogan for there global tax fraud to fund the new global government that will be dictating what each union/nation state can and can't produce because of "global weather". DO NOT LET THEM.
THIS IS WHAT NASA DID EXCEPT IT WAS FOR "DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY" TO GO UNDER A SINGLE CORPORATE UMBRELLA THAT THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy
>>
>>136700125
>>136699691
hello CEP, how's it going?
>>
>>136699691
>Climate change is real and its primarily caused by man
what was the Holocene period?
>>
>>136705443
an interglacial
>>
>>136705300
Antarctica Treaty, CEP and The Secretariat are in charge for these made-up climate papers. people should use their brains better. its a climate change, not a climate catastrophy. its the earths cycle, not man-made...
saged
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.