[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ >a bunch of fat, overweight neckbeards >constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1502197259588.jpg (157KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
1502197259588.jpg
157KB, 1024x675px
>/pol/
>a bunch of fat, overweight neckbeards
>constantly whining about non-whites fucking their women
>unironically believe that they are the most desired people on earth, that they are the master race and that everybody strives to become like them

meanwhile

>leftists
>fit chads
>dont give a fuck about race and heritage
>socially and economically successful
>respects women and fucks them almost daily

is /pol/ just a cesspool of inferiority complexes in order for beta cucks to escape reality?
>>
>>136696363
I hope n. Korea launches the emp and all the women that thought chad was going to protect them dies.
>>
if the leftists are so great, how come Hillary lost?
>>
>>136696363
I am physically a Chad but I'm autistic and socially retarded. This disproves your theory though, because on the outside I am Chad and I want to gas all Jews.
>>
See on first glance you want to bend the hill supporter over and go to town, but then you realize he might just be a girl who took testosterone and lopped her breasts off..even if small chance, I'm not taking it
>>
File: 1502198965888.jpg (147KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
1502198965888.jpg
147KB, 749x751px
>>136696693
>physically a chad
top lel, chad is a state of mind
look at fit to see the few fit beta cucks, who also tend to be homosexual
>>
>this thread is the quality of 4/pol/
>>
>>136696363
And antifa proves it!.. oh wait.
>>
>>136697149
>american
>not an overweight manlet
thats not an accurate presentation of your average american, let alone right wing cuck
>>
>>136696363 (OP)

I feel offended by your sexist choice of words.

And btw do you really think we need you to stand up for us. Get over it WE DONT NEED WOULD LIKE MACHOS, we are equal and strong!!
>>
>>136696363
nobody cares, virgin lol
>>
>>136696950
No one cares.
>>136696693
No you are not retarded you just don't understand nomie logic.
>>
>>136699330
>n-no one cares right guys?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.