[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that only brainwashed little americucks support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1501587810928.jpg (97KB, 492x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501587810928.jpg
97KB, 492x650px
Daily reminder that only brainwashed little americucks support this "war". USA has long been known to use war as a political tool. US media has long been known to just outright lie on behalf of the government. Why is it any different now?

Trump is losing public support, so is the war in the middle east. What a PERFECT opportunity to garner support for the president and country and to shift the focus away from americas own internal struggles

Do amerifuckheads really believe that a dictator living the high life with an entire country of loyal followers would willingly destroy it all? He will have NOTHING left and have NOWHERE to go where he can be safe.

A few months ago, NK was a backwards African tier shit hole. A month ago, it had long range missles. A fortnight ago, it had ICBMs. Last week, it was close to nuclear warheads. Do you people seriously fucking believe this? WHO tells you this, the mainstream media that spent the last 3 decades lying to you? Why the fuck would you believe them now?

This is my biggest gripe with Americans. They will fight tooth and nail when they're told to, but they're so stupid they believe it every single time.

Also, GUAM? What a FUCKING coincidence. TECHNICALLY American soil but nobody lives there and americunts dont give a shit about it. PERFECT excuse. This is just so fucking unbelievable, this is WMDs in the middle east tier bullshit. If you honestly disagree with what ive posted, dont reply, just go fucking kill yourself for being a fat, retarded American warmongering terrorist.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.