[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just solved all problems of the USA with a single sentence.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: usa is perfect now.png (13KB, 700x492px) Image search: [Google]
usa is perfect now.png
13KB, 700x492px
I've just solved all problems of the USA with a single sentence.

What do you think /pol/?

>Representatives: One term
>Senators: One term
>President: One term

No getting re-elected ever.
>>
this is by far one of the most retarded things I've seen on this website.
>>
4 years is unstable for presidency

It means literally nothing will ever get done, and anything that does will just be pandering rubbish or something harmful
>>
>>136683151
kys nigger
>>
So you want even more stagnation by everything getting reversed every 4 years?
>>
How about we undo the existing Amendment that allows the retarded public to elect Senators which forces them to spend their time campaigning instead of working
>>
>>136683462
One six year term
>>
>>136683691
That's still not long enough for any worthwhile infrastructure projects or important bills
>>
>>136683151

2 terms is fine.
>>
>>136683151
2 terms for president is fine, just extend the 2 term limit to senators and then figure out a suitable limit for the house.
>>
>>136683151
Two terms for Pres or Senate is fine, no term limits for Congress but a 12 year total limit if a person switches positions, e.g. House Rep. to Senator (the remainder of the term is still served out even if it exceeds 12 years).
>>
>>136683462
I could settle with the Presidency being two terms max, but congress definitely needs to be one term.

>>136683580
Yes!

>>136683848
>>136684085
No, congressmen should all only get 1 term.
>>
the 'silver bullet amendment' we need is one to remove the 16th.
>>
>>136683151
That would mean that representatives are never the same. Chaos.
Three term representatives.
Two term senators.
>>
>>136684577
If you want to collapse the country.
17th is the one in need of getting rid of.
>>
>>136684910
19th
>>
>>136683151
get rid of democracy instead, that's probably easier desu
>>
>>136684778
>That would mean that representatives are never the same.

Exactly, it would be great.
>>
>>136684135
One term means they don't have any incentive o do a good job because nobody can vote for them anyway
>>
>>136683151
Return the Senate to being selected by State Legislators as was intended.
>>
>>136683151
REPEAL THE SEVENTEENTH YOU FUCKING RETARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>136683151
>Oy vey make sure only less experienced people who are more susceptible to lobbyists can get elected
>Oy vey who cares that the people democratically wanted to elect Franklin Roosevelt 4 times, it's illegal now
>>
>>136684963
14.7th
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.