[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? Look, I understand /pol/ culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

Look, I understand /pol/ culture about worshiping nuclear apocalypse but god damn North Korea is not going to start it. They threaten to hit Guam, fat chance their missiles even work, and if they make it in the air don't fall apart. That range is probably vastly overstated and even if they could hit probably completely inaccurate. They can't hit shit. I'd be surprised if their missiles actually reach Japan either since we've pelted them with Patriot sites to shoot down their 1960s chinkshit. Plus the South is chock full of MODERN SAM SITES that could probably shoot down any missile they they can cobble together out of scrap parts the Chinese sold them in 2003.

The only way they're going to be able to launch a nuke and hit is with their nuclear artillery which is hard to intercept and only has a range of MAX 100km or so. That doesn't extend much farther than the DMZ and there's a chance they don't even have it. If they do, they can level Seoul and a few forward military bases and sites, but that's about it. They're also upwind of the fallout so it'll come back on them(implying they even have NBC equipment, expect mass self inflicted radiation poisoning).
(1/2)
>>
File: fucking bren.jpg (135KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
fucking bren.jpg
135KB, 640x427px
>>136682671
The US air force can comb the entirety of North Korea very easily and blow out every single ancient SAM and artillery site they have, and afterward they can carpet them with B1s and B52s and level all their tanks and airfields within hours. North Koreans rely on their armor(which they have a very small ration of fuel for) for their "offensive capability", and without armor they don't even know what to do with themselves. They're trained to invade the South, a task they simply can't do. They don't know how to defend themselves or asymmetrical warfare. They don't have Chinese or Soviet advisors or trainers and they haven't in decades. Their tunnel and bunker systems will allow them to wage some amount of war after they're overrun but they'll be taken out in due time with a gigantic combined force of the entire military of the ROK(about 700k active plus 5.2mil who would be called up), a US force(upwards of 100k), and possibly detachments from NATO and the UN.

North Korea does have a large army, but they do not know how to fight a modern war whatsoever. They do not have experienced terrorists like Al Qaeda to train them in what to do and tactics to use. Their training teaches them the US probably still has Sherman tanks and that they actually have a chance with their equipment because they honestly don't know better.
>>
>>136682692
Which is part of my point. Fucking Kim doesn't know better. He honestly doesn't.

North Korea is so isolated from the rest of the world and their half maoist half imperial japanese culture is so introverted they simply can't comprehend the notion that they're weak and things are as bad as they really are. The Kim dynasty has contorted the country so much they basically live in their own reality where they can take on the world if they want to, when in reality the world would intervene to take them out because they're a liability to global safety.

Which is why the fucking war is a good thing and is inevitable. Kim needs to fucking die. He isn't remotely like some other actually human "dictator", he's the standard to which actual dictators are judged. He's nothing like an Assad or a Qaddafi, you could even say he's substantially worse than Stalin or Mao since he built his entire country around himself and his own family like he's Genghis Khan, all the while threatening the world with nukes as his country starves.

Every day that passes they slowly climb their way out of poverty and build more and more weapons for attacking innocent civilians. Legitimately innocent civilians(Japan has nothing to do with Korea's situation and barely has a military to threaten them with). Simply for the sake of spiting the US.
>>
>>136682671
North Korea can do extensive damage to Seoul before we can wipe them off the map. With a hostage like that they could stalemate and go on being a hermit kingdom "Utopia" indefinitely. The problem is with people like you who do not take their threats seriously enough. They have repeatedly said they intend to attack American soil and have, in the face of economic sanctions, proceeded to aquire the means to do so. You need to wake up and realize that Kimmy intends to attack American soil. He has plenty of possible reasons for doing so, even knowing he will have his kingdom wiped clean. You think a childless man who bathes in Big Macs gives a fuck if he and his people live forever? He wants to go down in history as one of the very few to attack America and the first to nuke it.
>even if
>if
Motherfucker, I have been watching ifs come and go for years.
>even if he could develop nukes
>even if he could develop the means to attack American soil
Each and every if came to be in time when dealing with this bastard.
>>
>>136683474
BUT HE CAN'T ATTACK US SOIL is my point. Guam ain't shit and it's saturated in SAM systems to shoot down his chinkshit provided it can even travel that far.

And this is also exactly why I'm advocating for fucking war while he isn't capable of doing anything major. We should've hit them at the height of their famine a little over a decade ago when they were so backwards and disorganized they couldn't have done shit. The sooner the better, and if Kim tries to launch some shitty missile that will probably fall in the ocean mid way to start a war that's fine by me.
>>
How does it look to American global standing when millions of South Koreans are deemed expendable and sacrificed because America finally had to worry about being in range of nuclear weapons by the Norks. Who would want to be our ally then, when the only thing it gets you is death and destruction of your people? Norks and Japs have had to live within range of Norks nuclear bombs since the early 2000's yet they've been able to live with it. Maybe we should stop trying to threaten the Norks with regime change and just let them live how they want to live.
>>
>>136682671
>they can level Seoul

That's a very huge and real problem in itself for global capital, my fellow anon, as I'm sure you very well know.

It would send Asia completely into chaos and cause a domino effect that would throw us all into the vacuum. Half of the ROK's population lives in and around Seoul, also.
>>
op north korea has known that america wins the air battle immediately for a long time which is why they have tunnels and mountain bases about 3 million times worse than vietnam ever was

seismic mapping hasn't come far enough to deal with it
>>
>>136684094

The Japs don't have the offensive capability to do what they would have done to the Norks 80 years ago.

Japan has no choice but to deal with it.
>>
>>136684094
Are you retarded? Lack of action has been the problem all along. Everyone, even Russia and China, agree that nuclear proliferation is a bad thing and agreed to rules to stop it...but what have they done to stop it? Nothing. Jack fucking shit. Just like in the years leading up to WW2, they draw lines in the sand, let them be crossed and do nothing. So the NORKS have only grown bolder. You're right. The Koreans and Japs shouldn't want to be our allies but not because we want to stop the Norks in this last window of being able to, but because we let it get this far to begin with.
>>
>>136684895
No the problem is regime change you fucking mong. The West told Gadaffi that if he gave up his nukes he would be left alone, 10 years later he's ousted by NATO backed rebels, sodomized, and killed. Tell me, if you were the obese gook what would you think? We left him no choice but to acquire nuclear capabilities. The problem isn't with the Norks, they're thinking clearly, the problem is America's obsession with regime change.
>>
>>136682671
>they have outdated shit and would shoot themselves in the foot
>implying they wouldn't do this as a last fuck you to the destruction of their stalinistic cult of personality.

>>136682692
Fucking bullshit right there mate, Norks know their shit, sure their tactics are old but they still know how to infiltrate and/or fuck shit up. How the fuck do you see a bunch of sand nogs as a bigger threat in a conventional war than the Norks? Absolute retardation. From what I’ve read from serious military analysts they depend for a large part on infiltrating, sowing havoc and bombing the shit out of anything near the border; after that their shit would get plain pushed in.

>>136683074
>North Korea is so isolated from the rest of the world.
Bullshit, the fat-cats and Kim himself went abroad to study and probably get laid and party it up before returning home. They know perfectly well they’re a shithole and that acting like a mad dog will get them to keep being the little shits they are. The point is that their nuclear weapon ambitions is changing their mad dog status to a rabid dog; rabid dogs either need to be put down or wait for it to die due to the disease. What we’re seeing is the world encroaching upon crazy kim and the fact that this turd can’t keep his country under control due to it be so archaic. The chinks should have modernized the Norks when they saw that their shitty commie model didn’t work and we wouldn’t be stuck with this shit.

Your point about the Pyongyang leadership needing to be destroyed still stands.
>>136685234
For all the problems the US have you can't seriously point towards North Korea and say "well, uh, the CIA removed Gadaffi from power and that was unjust so removing him would be equally bad", North-Africa and the middle east are not the same as North Korea. It would be preferable if the Chinks actually got on fucking board for once and set up a fucking puppet regime.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.