[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

August 21st during the solar eclipse in the United States nuclear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 20

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
August 21st during the solar eclipse in the United States nuclear device will be detonated. This is the only warning. God spoke to me via vision to warn.
>>
Go see a doctor
>>
>>136681794

The target? San Francisco. And all of America was (mostly) saved.
>>
STAY
ON
YOUR
MEDS
>>
>>136681794
That's when I start back to school. Fuck off faggot.
>>
Sometimes I'm disappointed with the world because most of it is less interesting than sitting in a comfortable chair lost in thought, but then there's 4chan to help me imagine a bright new clear day.
>>
>>136681794
better be cooler than when that filipe guy running cuba tried to nuke the southern states. yea time line nullification if you kill god so nobody can mange it

still it was kinda cool for like a day with the chaos and the giant crowd of people waiting to be evacuated

but now he got killed when he was younger and castro didnt die as soon so we still havent had thermo nuclear war in this timeline yet. cant wait .i did pretty good last time and this time i got a plan not just winging it
>>
File: 1484518339205.jpg (77KB, 936x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484518339205.jpg
77KB, 936x960px
The Lord works in mysterious ways
>>
>>136681794
emp whilst everyones away from home..but i think itll happen before this weekend
>>
>>136681794
The only thing God told you is that you're a homosexual deviant who's no doubt burning in Hell.
>>
>>136682372
You degenerate fifth-graders, NOTHING will happen, I promise.
If so will you promise to manage puberty without bitching around all day?
>>
The drums are beating and soon the trumpets will sound. Alaskan pipeline. Nuclear/oil catastrophe.
>>
FIRE AND FURY
>>
just saw a black nuclear plain flying over my farm, by my calculations it will be over Hawaii in 30 mins
>>
>>136681794
Haha, orthodox prayers are still stronger. BTFO, America.
>>
>>136681794
>be God
>Apocalypse coming
>need to send a message to someone
>get someone to relay message to humans
>who though???!!
>Ah yes, contact the pope to do it....
>hmm... Nahhhh
>someone influential
>someone clever
>someone with power
>GOT IT.
>GIVE VISION TO 15 YEAR AUTIST
>AUTIST POST ON /POL/
>Misson accomplished.
>>
>>136682514
You are very ignorant, please keep your head in the sand.
For the record, there is obviously a possibility nothing will happen but that is nearing 0% chance.
>>
>>136681794

Maybe lay off the shrooms a bit?

99.999% of "visions" are inventions of your mind, only 0.001% are real insight from God
>>
File: anime_put_your_dick_away.jpg (150KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
anime_put_your_dick_away.jpg
150KB, 1024x569px
A totally predictable, unavoidable event that we knew was coming for years is not a special sign. It's just another position in an orbital cycle and we're only seeing it in North America this time because of an arbitrary orientation of the Earth. Are some of you anons actually scared of eclipses? Can you show that previous eclipses have brought doom? It can be seen from somewhere on Earth every 18 years. Do those places that see it suffer ill effect?
>>
>>136681794
>GOD TOLD ME A NUKE GON' GO BOOM!

Schizo, please take your meds.
>>
>>136681794
go away
>>
>>136683099
God works in misteries ways
>>
File: 1478706059938.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478706059938.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>136681794
I'll be sure to buy some sunglasses
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-9.jpg (919KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-9.jpg
919KB, 2550x3300px
>>136681794
stars will fall
>>
>God spoke to me via vision to warn.

doge just jewed you.

stay off the drugs
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-10.jpg (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-10.jpg
1MB, 2550x3300px
>>136684600
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-11.jpg (836KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-11.jpg
836KB, 2550x3300px
>>136684600
>>136684611
>>136684644
>>
>>136681794
>>136681989
STAY
OFF
YOUR
MEDS
>>
I only deliver the truth. I didn't believe in a god until this moment.
>>
>>136681794
Fuck off, christcuck
>>
>>136683099
on the other hand, given that Satan is the prince of this world and all the ones with power in this world are close to him, including the pope who pushed the masonic faith and kisses the Quran and let pagans perform rituals in the Vatican, a pope who claims prosyletising the true Faith is wrong, well who will God pick you think?

Christians and even good, righteous people who aren't Christian (yet) have been having apocalyptic dreams the last year. The Great Chastisement is near, the sign to look for is that there will suddenly be wars and civil wars everywhere. And that will just be the beginning, the great dragon will appear in the sky and its tail will wipe out 1/3th of the Earths population. There will be 3 days of darkness, where the sun is not seen all over the world.

Something is coming this way in space, and it is near.
>>
>For those who live the [20th] century through In fear and trembling this shall do. Flee to the mountains and the dens To bog and forest and wild fens.
>For storms will rage and oceans roar When Gabriel stands on sea and shore, And as he blows his wondrous horn Old worlds die and new be born.
>A fiery dragon will cross the sky Six times before the earth shall die. Mankind will tremble and frightened be For the six heralds in this prophecy.
>For seven days and seven nights Man will watch this awesome sight. The tides will rise beyond their ken. To bite away the shores and then The mountains will begin to roar And earthquakes split the plain to shore.
>And flooding waters rushing in, Will flood the lands with such a din That mankind cowers in muddy fen And snarls about his fellow men.
>He bares his teeth and fights and kills And secrets food in secret hills And ugly in his fear, he lies To kill marauders, thieves and spies.
>Man flees in terror from the floods And kills, and rapes and lies in blood And spilling blood by mankind’s hand Will stain and bitter many lands.
>And when the dragon’s tail is gone Man forgets and smiles and carries on. To apply himself - too late, too late For mankind has earned deserved fate.
>His masked smile, his false grandeur, Will serve the gods their anger stir And they will send the dragon back To light the sky—his tail will crack. Upon the earth and rend the earth And man shall flee, king, lord and serf.
>But slowly they are routed out To seek diminishing water spout And men will die of thirst before The oceans rise to mount to the shore. And lands will crack and rend anew Do you think it strange? It will come true!

Prophecy of Mother Shipton, written in the mid-16th century
>>
>>136685523
>he great dragon will appear in the sky and its tail will wipe out 1/3th of the Earths population
Pretty sure that part of the bible was referencing the 1/3rd of the angels Lucifer took with him when he tried to change authority and power in heaven.

And yes in revelations it then references that 1/3 of the human population will be wiped out by an angel who has been chained in Iraq in the euphrates who will be released in the end.
>>
>>136686081
>who has been chained in Iraq
Hold up
What if the madmen are cloning Gilgamesh?
>>
See you back here on 22nd
>>
Her predictions are clearly worded, not like Nostradamus. But to avoid persecution she published her visions in rhyme and verse.

She correctly predicted the dissolution of the Church under Henry VIII, the fall of cardinal Woolsey, the untimely death of Henry's son Edward VI, the horrific reign of "Bloody" Mary I, and the ascend of Queen Elisabeth to the throne of England. Many of her visions came true with shocking and specific clarity.
>In nineteen hundred and twenty-six Build houses light of straw and sticks. For then shall mighty wars be planned And fire and swords shall sweep the land.
>When pictures seem alive with movements free, When boats like fishes swim beneath the sea. When men like birds shall scour the sky. Then half the world, deep drenched in blood shall die.
>>
>>136681794
Don't go to see me
>>
>>136686081
Revelation 12

>12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.
>>
>>136684600
Satan can still go into the heavenly realm. He did for the prophet Job. He also does when he accuses people. People who get visited by satan and start getting accused think it's God condemning them at first. Once they call out their visitation as satan, he has to reveal himself by his angelic nature of intercessor, eventhough he doesn't want to. Ephesians 6-12: in HIGH places.
>>
>>136686688
Isn't that personification of Church?
>>
>For in those wondrous far off days, The women shall adopt a craze To dress like men, and trousers wear And to cut off all their locks of hair. They’ll ride astride with brazen brow, As witches do on broomsticks now.
>And roaring monsters with men atop, Does seem to eat the verdant crop. And men shall fly as birds do now, And give away the horse and plow.
>They’ll be a sign for all to see Be sure that it will certain be.
>Then love shall die and marriage cease And nations wane as babes decrease.
>And wives shall fondle cats and dogs And men live much the same as hogs.

Again Mother Shipton wrote this in the first part of the 16th century.

This described the era just before the Great Punishment by God will come upon us. Was said to be in the early part of the 21th century. There are quite a few other Blessed and Saints who prophecised the same things, but Mother Shipton describes modern technology most accurately, and the great apostasy, feminism.
>>
>>136687049
Do you read that in there? It clearly talks about a sign appearing in the sky and what follows up on that.
>>
>The signs will be there for all to read;
>When man shall do most heinous deed Man will ruin kinder lives;
>By taking them as to their wives.
>And murder foul and brutal deed:
>When man will only think of greed.
>And man shall walk as if asleep;
>He does not look - he may not peep And iron men the tail shall do;
>And iron cart and carriage too.

>The king shall false promise make;
>And talk just for talking’s sake.
>And nations plan horrific war;
>The like as never seen before.
>And taxes rise and lively down;
>And nations wear perpetual frown

>Yet greater sign there be to see;
>As man nears latter century.
>Three sleeping mountains gather breath, And spew out mud, ice and death. An earthquake swallow town and town;
[volcanos! Yellowstone perhaps?]
>In lands as yet to me unknown. And Christian one fights Christian two And nations sigh, yet nothing do.
>And yellow men great power gain;
[China clearly]
>From a mighty bear with whom they’ve lain.
[Russia?]

>These mighty tyrants will fail to do, They fail to split the world in two. But from their acts a danger bred;
>An ague, leaving many dead.

>And physics find no remedy;
>For this is worse than leprosy.
>Oh many signs for all to see;
>The truth of this true prophecy.

This is about to happen, this year I'm sure. This is the part that preceded the Great Dragon in the sky. This is also exactly what several Blessed people and Saints of the Catholic and Orthodox Churches have prophecised from their visions from the 5th century to the 20th century. First there will be wars and civil wars all over, a terrible pandemic will envelop the Earth, and after that the Great Dragon will appear in the sky and it tail will fall on Earth, poisoning the lands and water turning it into blood (iron oxide from the asteroid/meteors). This is the star Wormwood from Revelation.
>>
>people are still surprised that out of everything ever written, some of it seems prophetic

So are we just ignoring all the texts and predictions which has no basis in reality? If you throw enough shit at a wall of course some of it is going to stick, that doesn't mean magic was involved. Just a numbers game.
>>
>>136687143
Bible Revelations forseen collapse of american dollar and other world currencies 2000 years ago.
And it's coming.
>>
Some of it seems a little off, 20th century, not 21st. It seems to imply that she saw the cold war going hot, when China under Mao would have certainly had assistance from the soviet union.
Also as man nears latter century would mean nearing the 21st. So we're late. Were the opposing forces fighting a time war all this time causing mandela effects?
>>
>>136687978
We are suprised that out of everything ever written Christian prophecies are so fucking precise.
>>
Not only Christians have had visions of the same events, watch this, a vision of an Indian, the third vision about the red skies and the fourth vision about the stars that will bleed. Exactly the same terrible events. We're done for, when you see the red skies it is a sign that there is no hope for man anymore. Repent now.
>>
>>136688910
oops forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enxZ3gXAMtU

Visions of an indian during the 1920s. The first two visions have already happened, included AIDS and ozone layer depletion.

Again what was described is a total lack of faith of mankind, promotion of sex, drugs, sodomy, godlessness, self-worship.
>>
>>136687978
You have never looked into these things yet you are quick to deny what you even do not know.

How many different prophecies do you need, from all over history, all over the world, depicting all the same things.

Describing even cars, planes and submarines with amazing accuracy. Yet your kind will have its opinion ready before even looking in to it.
>>
>>136688456
In thinking, what was the event that could have sparked the cold war to go hot if it went differently? The cuban missile crisis, averted by JFK. What is a mandela effect associated with him? His limo when he was assassinated. Was JFK or someone attached to him sent to postpone the prophecy for some reason?
>>
>>136689565
Also the passages about clothing could reflect the 1960's all the way through the 80's. Yes women are now literally passing as men, but they've been dressing as men increasingly since the 60's. Men taking men as wives wasn't legal until recently, but the act really took off in the 80's, and aids spread like wildfire. There's a lot that focuses in on that time period
>>
File: ...on A Pale Horse.jpg (1MB, 1636x900px) Image search: [Google]
...on A Pale Horse.jpg
1MB, 1636x900px
>>136681794
>God spoke to me via vision to warn.
God told me that false prophets, and Sodomite scribes who do dwell in the cellar of thier parental abode, shall come to naught, and will be scattered like sherds with the rod of Judgement.
>>
File: 1502224323664.jpg (43KB, 479x328px) Image search: [Google]
1502224323664.jpg
43KB, 479x328px
Identical numericals and California will be smote.
>>
File: ComfyAwoo.png (1MB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
ComfyAwoo.png
1MB, 1180x842px
Honestly can't wait for the end of times. Shit will be beautifuly destructive
>>
I've noticed people who deny Christianity and Christian prophecy often have no problem accepting prophecies made by the Amerindians where they see them as a "mysterious wise people" and romanticize over it in the same way as is common nowadays, where everything originating from non-white tribal people is considered amazing.

There are prophecies made by the Hopi indians where they describe the coming of white people who would take their land and kill them with "thunder" (guns). The return of Quetzalcoatl and his white, 4-legged army is also such a case (men on horses) and people often know that whole Indian villages committed suicide when they heard of the coming of the Spaniards, because they knew of this prophecy.

Hopis prophecised the coming of white man, who bring herds of cows (strange beasts like buffalos but with great long horns), the building of a rail-road (snakes of iron), modern roads (rivers of stone, crisscrossed like a spiderweb), oil spills (seas turning black), even hippies (they will let their hair grow long like our people and try to learn our ways)

They also talked about a dwelling place in the heavens that will fall down on earth wil a great crash (ISS?)
But what they don't know is that in that very same Hopi indian prophecy for our times the appearance of a new, blue star Kachina in heaven was also prophecised, nearby but invisible for now, that will cause great upheaval on the Earth (and will proof atheists to be wrong, the positive way it affects man). "The great star will burn for 7 days. (compare mother Shipton prophecy)
>>
And Nostradamus also spoke of a "second sun" appearing in the skies, ushered in by a great comet of destruction.

>The great star will burn for 7 days (again!) and a cloud will make the sun appear double. A great misery for mankind, and an even greater one approaches when the cycle of the great centuries is renewed"

Different prophets from different times are saying the same thing: there will be dramatic Earth changes.

I want to add that Mother Shipton said that after the passing of the Great Dragon a new, blue "star" will appear in the heavens (see Hopi visions) and from there angels will descend to teach mankind the right way to live and build life up again. The former lands will be littered with ruins and corpses, it will smell foul and unsuitable to live on. But new lands will appear from the sea and on these the remnants of mankind will build up the world again.

Note that all these things are said to happen by Catholic visionaries before the coming of the Antichrist. If you look at Revelation this matches, as first the great disasters happen, Wormwood falls on the Earth, and a great part of humanity is wiped out, and only after that the beast and the false prophet appears on the scene.
>>
>>136692506
We get the same thing in Australia, militant atheists against Christianity who go on about the aboriginies deep spiritual connection to the land.
>>
>>136688687
>A Christian prophecy was precise, 99.9% we're not

Why focus on the .1% though

>>136689290
But it's not about them not being accurate, it's about the number that are inaccurate. That suggests this is just a guessing game, and a even a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
File: 1436490920149.jpg (223KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1436490920149.jpg
223KB, 640x960px
>live in town of 10,000
>500,000 people are coming to this area for the gay fucking eclipse
>>
god spoke to me in a vision informing me that op was the messiah of all faggots
>>
>>136694223
I bet you never even looked into one. You have your conclusion ready. Where are those huge numbers of prophecies of orthodox-catholic extraction that are inaccurate or wrong then?

To give you one example, over 20 such prophecies describe for our times, in the coming wars, that the pope will flee Rome. Part of these prophecies name the city he'll flee to, Köln. He will be killed by "soldiers" (might very well be muslims), this was also part of the third vision of Fatima, which was witnessed by thousands of people in 1917, and predicted accurately WW II and even named the name of who would be pope then (Pius). Nobody back then denied the validity of this miracle witnessed by so many, not even the socialist press.

What you do is hand-waving, you don't even look into the things you so readily wave away.
>>
>>136681794
is God black or white?
>>
>>136694351
Should give the economy a small boon, as long as they don't trash the joint
>>
File: catholic satanic.jpg (512KB, 500x2584px) Image search: [Google]
catholic satanic.jpg
512KB, 500x2584px
>>136695549
2 Thessalonian 2:4
>He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Who is he? He is the Pope aka the Antichrist aka the Whore of Babylon.
>>
>"Two great rocks wil war for a long time. Then Arethusa the god of war [compare Greek Ares] will redden the new river. Blood will be seen to reign on the rocks."
>"And something like a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood."
>"A very mighty trembling in the month of may. With blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the Earth. Hail will fall larger than an egg.

(from Nostradamus)

Hail-stones about the weight of a talent in the Bible, a talent is 35 kg that's a very big hail stone, this is probably a small meteorite or part of a comet. So in all of these phenomena we find that iron particles from the meteors dissolve into water as a red pigment (like rust). Nostradamus had spoken about red water, rivers of blood. The Bible had said the same thing and miscellaneous other traditions also speak of this phenomenon. What would primitive people say this was? They'd see it as blood, and a bad omen if things fall out of the sky. And as a side-note the very reason that blood is coloured red is because hemoglobin contains an iron ion.
>>
>>136694351
figure out a way to jew them out of their shekels
>>
>>136696335
No you are referring to the Antichrist, the Son of Perdition. Although the Vatican since the Vatican II Concilium has lost the faith and is now promoting the masonic faith, the Antichrist will not be the pope, he will be a Jew from the line of Dan, and he will throne himself in Jerusalem in the third temple which has still to be built (they are planning it right now).

But before the Antichrist will come, all these great disasters will happen first. Which you should know if you'd read Revelation.
>>
>>136696335
>Islam: A religion where they deny Jesus as the Messiah
>Catholicism: A religion you disagree with but still views Jesus as the Messiah.

You've done it anon congratulations. This post actually gave me cancer.
>>
>>136696940
Actually curious about this I've heard this from traditionalist Catholics and I know Mel Gibson has the same views on this. Can you explain why after the Treaty of Kings the Papacy started becoming heretical? As stated earlier I'm actually curious why people believe this, I'm not trying to start an argument.
>>
>>136696335
Also you protestants throw away 1500 years of Christianity. Man is not saved by faith alone, you need to act upon your faith and actively repent for your sins. There will be no rapture to save you.
>>
File: Pope Leo XIII 1892.jpg (110KB, 774x436px) Image search: [Google]
Pope Leo XIII 1892.jpg
110KB, 774x436px
>>136697238
The papacy started to become heretical after the Second Vatican Concilium and it happened through infiltration into the Vatican of freemasonry. That is why we have a pope kissing the Quran now, one who is against proselytising the faith and one who allows literal pagans (hindus and whatnot) to perform service in the Vatican and openly proclaim their faith is just as good as Christianity.

Read up on the appearance of Our Lady in the Portuguese village of Fatima, where the miracle of the sun was witnessed by thousands of people, where these same people who stood in the drenching rain were all dry in a second.

Thee Great Apostasy from the top down in the Vatican wasn't only foretold there but by others too. Pope John XXIII was a known freemason and refused to make public the third vision of Fatima in 1960 whch foretold the disasters now waiting to happen.

The coming of an antipope who will teach great errors and lead many people astray was also foretold, in a time that there would be two popes. This is pope Francis, and today we have two popes, of which only Benedict XVI is the legitimate pope.

However all popes since the Second Vatican Concilium teach errors and are in fact heretical. Pic related is the actual (traditional) Catholic point of view. Now they are teaching masonic universalism/humanism under the guise of ecumenism.

The Great Tribulation is to follow upon a Great Apostasy, that would as I said already start from the top down in the Vatican, and engulf the whole world. Our Virgin said that Russia would spread its errors over the world (communism, communist takeover was also foretold in Fatima in 1917) if her demand was not heeded, and that Satan would rule the world almost exclusively through the "secret sect" (freemasonry).
>>
>>136683153
no it's near 100% chance
>>
>>136698084
Fair enough, I would not say I'm ready to give up the Papacy yet however didn't Pope Saint John Paul II fight hard against communism and stop its advance quite a bit. I'll agree on the tolerance issue it's become... a nuisance (putting it lightly) as of late. I'll read more into this thank you and God bless anon.
>>
>>136681794
Slide shill thread.
Report.
Sage.
Hide.
>>
>>136695549

I'm the child of a clergyman actually, not sure why you assume I don't know what I'm talking about. I just don't buy into the idea that this one prophecy which is kinda accurate is proof that it was predicting the future, seeing as it's cherry picking the one example out of thousands upon thousands that turned out to be BS.

It's not that I've not looked into it, it's that the more you look into it the less credible it seems. This only has merit in the context of this echo chamber.
>>
>>136700402
Tl;dr using this one prophecy as proof of muh happening is confirmation bias
>>
File: 1501876298165.jpg (128KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501876298165.jpg
128KB, 800x480px
>>136695998
God is fractal in appearance
>>
>>136697070
>disagreeing with the messiah
>praising other saints & popes above him
Yeah totally Christian
>>
>>136701589
Totally what Catholics do also don't talk to me about not following the Messiah's law as you don't belong to the church of Saint Peter.

"13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[b] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah." - Mathew 16:13-20
>>
>>136703576
>Totally what Catholics do
This is sarcasm, just wanted to make sure your little proddy brain knew that.
>>
>>136681794
Mars is ascendant in Trumps horoscope on August 21, Mars is the God of War.
>>
>>136681794
>it's the only warning
Are you sure about that? I feel like we're going to be getting warned for at least the rest of summer
>>
>>136696335
wtf is calvinist
>>
File: wormwood_cleanses_turpitude.jpg (129KB, 580x740px) Image search: [Google]
wormwood_cleanses_turpitude.jpg
129KB, 580x740px
T U R P I T U D E S
O F
B A B Y L O N
L A I D
B A R E...

J U D G E M E N T
R A I N S
D O W N
I N
F U L G U R A N T
W O R M W O O D...

P L A I N T I V E
C R I E S
D R O W N E D
I N
S O N O R O U S
S I N S...

A L L
A N D
S U N D R Y
I M M O L A T E D
B Y
M A M M O N 'S
D E C R E E...

D E B T S
E G O R G E D
U P O N
S E T T L E D
W I T H
S O U L S...

M O T H E R 'S
E T E R N A L
E M B R A C E
S H EP H E R D S
T H E
F A L L E N
F L O C K...

T H E
N E A T H E R W O R L D 'S
N E C T A R
A F F O R D S
T H E
N E P EN T H E
O F
A N G U I S H...

T H E I R
C H I L D R E N
M A D E
F E A S T S
A T
T H E
A L T A R
O F
A V A R I C E...
>>
>>136704379
Calvinism is Judaism with "Yahweh" crossed out and "Jesus" scribbled in instead.
>only jesus' chosen people such as ourselves are predestined to be saved, everyone else can fuck off and die :^)
>>
>>136704379
Someone who believes in the works of John Calvin who was a reformer in the Protestant Reformation his views plagued southern France almost sending the country into civil war several times until it was eradicated.
>>
>In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. -- Acts 2:17

I believe you, OP. When your dream is from God, you immediately know it. There's no feeling of doubt, or wondering why it came into your mind. You simply know He's spoken to you.
>>
File: [email protected] (16KB, 125x200px) Image search: [Google]
17553573@200-1441003949.jpg
16KB, 125x200px
>>136681794
Fuck off op
>>
File: 1485796235045.gif (2MB, 874x645px) Image search: [Google]
1485796235045.gif
2MB, 874x645px
>>136681794
wew lads, no digits, confirms OP is a faggot
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.