[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Aussies support the leftist anti-gun agenda? Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: pic_giant_100215_gun-buyback.jpg (124KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
pic_giant_100215_gun-buyback.jpg
124KB, 920x537px
Why do Aussies support the leftist anti-gun agenda? Don't you bastards like freedom?
>>
>>136680867
>support

The government isn't supported by Australians. It's a pay to play system.
>>
The Aussies, Kiwis, and Cucknadians are all crown plebians. The crown is antithetical to American values.
>>
File: Reaction89.gif (44KB, 400x204px)
Reaction89.gif
44KB, 400x204px
Because some tard killed 35 people in the '96
>>
>>136680867
It's taken me quite a while to figure out exactly how Australia actually works. (It's real system of power, not the pretend stuff).
Basically baby boomers run everything but are very, very gullible and extremely susceptible tothe MSM.
They LOVE their MSM, be it reading the paper at work or zoning out with the 6o'clock news after a day of work.
It tells them what to think. When the Port Arthur
happened the MSM instructed the boomers that 'guns are bad' so they complied.
Now Americans are aware of the 'boomer problem' but in Australia its so much worse.
They run EVERYTHING. But they are completely controlled by the nanny state (Which they secretly love) and the MSM.
It's just awful. Living here is awful.
>>
File: quintessentially Australian.png (353KB, 447x439px) Image search: [Google]
quintessentially Australian.png
353KB, 447x439px
>>136680867
Australians are not white
>>
>>136682322
I agree anon boomers are these vile creatures that think they're all tough and redneck but have demanded the most cuckening of this country in its 200 and something year history.

That hypocrisy just makes me rage so hard I hate them so bad but I have to be civil which makes it worse.
>>
>>136682170
>the government executed one of the most effective false flags in history and blamed a tard and somehow every single jailbrit bought it
>>
>>136682868
forgot to put ftfy
yes i am a cuntlord
>>
>>136682894
It's Tasmania, there's no government over there.
>>
>>136682522
>boomers are cucks
>I have to be civil
>>
File: good_goys_soldiers_of_zion.jpg (45KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
good_goys_soldiers_of_zion.jpg
45KB, 600x416px
>>136680867
Were only allowed guns when its time to shoot the jews enemies, mate.
>>
>>136680867
we realized after the 96 Port Arthur massacre that the average citizen does not require military grade weaponry.
Especially as a person can 'loose' a gun or have it 'stolen' and years later the gun turns up in the hands of a criminal.
We didn't have a huge handgun problem here.
The issue was Vietnam era rifles of questionable origin.
These weapons (for the most part) were unregistered and unaccountable.
So the govt ran a gun buy-back. No questions asked amnesty.
Modified licensing so pump actions were harder to acquire.
As a result, heaps of farmers handed in the surplus weapons. they usually kept a .22 and a .303
(.22 for rabbits, .303 for the horse.)
We love freedom, however we are a mature enough society that we understand the risks of weapons designed to kill, so we control access.
>>
>>136683864
This guy gets it.
>>
File: Gen13b.png (637KB, 600x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Gen13b.png
637KB, 600x1170px
"We don't destroy these weapons ourselves. We have a company in northern Mexico that comes and takes them. They send us an email when they're finished destroying them."
>>
>>136682868
Where's the evidence it was a false flag?
>>
Because convicts generally dont get given guns.
>>
>>136680867
We never had to fight for our independence. We don't place the same importance on protection from tyrannical government as you do, because we've never had one.
>>
>>136680867
>leftist

It was the "conservatives" who took our guns away.
>>
>>136682522
The worst thing is the way baby boomers blatantly lie about 'hating the nanny state'.
>Oh I hates it
>Oh that red tape
>All those regulations
>All those taxes
But when boomers talk about the nanny state they fucking grin from ear-to-ear. They LOVE it.
And they love nothing more than using the nanny state to fuck over the other guy.
>Cant own the gunz you want?
Suffer in ya jocks pal!
>Smokes cost $45 a pack?
Eat that shit pal! You love it!
>Cant build X without a permit and approval by 2 dozen boomers with make-work goldbricking jobs?
Oh yeah baby! Now that nanny state is going to REALLY give it to you!
>>
>>136684857
We live in a shit version of America now pal.
Its just America with more restrictions, regulations & taxes.
>>
>>136684309
I don't have it on tap, but look it up
Shit like how people have calculated that what's his nuts would have to have scored literally all headshots, some fucking double headshots iirc, in like seconds or something firing from the hip on tens of moving targets with gears of war perfect reloads with the amount of ammo they officially claim was fired. Like I said I don't have it on tap and the double headshots and time constraint might be inaccurate, but the rest is accurate... And this is for a literal functioning retard to do. And the entire populous bought it. It's basically Sandy Hook except with real bodies and a funny accent.
>>
>>136684862
The coalition is not conservative, its a mix of autism and wet farts
>>
>>136685063
At least the internet is fast
>>
>>136682868
They went to jail for a reason anon, being smart is not one of them
>>
>>136683520
I have a Sako P94, and a 12-gauge, for killing foxes. Took zero effort to get a licence in South Australia.

I dont need anything bigger, there are no pigs down here.

If you've really got to compensate for a tiny dick and stroke one out, then you can always move to QLD and participate in the faggit culture up there.

Or you know, you could fuck off back to china where you dont even have the option for pest control in your rice fields.
>>
File: port arthur false flag.png (79KB, 1618x295px) Image search: [Google]
port arthur false flag.png
79KB, 1618x295px
>>136684309
>>
File: 1494731604251.jpg (82KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494731604251.jpg
82KB, 540x540px
>>136686686
>look it up
>>
>>136685063
we dont have many niggers though, so that makes it worth it
>>
>>136683864
You're fools. You should be arming all the mentally ill people especially. Some of them will wisen up and realize that they shouldn't escalate forever on their own emotional turbulence. Others will kill themselves, or kill people around them, or get killed BY people around them. It's a eugenic function that needs no sovereign authority to install it.
>>
>>136687941
Bingo thanks anon
>>
>>136688360
you dickhead and fool.
When we mention innocent victims in massacres we specifically mention the INNOCENT particular.
No person needs to die for a different person to learn a lesson or be removed from the gene pool.
A MATURE SOCIETY will grow MATURE INDIVIDUALS who realize personal escalation to murder crowds of INNOCENT VICTIMS is abhorrent.

We currently have a mild handgun violence issue.
However owing to the laws of a MATURE SOCIETY we have these as isolated incidents.
(ie. dealers blowing each other away)
But they could do that with knives, beer bottles rocks etc.
We have an amazing lack of school shootings, mass murders, etc.
You do not require mass murder to identify and/or control mentally ill individuals.
Thats the beauty of a modern civil MATURE society.

Take your trolling para-psychological lifestyle and give a .45 a blowjob if you are such a believer in murder-for-eugenics.
"...arming the mentally ill..." You fucking retard.
>>
>>136680867
It didn't really get support as such, just not the will to defeat it. Australia is mostly urban, very few Aussies actually live outside of huge city's, those that do still use pretty much the same bolt action rifle or shot guns they always did. It was in retrospect probably not necessary for the neocons to pull a false flag like they did as there were probably enough city dwellers to win a referendum on gun ownership in a few years. Guns were everywhere, every mining town was bristling with weaponry and all the road signs had been killed a million times over.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.