[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most of /pol/ is honestly shook about Norks They pose absolutely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Colorized 6.jpg (862KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
Colorized 6.jpg
862KB, 800x1182px
>most of /pol/ is honestly shook about Norks

They pose absolutely no threat to you and their country will fall within a month of war. Nobody will jump to their defense either. The South Koreans have one of the strongest and most adept militaries in the entire world, paired with the entirety of NATO those starved zipperheads can't do shit and absolutely can not win.

However their initial strike would be potentially damaging and the sheer amount of WMDs they've hoarded will pose a huge problem long term. That's the scary part. They have theoretical range to hit the US but accurately they probably couldn't go farther than Japan, and they lack many functional missiles to even do that. Higher estimates suggest they have upwards of 60 nuclear warheads they could use, but I suspect a lot of these are in the form of uninterceptable artillery shells for leveling Seoul and military positions near the DMZ, and they may also have chemical and biological weapon shells for this purpose as well. Their sheer amount of NBC ordinance is their biggest threat, especially chemical weapons. The USAF in their initial run to bomb fortified bunkers and shit will likely inadvertently unleash a ton of nerve gases and other poisons and contaminate a lot of the country they're invading, making it a complicated and fucked up environment during the war which will probably claim more lives through poisonings and illness than combat.

They will have a longer lasting economic implication where the ROK and Japan are fucked up from damage and China is left as the only unaffected major player in East Asia. This may allow the Chinese economy to bloom after the war, which may be one of the underlying reasons China has backed away from the DPRK as part of a strategy to monopolize post war industries and play a huge part in aid and influence in the affected countries.

In other words it isn't really shit to get worried about. Kick back and watch the MOABs fall.
>>
>>136678368
>their country will fall within 15 minutes.
ftfy.
>>
>>136678368
it's redditors of t_d and leftypol.
>>
File: 1501962716500.jpg (45KB, 1024x683px)
1501962716500.jpg
45KB, 1024x683px
I'm not falling for the whole "DUDE war with north korea is coming LMAO" hypetrain
BUT
NK is a country personified as "nothing left to lose", in my opinion
>>
Murrica is the only country to actually use nukes against civilians, without shame. If I was a small country that has been under constant sanctions and other indirect attacks from the US, I'd want nukes as fast as possible. Just to kill a few million Americans in case they finally decide to destroy me like so many other countries.
>>
>>136678625
Figured. There's a lot of "DRUMPF VOBED 4 DIS RACIST" posts connected to the Nork shilling.

>>136678729
It's feeling a lot more likely than ever before.

>>136678831
I understand their perspective, however that's extremely dangerous to hundreds of millions of people surrounding them and if they aren't stopped they could actually wipe out the ROK and Japan's economic capacity with WMD strikes if they aren't tamed. Doing that would basically surrender East Asia to China. It's a strategic move against China to want to avoid that.
>>
>>136678368

South Koreans and all the US military bases in SK are going to get cucked hard.

Possibly Japan, as well.

Norks will get absolutely genocided, though.
>>
>>136679394
>>136679593
Also if Seoul goes, there goes a large chunk of the world's economy overnight. I am not a gook or a korean but
>LG, HTC, Samsung, Hyundai
all of those arent exactly small companies
>>
File: wormwood_cleanses_turpitude.jpg (129KB, 580x740px) Image search: [Google]
wormwood_cleanses_turpitude.jpg
129KB, 580x740px
>>136678368
T H E
C A N C E R
C A P I T A L I S T I C
C E S S P I T
W I L L
C O W E R
I N
C O N F L A G R A N T
H E L L - F I R E
! ! !
>>
>>136678368
Chow wasn't so bad back then
>>
>>136679706
Yeah, it might spark a small global depression where the Chinese fill in the vacuum left by the gooks and nips. Which is probably China's plan in the first place, and possibly why Trump wants a preemptive strike to prevent that from happening.

Japan is like the third largest economy in the world and South Korea is what, the sixth? Those are huge pro-US economies.

>>136679796
Yes, 1950s soviet equipment sure has all the peasant rage after all these years.
>>
Bumping to deter autism.
>>
>>136680038
Forgot about japan to be H
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.