[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well if they really think they don't need us...I guess it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wwwm17.png (504KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wwwm17.png
504KB, 800x800px
Well if they really think they don't need us...I guess it's time to make a point. Can we get the Left to pick this up?
>>
>>136661052
I'd love for this to actually be tried, with 100% of white men staying home. The country wouldn't make it so much as a day.
>>
source?
>>
>>136661052
If would be amusing, but it would require getting employer permission and crossing all the i's and t's, we aren't niggers.
>>
>>136661329

That's exactly the idea behind a whole week. Give them a day and it'll be filled with festivities, lunches, and slacking, celebrating how progressive and diverse they all are without any actual tasks. Give it a week and see what happens when there's actual work to do.
>>
>>136661388

OC. Picked the anniversary of Trump's inauguration as it's far enough away for this to gather steam, and "symbolic" for the leftards.
>>
>>136661717
How on earth are you supposed to convince the left to give white men a week long vacation? The other shit worked because it was an excuse for them not to show up to work. You're appealing to their sense of competition and rising up to a challenge, not giving them an opportunity to complain and be lazy.
>>
>>136661052
white men are tax slaves for minorities. This shit would never fly.
>>
>>136661052

I dont think this will work. We should stick to the plan of pushing Cultural Appropriation as a code word for race mixing so the left will look like a bunch of racists
>>
>>136661052
alright and during hunting season too
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.